over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Strikeforce Tonite

MightyJohn

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Overeem makes his 1st title defense in well over a yr(vs Rodgers) & Arlovski comes back after 2 straight losses...who do You guys have? or is no one paying attention b/c it's not UFC:D

I really dont pay attention because their heavyweights suck, but i am going with overeem. Brett rodgers..cmon.

Overeem is gonna destroy Rodgers. I hate to say it, but I would bet on Overeem beating Fedor.

I hope Rogers kicks the crap out of Overeem! He KO'd Arlovski so he certainly has a chance against Overeem. The reason I hope he wins is because Overeem won the title in 2007 and hasn't defended it yet. There is always an excuse and then the next thing you know he's fighting in Japan:confused: He should have been stripped of the belt long ago. As for Fedor....Fedor would take him down with ease and submit him.

lets see how overeem does now that he is being drug tested ;)

Yea when I saw Overeem fight Liddell he was a normal looking dude, then I saw him fight crocop and he was jacked! Deffiantly been hittin the sauce.

I'll take that bet and give ya odds!!!

I hate to say it, but I would bet on Overeem beating Fedor.

Most retarded statement of the year right here and we've only seen May LOL

You have seen Overeem fight in pride haven't ya....:p

Have you at least seen Fedor fight one match....He always finds a way to win, no matter the circumstance and Overeem would only be another tread mark.

LMFAO!!!!:D

Last edited:

Have you at least seen Fedor fight one match....He always finds a way to win, no matter the circumstance and Overeem would only be another tread mark.

I wanna agree big time cuz I love Fedor, but sooner or later age or inactivity will catch up to him. In the Arlovski fight, he looked slow on the trigger (yeah I know, the one big shot) but if Arlovski got careless (don't think it woulda mattered). I love Fedor...true pro, does his biz, treats everyone with respect, basically everything that is good about a quiet stoic champ. But I wish he was just a bit more active, which I realize is beyond his control but time is not on his side...the fact that he is clearly the best and not too many decent guys are out there is.

Overeem is a beast. Shogun destroyed him twice, Kharitonov TKO'd him, Werdum(the guy Fedor is fighting next) subbed him pretty easily, Chuck KO'd him, several other losses. That said he was huge for 205 and I think cutting really hurt him. Fighting K-1 regularly he has proven himself as one of the top strikers in the world, he also has a pretty solid ground game. He does tend to gas and is a frontrunner, when things don't go his way he tends to kinda fold. Definitely a top ten HW in my eyes. That said, Fedor would find a way...

I agree, Fedor is not a lucky fighter! He is a skilled fighter that wins in every situation. I wish he would come to the UFC

I'm not talking about Fedor from his prime. Yes I have seen all of both of their fights. Fedor's abilities have significantly declined over the past couple of years. On the other hand, overeem has significantly improved in both his ability and confidence as a fighter. Yes Fedor one shotted the glassjaw arlovski. Yes he one shot rodgers, who has no skill and at one point who was pounding him into the mat before he luckily got up. If Overeem had Fedor in the position rodgers did, Fedor would b unconscious.

I'm not talking about Fedor from his prime. Yes I have seen all of both of their fights. Fedor's abilities have significantly declined over the past couple of years. On the other hand, overeem has significantly improved in both his ability and confidence as a fighter. Yes Fedor one shotted the glassjaw arlovski. Yes he one shot rodgers, who has no skill and at one point who was pounding him into the mat before he luckily got up. If Overeem had Fedor in the position rodgers did, Fedor would b unconscious.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THANKS FOR THE LAUGH GUY...IT'S APPRECIATED!!:D

whats the deal with Overeem, everyone says hes juiced to the gills and thats possible in Japan since they don't drug test over there, but I'd hope Strikeforce drug tests, in which case, makes a good point of Overeem, and I did notice he looked a bit smaller than previous K1 appearances hes made.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THANKS FOR THE LAUGH GUY...IT'S APPRECIATED!!:D

Bro, the guy has some valid points. I said above that I love Fedor, but judging by their common opponent (Rogers) I see nothing that makes me think Fedor is looking BETTER as time passes. The opposite is true for OVereem. Ironic that Fedors manager refused a fight with Overeem cuz he pretty much flat out stated that OVereem is juiced, (which btw I can't see how he isn't judging by pics of last 5 years) but they were VERY eager to take on Barnett who has failed, what 2 or 3 juice tests?

As I said above, Fedor is so classy and I love how he does his shit, I am hoping he would win against OVereem. But, IMO, the longer he waits to do it, the more I have my doubts he could win. I hope I am wrong.

I like Fedor as well, real classy guy and amazing fighter, but I don't think he deserves to be ranked in the top 3 anymore or even top 5. Reason being is to be the best, you have to fight the best. If he really wanted to fight the best he would be in the UFC. He very well might be one of the best still, but he isn't doing much to prove it.

I also wasn't too impressed with his fight against Rogers. Rogers is a powerful dude, but lacks the technical skill and well-roundedness required for that elite level. If Fedor is as skilled as many people make him out to be it should have been a much easier fight for him than it was.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131