over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

superdrol question

lsxmustang

Registered
does any bro's here prefer it over dbol or drol ? I've been on drol for 40 days now and it's just not doing what other say it does to them even at 150 mg a day . I've tried 3 different sources and same thing every time . About 8 years ago I ran dbol and got great size and strength.

I think you would have been happier with Abombs

SD cant be run for very long without lethargy

what did you expect ? and what did you get ?

Anadrol is definitely a compound that is love hate, I find its fairly common for some people to respond very poorly to drol, some people gain massive amount of bloofy on it and others get a dickskin look from it.'

Superdrol is by far my favorite oral in terms of gains, it makes me feel like shit and hate life and makes it impossible to eat but not a single other compound has put on as much lean mass as superdrol not even my first cycle of test.

For me dbol and superdrol are offseason drugs, anadrol i save for when I'm dieting to stay strong and full

Did I read that right op? Superdrol 150mg a day for 40 days?

I've nver run superdrol, but from what i understand its usually 10-30mg a day and can be very harsh at that dose.

As for anadrol and dbol, I seem to get a little more fat and water with dbol than anadrol. Both great for strength. Sweet spot for me is 50mg on the aboms. Anadrol actually dries me out and gives this fullness after the first dose. I'm going to experiment with running both at lower doses to see if i can get the best of both worlds.

I've been looking and looking for sdrol but everything is a dead end ... I'm not new to this but new to certain things . I'll keep reading and I'll find it one day ..

I've been looking and looking for sdrol but everything is a dead end ... I'm not new to this but new to certain things . I'll keep reading and I'll find it one day ..

Superdrol is too new to be a classic, but it's almost a staple amongst all the good suppliers.

Quite a lot of uk sites still have sdrol and it is cheap. I have seen it on eBay but guys are charging lots due to obvious reasons.

The OP said he has been on adrol not sdrol. As goodebrah stated adrol can be hit or miss for many. Adrol is king when dieting imo. Dbol should always put weight on you but many don't like it. Sdrol is probably the strongest thing I have ever used but I only lasted 2 weeks as I felt like complete shit on it. Everyone reacts differently to it though. But most should lose appetite and feel lethargic. Sdrol can be very similar to adrol in regards to results just much stronger. So could be great when bulking or for maintaining fullness whilst dieting.

Not all sdrol is equal though and another brand I used (when legal) was not as good as the first.

The maximum run time for superdrol is 21 days. The second week is were it peaks in results. Running it any longer does not give any benefits and just gives you side effects.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I prefer Superdrol over both Dianabol and Oxymethalone. I was the biggest I've ever been on Anadrol though. It was unreal. But I looked puffy and felt a little off. Dianabol makes me feel like 100 bucks, but still look puffy even on low doses. Superdrol I don't get the water retention and it's bearable at 20mg anything higher and the lethargy is too much for me to handle.

The maximum run time for superdrol is 21 days. The second week is were it peaks in results. Running it any longer does not give any benefits and just gives you side effects.

lol...and ur basing this off of what exactly?

lol...and ur basing this off of what exactly?
Off of studying it for 6 months and having ran it before. Also being active on forums that people dont pin and just run orals for over 4 years now.

Off of studying it for 6 months and having ran it before. Also being active on forums that people dont pin and just run orals for over 4 years now.

could you post some research that you found during your 6 month study?

im not too big on anecdotes

could you post some research that you found during your 6 month study?

im not too big on anecdotes
Just google superdrol and you'll get a billion hits. There is a specific site for OTC PH, i believe its called the PH bible, something bible. It is used as a reference all the time.

PHforum and anabolic minds are packed with logs and people helping others that have ran it. In the past people use to do up to 30 or 40mg when it first came out and over the years almost everyone caps even their recommendation at 20mg.

Superdrol and phera plex and later superdrol and DMZ have tons of info and logs on them also. Very popular stacks.

I haven't ran it since i started working with a coach and if you log everything you do you'll literally will see that you'll peak at 2nd week... Hence the reason why people use it as a starter in their cycles. But afyer 3 weeks (21days) you dont notice those amazing gains anymore and just fucking your liver and feeling like shit. So people stop after 3 weeks. I ran it for 4 weeks and it sucked dick.

P. S. Remember that people only run OTC PH for usually 6 weeks MAX. So 3 weeks is not that huge of a difference for them vs. Us that run oils for 10 to 12 weeks minimum.

Just google superdrol and you'll get a billion hits. There is a specific site for OTC PH, i believe its called the PH bible, something bible. It is used as a reference all the time.

PHforum and anabolic minds are packed with logs and people helping others that have ran it. In the past people use to do up to 30 or 40mg when it first came out and over the years almost everyone caps even their recommendation at 20mg.

Superdrol and phera plex and later superdrol and DMZ have tons of info and logs on them also. Very popular stacks.

right. well I don't put a lot of stock in what guys who only use orals/ph's say..

as they are likely just pimply-faced teenagers who take an oral like SD and expect to keep gaining 5+ pounds a week without having any idea how to eat or train.

for me (my personal anecdote), ive cut my injectables in half, and my strength has actually continued to increase as ive continued with supderol. im at about 6 weeks at the moment. it just keeps going up and up... of course, im eating more and more, and getting enough sleep. sure, it may not be the exponential increase that I initially saw, but it has been steady and consistent.

-something that that those ph-only 'bros' likely are not doing.

right. well I don't put a lot of stock in what guys who only use orals/ph's say..

as they are likely just pimply-faced teenagers who take an oral like SD and expect to keep gaining 5+ pounds a week without having any idea how to eat or train.

for me (my personal anecdote), ive cut my injectables in half, and my strength has actually continued to increase as ive continued with supderol. im at about 6 weeks at the moment. it just keeps going up and up... of course, im eating more and more, and getting enough sleep. sure, it may not be the exponential increase that I initially saw, but it has been steady and consistent.

-something that that those ph-only 'bros' likely are not doing.
Ya not all of those guys are teenagers. Thats not really a good assumption to make. Some people just dont like needles or don't have the privacy for them.

Just check the Bible reference because it explains the science behind it. Superdrol fucks the liver up, raises BP level dramatically, and much more. Both it and phera plex were products that people didn't fuck with because of its side effects. It puts tren into a minor harsh zone.

But either way, people can run it differently. That was from my experience and research.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner