over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine / Syntheselen

lilgumby

Kilo Klub Member
so finally broke down and decided to order some Synthetine and Syntheselen . Going to run it with clen/t3 combo . Looking forward to giving it a try after reading so much about it :headbang:

Running a cutstack prop/mast/tren combo with HGH also so it should be a heck of a ride

so finally broke down and decided to order some Synthetine and Syntheselen . Going to run it with clen/t3 combo . Looking forward to giving it a try after reading so much about it :headbang:

Running a cutstack prop/mast/tren combo with HGH also so it should be a heck of a ride

Running that entire stack you are going to see some great results...You should start a log to show your progress throughout your cycle!

I will have before ,during and after pictures . Im actually prepping for my first show :D . Started 16 weeks out at 211 and am 10 weeks out now at 193 MUCH leaner and tighter. Still have lower back fat im hoping to get rid of soon . I been using a eca stack but thought the clen/t3 ,Synthetine and Syntheselen would put it over the top

I was debating on upping hgh from 5ui a day to 10 or using Synthetine and Syntheselen . I think i made the better choice for my needs right now

I've never used syntheselin but I have used clen, t3 and synthetine together. The stubborn stuff was not so stubborn at all
with that combo

Stuff arrived pretty quick . The bottle look HUGE . Im doing 3mg of each split in the am and pm . Time to shed the fat :headbang:

Stuff arrived pretty quick . The bottle look HUGE . Im doing 3mg of each split in the am and pm . Time to shed the fat :headbang:

Are you loading the synthetine with carbs or insulin?

Are you loading the synthetine with carbs or insulin?

Nether , Thought i read somewhere here that it still works good with those . I have to watch carbs pretty close and not using slin now

Nether , Thought i read somewhere here that it still works good with those . I have to watch carbs pretty close and not using slin now

Every thing I've read says you need a good amount of carbs. A mixture of high gi and low gi. I normally do 50g carbs from rice krisbies and 50g from white rice and banana. I diet on very high carb though so have the macros to play with

Every thing I've read says you need a good amount of carbs. A mixture of high gi and low gi. I normally do 50g carbs from rice krisbies and 50g from white rice and banana. I diet on very high carb though so have the macros to play with

Always used it without carbs. Works great. It just seems to work even better with an insulin spike.

I wasn't really thinking about it but I guess I do get some carbs after my dose in the morning with my oatmeal. Then in the evening with some rice. Not a whole lot of carbs though .

Just curious Big A how long does it typically take to see results from it?

Always used it without carbs. Works great. It just seems to work even better with an insulin spike.

This is good to know.

I think there is something to this stuff. Everything I've read about it being a great product seems true. I'm using 3ml each ED with a good cycle, tight diet also but the fat is melting off. Seems like every morning I look in the mirror and and getting leaner :D

Gonna get two more bottles here soon to finish up this prep :headbang:

I'm going to probably run synthetine indefinatly. Im running it through my growing phase now to help with body composition.

I'm going to probably run synthetine indefinatly. Im running it through my growing phase now to help with body composition.

Do you notice it helps with leaner gains?

Only just starting out so ill let you know soon. Tbh for the first time ever I've managed to finish a cut 100% in control and not obsessing about food and ive got the mindset eat clean, just enough to grow which is a first for me. I'm also on tren and superdrol and keeping 20 minutes cardio. If i gain any fat in these circumstances I must have shit genetics lol. I hate dieting so my plan is to be methodical and use every tool at my disposal when growing

One thing I will add, i like training carbles as im much stronger and more aggressive. The down side of this is I don't have quite the same endurance for longer workouts so have to keep volume down a little. The synthetine defiantly gives me energy to do more which is great cutting as extra sets means more calories or less cardio. More time with my mates at the gym too and away from the hassles of the real world. Win win. Cardio is defiantly easier in a calorie deficit too once the muscles loaded with carnitine

Last edited:
I was thinking it gave me a bit of a energy boost also. Did t know if it was just placebo or not. I think it definitely gives you a boost

I was thinking it gave me a bit of a energy boost also. Did t know if it was just placebo or not. I think it definitely gives you a boost

It's glycogen sparing as it makes fat more easily available to be burnt during exercise. Traing carbles you really notice it. I don't seem to get the post workout crash either I normally do. Not sure why this is though if im honest

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner