over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syracuse...NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
HITHARD said:
SORRY! What the hell was I thinking, BIGBALDBULLDOG, I know another uy similar handle with eagle at the end. Please no disrespect ment!
LMAO...none takin...i wish you would evaluate on what you saw at the show from the beginning to end including all that you saw and think...i did not work the show this year so i missed all the stuff that goes on.....

I got out of doing shows with J.F. when i saw the politics of Jim Rockell taking shape in Jer's shows..when i got placed out ofd the top 5 my last year and Jim's boys were in the 3 out of 5 top places in all weight class's and his boys starting winning the weght class's i saw and had enough..

Infact when i did one show in Rochester NY, Mike Katz handed me my trophy once the crowd got done boo'ing my placing in a town where i knew not a single person and said at every show someone gets a bad placing but this is the last year i doing Rockells show.."you were clearly the winner of your weight class and 4th place is an insult to the sport and too you"...and infact he never did MC his show ever again..

The same thing was(is) happening to JF show with Jim Rockell invovled and alot of us stayed out of doing them or stopped competing altogether...

i think i am hearing it is still going on and it is a shame..Rockells shows were doing worse each year with competitors and he took over JF's show..What did we miss this year?

the "lightheavy" who looked liked a small middlewt., the middlewt winner was actually quite a bit bigger, though no shorter, almost looked like they were in the wrong classes, the middlewt looked almost 15 lbs heavier or so...

the lightheavy had the worst case of gyno i have ever seen! ...he did not have a bulb or protrusion but had a real set of breasts, was a joke, and I think it shocked the crowd quite a bit...

what a freaking joke...

the "guest posing" was a joke...

thank god i didnt have to pay for the tickets...

none of the three were remotely impressive...

Thanks hithard

I was wondering how jason Frankoff did? he was a heavyweight and i heard he took 2nd..tall guy who looks like Billy Ray Sirus...hyow did the heavy's look and how many were there in that class?

to be honest with you i cant even remember how many heavywts...

only one that stood out was the guy that won...

don't really remember anyone else...

the billy ray cyrus guy...if its the right guy...just looked like an ordinary juiced bodybuilder...lookes good for the regular guy...but...

Not trying to start a PISSING contest on this board but, CAL I hope you are ready to back those words about what you said about each person, Blair, Lenney, Dean, Frank, Jeremy, Billy Rey Cirus and the middle weight whom is a close friend of mine...Hope you are ready! So when is the bar exam???

chill out...

just commenting on bodies...

stop riding other people's jocks...

cal said:
chill out...

just commenting on bodies...

stop riding other people's jocks...

CAL, dont get him more upset than he already is. Not sure if you know who you are dealing with here. Some friendly advice would be to not say on here what you would not say to the person in real life.

The show

The show was judged fairly period. The middle wt that won is from Albany ...he was the best in his class.. and he didn't look bigger than the lt.heavy'''yes he had bitch tits real bad...but the best of the light heavys...he should have had b/t removed before show...R guy is from amsterdam and took 5th plac where he took first in Buffalo (Rockell judged there also) I have judged with Jim he keeps it fair. Inless you are a judge,you shouldn't be so critical .If you don't understand the placings go ask the judges they will show you,learn something. Blair Mone is a class act...The show was run very badly...the lighting...handing out trophys

Blair Mone

Who ever thought this guy is a joke is highly mistaken....He will be in the the top 5 in Atlanta come October...any takers...I hope Phil has seen Blair recently,so he could comment

not sure how this threat turned so personal...but could care less, everyone has their opinion...

never commented on lightheavy and his gyno, shit happens...but should have not competed with it so obvious.

otherwise, i thought the show was judged very fairly, lighting wasn't great, but couldnt' complain abou those little details.

judging of middlewts and lightheavys was extremely fair, didnt really pay attention to the womens part of the show

last comment on thread...

never said blair was a joke, ...said the guest posing which he was a small part was a joke, ...for a show where tickets were 20-30 bucks the guest posers were sub-par

he however, was very very offseason, without a single cut on his entire body...for the guest posing.

Yes I agree

For the money he could have brought in someone....I wouldn't pay to go...it was only cause a friend was competing.

This is the shot of my Bro that competed. That fag, Cal (computer tuff guy) commented on him being a dwarf, and not having the genetics to compete, He as told to me always has something to say about everyone at the gym he trains at....It's ok it will be shut soon!

This kid is an x powerlifter whom went down from 238 to 176 (on the left)never claimed to be great, or the man or anything like, and always out to help others unlike the fake, fag wana be CAL, if you guy's ever seen Cal he is a fucking joke, not even a woman's build...He says he was just commenting on bodies yet call's Lenney an transfestite, Balir a fat ass, the other guest posers jokes and strippers, and then openly ask's what has Jeremy Freeman ever accomplished?? Nice attempt in trying to return the check your mouth wrote, that your ass can't cash. Wana be Kris Dim.....More like Paual Susuki you faget! Wait she has more muscle than you, BITCH!

Attachments

• Iron Man Classic 2005 028.jpg
    Iron Man Classic 2005 028.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 275
Last edited:
take it easy there...

you are really being quite hurtful

CAL!!!

PLEASE.. PLEASE.. PLEASE, say it to his face all you say in the pm's and all, say it to his face...I dare you...Remember what Phil said do not say on the boards what you will not say to a person's face...Oh wait with your comments you would hAVE to kneel down to him and tell him, being that you guy's are the same height....Get right up in his dwarf face and call him all the names you have on this board and in the pm's...You are going into law right??? Envade his personal space and, I will publiclly put up 100.00 that he will knock the shit out of you with one punch...I will pay 30.00 a ticket for that you fag!

You don't have the ball's computer tuff guy..... LOL!! Your such a fag! See I did not tell him all you have written, why don't you??? Some people are already waiting for you fag! Let me see can it be Bob? Frank? Lenney? Who knows..What direction it will come from?

I believe this thread is DONE

We don't allow flaming and that's what this thread is turning into. You guys that want to argue, take it to PM or e-mail. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member