over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syracuse...NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

huge-inc

Registered
We are going with a friend of ours to compete this weekend in the syracuse show...looking for a good hardcore gym to train at between prejudging & night show

LOL brings back memories

4 years @ SUNY Oswego, dont miss those winters boy

well i think brooklyn maybe the one place on earth with more bars per square mile, but yea the amount of bars in that town was nuts

huge-inc said:
We are going with a friend of ours to compete this weekend in the syracuse show...looking for a good hardcore gym to train at between prejudging & night show

you could drive the half hour to a gym called ultimate physique that is owned by an ex pro who knows a couple thinks about this sport!LOL

Phil's gym

I think Phil's gym is a little than 1/2 an hour away...I would do a 1/2 hour....from Henninger High School

BrooklynJuice said:
well i think brooklyn maybe the one place on earth with more bars per square mile, but yea the amount of bars in that town was nuts

And just think by the time you went to school there about a third of them had already closed down. :D

Ya ever do the Bridge Street run or did that tradition die out?

CROWLER

Yea bridge street run LMAO, I hit i think 23 bars before hitting the pavement

huge-inc said:
I think Phil's gym is a little than 1/2 an hour away...I would do a 1/2 hour....from Henninger High School

yeah i guess closer to an hour! just a thought.

Phils Gym..

Phil is about 30-40 minuts from Syracuse...this i kow cause i go there often enough to say that...if the trip is not in your plan go to Hercules..dark,no windows,about 3 lights work....Hmm...oh yea cob webs hanging from the pipes that run through there and the smell of 20 year old sweat will really get the blood flowing...enjoy

do yourself a favor and make the trip 30 minutes to train and Phils and maybe you can learn a thing or two..unless you already know it all..LMAO...he is a great guy with a wealth of knowledge and if you walk away with one thing then it was worth the trip

Phil's place

BBB...looking 4ward to training at Phils....but want to go when i have extra time... start bullshitting and will miss the show...BBB are you going to Syracuse show this sat.?

well to be honest..NO...ever since " J " got married i have been out of the loop with the whole circle of friends she surrounds them with...i don't make 6 figures a year, i don't have a $250,000 house on the lake or drive a $60,000 car...i offer nothing in material to her(them) so she convinced him that i was no good for him or his carrer..all i have his friendship to offer and that does nothing for her and her agenda ... We were the best of friends for many years and had a great time going places and hanging out ..i was a true friend to him and was not riding on the shirt tails of his success like his "yes" friends are now...

I hope everyone has a great time and nothing away from the guest posers but i do not want to see guys i see every day in the gym..i want to see Olympia caliber athletes...the guys who are posing this year are great guys and i take nothing away from them but they are local guys who have had moderate success at national levels..something i have never done so who am i to say anything...but at $25-$50 a ticket..i wanna see 250-300lbs on one guy..not a combined weight total of 3 guys...

I wish J and the show great success and i hope he makes money this year..

Sorry to hear that

A another board member is competing...we are going to watch and help out...who is guest posing...I thought the ticket price was a little steep...but already commited...looking 4ward to judging again to get the best seat in the house

Last edited:
What date is the show?

Phil are you going?

Never thought J was living it up by any means...

I guess people have different standards, but what has he done ...that is even remotely noteworthy?

I thought we were talking about Jay Culter for a second...

cal said:
Never thought J was living it up by any means...

I guess people have different standards, but what has he done ...that is even remotely noteworthy?

I thought we were talking about Jay Culter for a second...
J is not living it up...his wife is living off his sucess very nicely...he is happy driving a ford focus at 300lbs...she has to have the $40,000 Range Rover..i guess the camery wasen't showy enough..

as far as posers go...he is having all the former winners come in and guest pose...nice idea but i think they should of also had a big name there as well...but you don't have to pay the formers as much...perhaps the FREE product he gets from sponers will be payment enough..

I'm not to bitter i guess...LMAO..

I agree!

With BIGBALDEAGLE, I know people that know the F family very well....... Some of the people at his show this saturday got fucked in placings...Shit the lightheavy weight had the worst case of GYNO I have ever seen and he won his class??? He had very close comp could have gone to any of the top three of 7 light heavies...The middle weight class was fucked up in the placings........That is all I will say!

LOL!!!!

SORRY! What the hell was I thinking, BIGBALDBULLDOG, I know another uy similar handle with eagle at the end. Please no disrespect ment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear