over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T shirts look better than muscle shirts

I only wear muscle shirts to important business meetings with C-suite in fortune 500 companies. The strategy is to immediately establish dominance and physical prowess over out of shape executives. I usually take a moment to pee in each corner of the room to let them know this is now my territory and were playing by my rules.

Also, I'm no longer welcome in New York City.

T shirts, I reserve for the beach with black socks and those Adidas sandles. im also no longer welcome at most beaches.

For some reason I love the look of a fit woman in a regular, old T Shirt. Does something for me.

And nothing is more entertaining than a gym bro wearing a muscle shirt when he obviously can't pul

at least at your gym you dont have everyone walking shirtless with backne, gag , smells like freshman year football pads

I wear tank tops probably 365 days out of the year except when i go to work or funerals. I live in Florida. Its fucking hot. Tank tops just feel so much more comfortable. Less material sticking to my body. If i didn't live in Florida it'd probably be different. I am hot literally all the time.

Let's be real. A nice t shirt looks way better than your pimples your bad tattoos and farmers tan. And you can still show off your definition with a nice thin t shirt.

Change my mind

I don’t have acne, but why you gotta hate on my tan lines!!!!!!!! I think tan lines are sexy! HaHa

Cage

I wear tank tops probably 365 days out of the year except when i go to work or funerals. I live in Florida. Its fucking hot. Tank tops just feel so much more comfortable. Less material sticking to my body. If i didn't live in Florida it'd probably be different. I am hot literally all the time.
Doesnt help if you are on stuff like Tren too. I was sweating my balls off during the winter on that.

Sometimes I wear a blazer..it’s really just an old suit jacket that doesn’t match the pants anymore..but good enough for bench and deadlifts

The issue with white t-shirts are those damp sweat marks you get, especially in the pits. Apparently in the Fast and Furious Vin Diesel constantly had filming stop so he could be changed into a fresh shirt. This is part of the reason The Rock hates him, 😂

What's a muscle shirt? Are you referring to a Tank top? Never heard a Tank called a muscle shirt. Wife beater yes. Any shirt can be a muscle shirt if you have muscles. Therefore all my shirts are muscle shirts lol

What's a muscle shirt? Are you referring to a Tank top? Never heard a Tank called a muscle shirt. Wife beater yes. Any shirt can be a muscle shirt if you have muscles. Therefore all my shirts are muscle shirts lol
I’ve always understood “muscle shirts” to be just t-shirts with the sleeves cut off.

Agreed. I'd always recommend that you get the shirt tailored to your build. It doesn't have to be super tight or anything but when things are fitted right, damn it looks good.

I try to avoid wearing tanks or muscle shirts in public. I usually stop at the grocery store after the gym so I'll try to bring a change of clothes to avoid it. Plus it kinda sucks carrying in gym clothes.

But if I'm going on a date or out with my girl I'll wear a nice fitting t shirt. I think it was mentioned above but if your in good shape you can really wear anything and people can tell.

You know what looks better than a Tshirt? A button down and sport coat. Whats your point? I don't wear a "muscle shirt" to win any best dressed awards, I wear it so I can see the pump.

I wear black non-cotton 3 button collared shirts almost exclusively when not at home. I will also wear tanks, usually a basketball jersey style when weather dictates. I have about 3 t-shits that actually look decent. I have gotten more comments on my physique, and it's nothing special by our standards here, in the black golf shirts than anything else.

Almost forgot: ANYTHING 100% cotton will be worn once if free and then in the bin. I refuse to buy 100 cotton as they NEVER fit correctly after being laundered, and yes washed cold and no heat used to dry............pre-shrunk my ass.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear