over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TBOL Days to take it.

Scr0tuMan

Registered
Had a question on this. I was wondering if I still take the daily dose on days that I am not training? E.G Saturdays and Sundays when I do not work out? Do I just take it M-F on days I train? Or should I just go ahead and take it 7 days a week?

saffire

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Had a question on this. I was wondering if I still take the daily dose on days that I am not training? E.G Saturdays and Sundays when I do not work out? Do I just take it M-F on days I train? Or should I just go ahead and take it 7 days a week?

It's up to you, if you want stable levels do it am/pm everyday or just pre-workout.

I like to dose orals only pre-workout because most orals screw my appetite if i run it everyday...

btw: Do you run it with Test or its only tbol cycle?

Scr0tuMan

Registered
It's up to you, if you want stable levels do it am/pm everyday or just pre-workout.

I like to dose orals only pre-workout because most orals screw my appetite if i run it everyday...

btw: Do you run it with Test or its only tbol cycle?

This will be the first time I try out tbol. I have done dbol in the past. I will be rung Tren/Prop/Mast/Tbol on this cycle. Going to start this Saturday when I have time to suspend the tren I have in powder. There is no way I would run a tbol only cycle. Does that even work for anyone? hehe

saffire

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This will be the first time I try out tbol. I have done dbol in the past. I will be rung Tren/Prop/Mast/Tbol on this cycle. Going to start this Saturday when I have time to suspend the tren I have in powder. There is no way I would run a tbol only cycle. Does that even work for anyone? hehe

I asked you just in case:p .. yeah there are so many ppl runing only oral*s cycle

Scr0tuMan

Registered
I asked you just in case:p .. yeah there are so many ppl runing only oral*s cycle

Yea that's some crazy shit there. Who the fuck runs a just oral cycle? I guess someone that doesn't take to time to educate themselves before they decide to use AAS.:banghead: :confused:

thestudent333

Newbies
I would run it daily as opposed to taking the weekend off from dosing. No reason to not have it running in your system when recovering

glmys

Newbies
I take 80 mgs only on training days only so I can give my body a break. I'm also using 800 mgs of test E and 800 mgs of NPP/Deca, and about 15 IUS of GH per week.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
SS76