over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Teen Competitor...

JM1219

Registered
Had my first comp about 4 weeks ago. I'm about to start my second prep for a show thats 13 weeks away. I wasn't anywhere lean enough this first show, which is why I'm doing this next comp. I refuse to start bulking again until I'm lean enough. I ended up loosing near 50lbs for the comp, so yeah, I started off pretty dang fat.
I placed 1st in my Teen Class, and 1st in my Novice class.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

These are when I was 8 days out. Once again, I know I looked about 10 weeks out compared to a lot of you guys.

These are some comp photos.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**
This is the teen posedown, the guy on the right won.

**broken link removed**
This is from the novice posedown, the black guy won.

Last edited:
These are some comp photos.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**
This is the teen posedown, the guy on the right won.

**broken link removed**

You are a teenager?:eek: You have some potential. First of all congrats, not too many people win their first show. Also you lost 50 pounds? That is a feat in it self. You have alot too be proud of. You show me you have sheer determination. Every show will teach you more. There is plenty of pros that can fine tune your diet on here. Once again Congrats!:cool:

6 Weeks out:
**broken link removed**

Any advice is appreciated. Weak points, different diet approaches, whatever. I'm a natty btw.

I think you look good. Looks like you lost quite a bit of fullness though within those last 8 days. I think you must have overdid things a little too much.

Just keep doing what your doing, things will come with time. Try and keep a healthy approach to everything. You've got quite a bit of thickness, especially for a teenager.

In hindsight I did go too hard the final week and couple days. I dropped water too hard. I felt like I was going to die the final night and all throughout the day of the comp. Definitely won't be taking that approach again.

Thanks bud Main, you looked awesome in your prep competition pics, I saw them somewhere on the forums.

Thanks a lot Phil, means a lot coming from an IFBB Pro... Wow thats awesome, kinda star-struck o_O...

Last edited:
You are a teenager?:eek: You have some potential. First of all congrats, not too many people win their first show. Also you lost 50 pounds? That is a feat in it self. You have alot too be proud of. You show me you have sheer determination. Every show will teach you more. There is plenty of pros that can fine tune your diet on here. Once again Congrats!:cool:

Thanks a lot bud, I'm trying to be like a sponge with all this information. I'll probably do the competition diet outlined by Big A in the Article forum, except with at least 50% of the protein coming from LBAs because, after reading all the feedback from the users on the forum and Phil's use its just too appealing.

You look good bro, your pretty damn thick too! Nice wheels. Best of luck to you at your next show, now that you have a better idea of what your doing I'm sure you'll give em hell!

I think you look good. Looks like you lost quite a bit of fullness though within those last 8 days. I think you must have overdid things a little too much.

Just keep doing what your doing, things will come with time. Try and keep a healthy approach to everything. You've got quite a bit of thickness, especially for a teenager.

Listen to this man, hes on the money....

Great arms. You have some pretty good potential, just give it time and stay healthy.....congrats on your wins!

You look great bro. Tons of potential. Just keep consistent and you will be winning overall titles in no time. Also it's great to see a teen with some nice wheels for once. Great work

Teen?!?! :eek: Good job! :)

Looking great bro.
How old are you?

dude, for a teen you are straight YOKED!!! Shit, yoked for anybody. 6 wks out my ass, you looked about 3 wks out there in those pics

Assloads of potential.

I think you look great. Advice on drugs. If you can look like that at such a young age...keep going without it. Wait, eat and train. Screw everyone else. They'll go up and down based on how much shit they are taking. You can tell when they are off gear and on. Night and day. That physique is yours.

Later on when your cells beging to die off more quickly than they are being regenerated [aging] All the biological info I have read says that's age 26 or so...then think about it. I started at 22 and I think I could have waited a while.

You've got all sorts of great qualites and you look better than a lot of people who are roided out. Stay the course. :D

I'm 19.

Thanks for the kind words abolish, I don't think I made much progress from six weeks out on till the contest and I think I could have done my final week preparation much better. I'll be doing another show in 14 weeks, following Big A's precontest diet outlined in the Article section, but slightly modified by using LBAs for 3-4 of my meals as the source of protein.
I plan on coming with a few lbs more of muscle but weighing about 10lbs lighter at least. I want to hit the Middleweights my next contest. I weighed in the day prior to my first contest at 185. I'm sure after the dehydration and such I weighed near 180.

Now don't tell anyone :D , but I think I'll be running Masteron at 100mg/three days from nine weeks out till four weeks out, and adding in either primo, parabolan, tren acetate, or winstrol at four weeks out and running it till the day of the contest. This will be my first cycle. So, any advice on my diet or cycle would be greatly appreciated.

I think you look great. Advice on drugs. If you can look like that at such a young age...keep going without it. Wait, eat and train. Screw everyone else. They'll go up and down based on how much shit they are taking. You can tell when they are off gear and on. Night and day. That physique is yours.

Later on when your cells beging to die off more quickly than they are being regenerated [aging] All the biological info I have read says that's age 26 or so...then think about it. I started at 22 and I think I could have waited a while.

You've got all sorts of great qualites and you look better than a lot of people who are roided out. Stay the course. :D

Thanks for the advice Jethro. That is you in your avatar...? If so, great physique man, you've gotta be in the upper amateur ranks if not a pro right?

If I decide not to run anything for my upcoming prep, do you think I can handle the precontest diet Big A wrote? I had to do this insane 28 week diet last time, and honestly, I would rather run a hot iron through my eye than have to do that again. It left me so messed up, I still am not fully recovered.
My strength went to hell, I had NO libido, you couldn't have paid me to have sex, maybe I'm going TMI here but I couldn't get a boner to save my life then, I was irritable all the time, and was basically a walking zombie. I would come in from class or working out and just plop down in the nearest chair and basically zone out looking at the TV or the wall until it was time for my next meal. I'm lucky enough that my girlfriend stayed with me because I was a complete jerk, and I'll be the first to admit it.

I'm very serious about bodybuilding, and as cheesy as it sounds I would like to be in the pro ranks one day. I know most pros started using when they were in the 17-23 year old range, not that using is what made them what they became, but it seems to be the trend for pros to start using earlier than most. This isn't some new fad for me. I began lifting when I was 12 and got hookoed. The only time I ever stopped was during wrestling season in highschool, which was a 3 month break at most, and the day after State finals I was back in the gym hitting it hard. I got serious about my training and interested in bodybuilding the season after my freshman year of wrestling.

Last edited:
JM1219, THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENT!

Thanks for the advice Jethro. That is you in your avatar...? If so, great physique man, you've gotta be in the upper amateur ranks if not a pro right?

If I decide not to run anything for my upcoming prep, do you think I can handle the precontest diet Big A wrote? I had to do this insane 28 week diet last time, and honestly, I would rather run a hot iron through my eye than have to do that again. It left me so messed up, I still am not fully recovered.
My strength went to hell, I had NO libido, you couldn't have paid me to have sex, maybe I'm going TMI here but I couldn't get a boner to save my life then, I was irritable all the time, and was basically a walking zombie. I would come in from class or working out and just plop down in the nearest chair and basically zone out looking at the TV or the wall until it was time for my next meal. I'm lucky enough that my girlfriend stayed with me because I was a complete jerk, and I'll be the first to admit it.

I'm very serious about bodybuilding, and as cheesy as it sounds I would like to be in the pro ranks one day. I know most pros started using when they were in the 17-23 year old range, not that using is what made them what they became, but it seems to be the trend for pros to start using earlier than most. This isn't some new fad for me. I began lifting when I was 12 and got hookoed. The only time I ever stopped was during wrestling season in highschool, which was a 3 month break at most, and the day after State finals I was back in the gym hitting it hard. I got serious about my training and interested in bodybuilding the season after my freshman year of wrestling.

I am not a pro or even in the high amateur level. The best I ever did was win our State powerlifting and overall bodybuilding championships. That was in 1997. I competed last year after ten years of not competing. Why did I wait so long? BECAUSE I HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCES YOU JUST DESCRIBED! LOL. I won and it just wasn't worth it to me. It took me a while to forget that wonderful experience and I thought I'd try it again. In 2006 I entered the Emerald cup in Seattle. I got sixth in my weight class. I made some mistakes and ate some spoiled chicken, shit my brains out and threw up alot. I also messed up on diuretics and cramped viciously.

All excuses....I got beaten. It pisses me off. However, I love bodybuilding, just like you. Our goals are different. You can see yourself in the pro ranks. I never did have that goal or even to compete in bodybuilding. I just wanted to be big and cool looking! lol. That show I won? Age 32. Drugs? Winstol 1cc every other day. Clen and eca. The pic on the banner is of that show.

Drugs- Use as little as gives you and effect. Think of it like beer. If two gets you buzzed, why drink 12?

You have really great potential just looking at the pics. I guess I'd just make sure you have a back up plan and pursue academic endeavors so that you have options if you tear a pec, ruin a knee or just get sick of doing what is necessary to be a top amateur or if your stars are right- a pro.

I might do another show just to prove myself that I am better than my last appearance. If I get beaten looking as good as I can- I can live with that.

Your questions: I am not sure about the Big A's excellent diet for a natural. I'll have to go back and read it again. From reading your post it sounds like you are a disciplined athletic young guy. I was too. I am now 43 and still love bodybuilding, but just don't like the idea that I'd have to take test, tren, deca, winstrol, clen, ephedrine, t3, insulin, growth hormone and no doubt a host of other crap just to win a good amateur show.

I read Muscular development and see pics of Evan Centropani, Trey Brewer and sometimes think that would be cool to be on the cover of such a publication. If that's your goal, more power to you! Just be cautious, have regular bloodwork, learn all you can about nutrition, go to school, stay close to God, make sure your personal relationships are rock solid. They are the most precious things you have. Think longevity.

If you stay on the board for the next 6 years or so we can cheer you on or support your other endeavors whatever those might be.

Your pics look really good!

to the OP.....if your gonna run shit for your next contest prep, start the tren ace at least by 6 weeks out, if your gonna run winny, start that at 6 weeks too....if your gonna run slow acting esters, drop those at least by 5 or 6 weeks out...prop/tren/mast would be a badass combo to run....you'd be granite hard. good luck man.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131