over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TeknoViking FUE Thread (1951 Grafts)

I waited about 10 days until I was healed well enough to wear a beanie because I looked like a fuckin FOOL for the first month, basically. That was the wost part. After the "open wound" healing, it just looks like you have a big sunburn in the shape of where you got your grafts (and youre bald there) - didn't exactly want to be seen by the world anymore than I had to. I was super lucky that I worked from home at the time and didn't have to go into the office.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, sounds like one would want to stay home. You can't wear a baseball cap after the surgery, correct? After 10 days you wore a beanie. Could you have worn a baseball cap at that point or is the beanie a better choice?

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, sounds like one would want to stay home. You can't wear a baseball cap after the surgery, correct? After 10 days you wore a beanie. Could you have worn a baseball cap at that point or is the beanie a better choice?

i dont like baseball hats but honestly thinking about it, beanie is looser and not as constrictive. if you had areas pulled for the grafts from the side or back of your head where a hat is touching (as hats are pretty tight) it could be irritating. after 2 weeks you should be pretty much fine with anything you choose to wear, but i kept it to loose fitting beanies.

i dont like baseball hats but honestly thinking about it, beanie is looser and not as constrictive. if you had areas pulled for the grafts from the side or back of your head where a hat is touching (as hats are pretty tight) it could be irritating. after 2 weeks you should be pretty much fine with anything you choose to wear, but i kept it to loose fitting beanies.

Thanks epoxy for sharing.

yoooo Pro M! Sorry i have been MIA. Things have been rocking and rolling for me and honestly the gym/training/diet/supps are like 4-5 on my priority list atm. Took a month or two off from the gym and have been consistent again for the last 10 days and it feels great.

Anyways here is a snap of my hair after I got home from thanksgiving dinner with the entire family (I am a new uncle by the way and I fucken love my little nephew).

I have dropped some weight recently. Not dieting but just taking time off the gym and eating whenever i want instead of on a schedule and I was able to actually buy some stylish clothes. It felt amazing to put on my clothes and have ZERO anxiety about my hair. The amount of attention I get from younger women now is actually ridiculous to the point that it has caused some problems in my relationship of 7 years. I am not trying to sound cocky or arrogant and I know it sounds super fucked up but I have way way more temptation in my life and this is all relatively new starting about 5 moths or so post op. I look like I am in my mid-late 20s and not in my 30s anymore. Its to the point that I started going to therapy a month ago to try to figure out what I am going to do moving forward (I am not married). I know I know I am super fucken shallow haha. The fantasy of something new has really been getting hard to resist but I never had that problem before because I had a receding hairline that was bad.

Maybe it was mental and I gave off the little soft floppy dick energy and women picked up on it or maybe it was my hair who really knows. But if getting the HT helped my confidence that alone is good. It actually helped me a lot this last year professionally as I feel way more confidant in just about every area of my life. I really did not know how much my hair was bothering me.

Sorry for the rant. I just want to share a positive story for you guys. Lots of people dis finasteride and dutasteride saying it will make your dick limp and all these bad sides but that is not my experience. Lots of people will say if you get a HT it will look like shit not live up to your expectations and you will regret it...but that is not my experience. Is mine perfect...no. Is it a 100 times better improvement then before...yes! You tell me.

Attachments

• IMG_2634.JPG
    IMG_2634.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
I have dropped some weight recently. Not dieting but just taking time off the gym and eating whenever i want instead of on a schedule and I was able to actually buy some stylish clothes. It felt amazing to put on my clothes and have ZERO anxiety about my hair. The amount of attention I get from younger women now is actually ridiculous to the point that it has caused some problems in my relationship of 7 years. I am not trying to sound cocky or arrogant and I know it sounds super fucked up but I have way way more temptation in my life and this is all relatively new starting about 5 moths or so post op. I look like I am in my mid-late 20s and not in my 30s anymore. Its to the point that I started going to therapy a month ago to try to figure out what I am going to do moving forward (I am not married). I know I know I am super fucken shallow haha. The fantasy of something new has really been getting hard to resist but I never had that problem before because I had a receding hairline that was bad.

Maybe it was mental and I gave off the little soft floppy dick energy and women picked up on it or maybe it was my hair who really knows. But if getting the HT helped my confidence that alone is good. It actually helped me a lot this last year professionally as I feel way more confidant in just about every area of my life. I really did not know how much my hair was bothering me.

Sorry for the rant. I just want to share a positive story for you guys. Lots of people dis finasteride and dutasteride saying it will make your dick limp and all these bad sides but that is not my experience. Lots of people will say if you get a HT it will look like shit not live up to your expectations and you will regret it...but that is not my experience. Is mine perfect...no. Is it a 100 times better improvement then before...yes! You tell me.

I have to think some of it was mental. Yes a good hairline with help but I know plenty of guys with not the best hair (similar level to where you were before) who get tons of attention and pull women frequently. It could probably have been even more with better hair but they still did well. Our height helps as well. If I recall you're above average height?

Curious, what do you mean by "getting attention", like what is happening exactly?

I do know what you mean, unfortunately, regarding the temptation. I'm in a great relationship but due to some life circumstances I have a fair number of options and the temptation sucks. I've honestly considered coming off my TRT and letting my Test drop to help my libido go down for the sake of my relationship.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to think some of it was mental. Yes a good hairline with help but I know plenty of guys with not the best hair (similar level to where you were before) who get tons of attention and pull women frequently. It could probably have been even more with better hair but they still did well. Our height helps as well. If I recall you're above average height?

Curious, what do you mean by "getting attention", like what is happening exactly?

I do know what you mean, unfortunately, regarding the temptation. I'm in a great relationship but due to some life circumstances I have a fair number of options and the temptation sucks. I've honestly considered coming off my TRT and letting my Test drop to help my libido go down for the sake of my relationship.

God this is something I have been contemplating lately. I really should drop down to 160mg a week. I should of dropped my dose when I wasnt training.

God this is something I have been contemplating lately. I really should drop down to 160mg a week. I should of dropped my dose when I wasnt training.

What's your dose at now?

I'm also considering getting a hair transplant very soon (next few months). I honestly don't even want one yet but I'm starting a new high end and long term job in the spring/summer and can't really afford to show up one day with
a shaved and mottled head, so I might just have to go for in soon.

What's your dose at now?

I'm also considering getting a hair transplant very soon (next few months). I honestly don't even want one yet but I'm starting a new high end and long term job in the spring/summer and can't really afford to show up one day with
a shaved and mottled head, so I might just have to go for in soon.

100mg M-W-F

When you feel great we all know it shows and you push that out into the world. It has been a very positive thing for me professionally.

Last edited:
Tekno are you using rogaine foam or rogaine liquid?

Damn I bought some hair fibers today and they work very well. I am not sure how long the bottle i bought will last me. I will post a pic later.

Tekno, hair is looking good.

Question, Is it necessary to shave the head prior to surgery? I don’t know if I could go to work with my head mangled up. I might could work from home a couple weeks but eventually I’d have customers to visit.

Tekno, hair is looking good.

Question, Is it necessary to shave the head prior to surgery? I don’t know if I could go to work with my head mangled up. I might could work from home a couple weeks but eventually I’d have customers to visit.

it depends on how many grafts you need/get done and the procedure you go with. With Fut you have a little more flexibility, with fue most docs want to shave you right down but for a small procedure some docs will shave just the donor down and leave the top. It makes for a tougher procedure during fue and will come at a price premium but can be done, usually 1500-2k grafts or less tho. When you get into 2k+ expect to be shaved down...or consider fut where they can leave the donor area largely intact and often the top as well.

Last edited:
Whats happening Professional Muscle and fellow hair farmers.

I just had another face time consultation with the Dr. and I am going to be getting another FUE procedure in Jan 2021 (Earliest he had available). I am set for 1500 but if I notice some more hair loss I will probably go for 2k when the time comes. I am very happy with my hair but one side is not as full as the other and the middle of my head behind the front hairline a little bit of recession has happened. This is my original hairline just creeping back. His prices have gone up ($1.50 more for each) but he is still pumping out excellent work so he is my guy. At this point I have zero anxiety about it and honestly after having gone through it once I feel so much better about it all.

I keep hearing him mention AmnioFill in all of his videos now. I guess its a better version of the A-cell shot that I got last time. I am going to get it 100%. I follow his YouTube videos closely and since he switched to these his results have even gotten better. Very noticeable to me.

I have read on other forums of people getting both a-cell and amnio fill. I wonder how worth it really is. I felt like I healed very fast and had pretty quick results but hard to pinpoint what did what. I have been reading more about the stuff and it seem like an interesting compound.

Whats happening Professional Muscle and fellow hair farmers.

I just had another face time consultation with the Dr. and I am going to be getting another FUE procedure in Jan 2021 (Earliest he had available). I am set for 1500 but if I notice some more hair loss I will probably go for 2k when the time comes. I am very happy with my hair but one side is not as full as the other and the middle of my head behind the front hairline a little bit of recession has happened. This is my original hairline just creeping back. His prices have gone up ($1.50 more for each) but he is still pumping out excellent work so he is my guy. At this point I have zero anxiety about it and honestly after having gone through it once I feel so much better about it all.

I keep hearing him mention AmnioFill in all of his videos now. I guess its a better version of the A-cell shot that I got last time. I am going to get it 100%. I follow his YouTube videos closely and since he switched to these his results have even gotten better. Very noticeable to me.
The Doctor had a cancellation and I jump on it ASAP. I am going in on the first week of March :)

I am starting with 1500 but if he can put more hairs on my head I will let him go crazy if I he has the time and I have the donors. I work from home now so no worries about going outside and looking like shit after.

I got really nervous today after I made the appointment. I mean I wasn't planning on going in for another year but I had to jump in on the cancellation. I feel like I may be a little greedy going in for more work but I want it done. I will post pics again like I did last time for everyone to see.

What is the a-cell and aminofill?

I'm hopefully going to get my revision soon but I don't know when I could get another full transplant given my job.

What is the a-cell and aminofill?

I'm hopefully going to get my revision soon but I don't know when I could get another full transplant given my job.

Growth/ rejuvenating factors similar to PRP.

I got a-cell last time. It’s hard to tell how beneficial it is. I am thinking I may skip it this time. Use the 500 on more grafts.

I got a-cell last time. It’s hard to tell how beneficial it is. I am thinking I may skip it this time. Use the 500 on more grafts.

Wonder if there is any evidence for it. My PMR doc friend always talks about how PRP and Stem Cells are mostly bullshit.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear