over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Telmisartan to prevent BP and Bloat from GH

Agreed, TheBigOne. I just ordered a few hundred 80mg Telmisartan tabs along with a couple bottles of Mk so I'm going to be doing some playing around with it. Picked up a bunch of metformin as well, so will be running some am fasted glucose tests with a glucose meter. I've heard that most glucose meters can vary pretty wildly (I believe Stewie may have mentioned something about this, but not 100% sure), but hopefully they can be useful for this.

I've never used AAS or peptides or really anything, so it will be interesting to see. I'm going in this week to get a baseline serum gh and igf-1 test done before I use anything that will affect those hormones, so I can see what's actually going on once I do.

This is very interesting. This is the first time I've ever heard of a blood pressure medicine or diuretic actually stating it reduces bloat from GH. I thought it was still a mystery for most of us why GH bloat and peptide bloat occurs. We usually think it's prolactin but even with anti-prolactins the bloat still occurs. This is very interesting.

I'm going to do a couple of things (nothing near as sexy as what a lot of the guys are doing on here, haha, but I'm a "slow and steady, ease into it- maximum benefits on minimum dose" kinda guy).

1. I'm going to start mk by itself for a few weeks and keep an eye on the bloat, blood pressure, and am fasted glucose readings every AM.

2. Then I'm going to add in 80mg of Telmisartan daily and continue to monitor all of the above values. I've read that Telma can work in lower doses, but to reap the metabolic benefits, it needs to be run higher (80mg or so).

3. Finally, I'm going to add metformin to the equation and see if there is any additional benefits.

I'm not taking any AAS, GH, slin or anything else, so there won't be any other variables to deal with.

I have been using ARBs for blood pressure and reversal of LVH for about 5 years now. Seems I got more anti-hypertensive effect from Olmesartan/Benicar over the rest. Micardis/temlisartan seemed to help with a general "leaner" look to the physique. Wondering on the direct studies between these two on the points listed in this older post...

what's your current dose since you dropped from 80 ? are you using the 40's or several 20'. its once a day or other. what's the difference with the version containing Hydrochlorothiazide.

clonidine took the gh bloat off me, however i stopped because i was getting low blood pressure

I'm going to do a couple of things (nothing near as sexy as what a lot of the guys are doing on here, haha, but I'm a "slow and steady, ease into it- maximum benefits on minimum dose" kinda guy).

1. I'm going to start mk by itself for a few weeks and keep an eye on the bloat, blood pressure, and am fasted glucose readings every AM.

2. Then I'm going to add in 80mg of Telmisartan daily and continue to monitor all of the above values. I've read that Telma can work in lower doses, but to reap the metabolic benefits, it needs to be run higher (80mg or so).

3. Finally, I'm going to add metformin to the equation and see if there is any additional benefits.

I'm not taking any AAS, GH, slin or anything else, so there won't be any other variables to deal with.

Have you noticed any benefits after adding the Telmisartan in regards to bloat/blood sugar control caused by the MK? Any additional benefits from the Metformin?

Have you noticed any benefits after adding the Telmisartan in regards to bloat/blood sugar control caused by the MK? Any additional benefits from the Metformin?

Beastly, I actually haven't started yet. I will surely update this thread when I do though.

Beastly, I actually haven't started yet. I will surely update this thread when I do though.

I also plan on incorporating Metformin and Telmisartan into my upcoming cycle. Im new to both of them so I'm going to be running them separately before hand to gauge their effects. Can't wait to hear your results.

Freakin' saved thread. I had been contemplating telmisartan d/t some of the benefits I heard, but some of these are news to me and have swayed me completely. When I run out of lisinopril, I'm getting some telmi. Thanks!

Freakin' saved thread. I had been contemplating telmisartan d/t some of the benefits I heard, but some of these are news to me and have swayed me completely. When I run out of lisinopril, I'm getting some telmi. Thanks!

Would be great if you could share your thoughts on the Telma vs. the lisinopril after you've had a chance to run both! Particularly in regards to bloat and or blood glucose readings:headbang:

Bump for updates. 40mg starting dose or 20mg? No bp issues here btw.

Does Telmisartin have carry any side effects that lisoprinil doesn't?

I've been taking telmisartan for about a year. I started at 40 mg daily and lowered to 20 mg daily. My blood pressure stays under 120 over 80 even on tren. I did have the dizziness when standing up occasionally but that stopped with the lower dose. I used to get cps type symptoms from peptides but no longer get them. I'm running 5 iu of blue tops right now no wrist pain or tingling at all. I hope my blue tops aren't bunk! I am waiting on some zp tropin that has been testing well on another forum. I'll know better then if it's the telmisartan or bunk gh.

Would there be any disadvantages of replacing my lisoprinil with telmisartin. I take 40mg lisoprinil.

I've been taking telmisartan for about a year. I started at 40 mg daily and lowered to 20 mg daily. My blood pressure stays under 120 over 80 even on tren. I did have the dizziness when standing up occasionally but that stopped with the lower dose. I used to get cps type symptoms from peptides but no longer get them. I'm running 5 iu of blue tops right now no wrist pain or tingling at all. I hope my blue tops aren't bunk! I am waiting on some zp tropin that has been testing well on another forum. I'll know better then if it's the telmisartan or bunk gh.

Did the telmisartan help or have you not yet started any growth hormone?

Curious to know if it helps with GH bloat or not. Appreciate your honest review

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner