over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tendonitis

shawood

Newbies
I have pretty severe tendonitis in my elbows, does anyone know or have used gh or any of the peps to address this issue and if so how successful was it?

I get it in my elbows too (front and back.) I'm usually on gh, it doesn't seem to help (and can even make my joints even more tender.) I saw a PT about it and he used electrotherapy on it that seemed to help. You can get a machine pretty cheap at Walgreens. **broken link removed**

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have pretty severe tendonitis in my elbows, does anyone know or have used gh or any of the peps to address this issue and if so how successful was it?

bpc 157 works but you must strengthen the muscles or it will keep coming back.

Last edited:
I'm dealing with this issue as well. Currently using GH and getting ART, Graston, Electric Stim, and some sort of laser from a DC I know.

But he said all this stuff is great, but wont 'catch' unless I take time off.

Ive used BPC-157 and TB-500 but it did nothing.

great info thanks for all the insight unfortunately doesn't sound like it will be an easy fix

Voltaren gel, rest from heavy lifting for a bit, and it cleared mine up.

you must strengthen the muscles or it will keep coming back.

This^

Tendinosis?

Got it in both elbows from Zottman curls, took all of 2 weeks to get, and 2 years to get rid of, hopefully...I can still tell it's there, ACT, voodoo bands, GH, DMSO, tried all kinds of stuff no idea if it helped.

Try and figure out what caused it, stretech and strengthen. Wrist flexions, and extensions were key for me.

This^

Tendinosis?

Got it in both elbows from Zottman curls, took all of 2 weeks to get, and 2 years to get rid of, hopefully...I can still tell it's there, ACT, voodoo bands, GH, DMSO, tried all kinds of stuff no idea if it helped.

Try and figure out what caused it, stretech and strengthen. Wrist flexions, and extensions were key for me.

Di you do any ART or Graston on it?

I healed my elbow tendinitis by administering 250-500mcg BPC-157 at the injury site daily. I use a 29 gauge 1/2" insulin pin and sometimes I administered it under the skin above the injury. Other times I put it in the tendon that hurt. It works both ways. The elbows took 3-4 weeks of daily BPC157 to heal them. It's the only thing I've found that worked for my elbows.

I had it bad in the wrist and elbows. took two weeks off and 3 weeks light weight higher reps and Im GTG now. Raising the weights back up slowly

Di you do any ART or Graston on it?

ACT, was supposed to be ART. I think it helps deal with the discomfort, and pain in the ass of of having tendinosis, but don't think it can make up for religiously stretching, and slowly strengthening what caused it. Voodoo floss is supposed to be like self inflicted ACT, its uncomfortable, and probably causes inflammation which could help healing. As stupid as it may sounds, placing the palms of my hand on the wall and stretching extensions of my wrists I think was the biggest help, all day every day.

Last edited:
I get it in my elbow sometimes. Rest is simply the best treatment. There's an exercise you can do where you hold your arms straight out in front of you parallel to the floor and rotate your hands from palms facing outward to palms facing upward. Seems to help a little. Another thing I like to do when it flares up is massage the area with an ice pack.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131