over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test cycle low libido/ e.d

Adr805

Registered
Have always ran test at 500 or lower with other compounds. This cycle was going to be test only, bumped to 800 and for the first 4 weeks felt amazing. Sex drive was through the roof, fullness, appetite, drive etc… after about 4 weeks noticed my body started looking flatter, appetite not there and sex drive tanked. Lowered test to a cruise dose hoping drive would come back and still feel the same.

Running test cyp
Switched sources to see if maybe the test was bunk

Got blood work and seemed good

Total test: 1473
Free test was pretty high at 656.7
Ultrasensitive e: 22

things not tested:

Shbg
Prolactin
Progesterone

If drive doesnt come back in the next few weeks will get those tested.

Any other advice?? Thanks in advance

Have always ran test at 500 or lower with other compounds. This cycle was going to be test only, bumped to 800 and for the first 4 weeks felt amazing. Sex drive was through the roof, fullness, appetite, drive etc… after about 4 weeks noticed my body started looking flatter, appetite not there and sex drive tanked. Lowered test to a cruise dose hoping drive would come back and still feel the same.

Running test cyp

things not tested:

Shbg
Prolactin
Progesterone

I would get prolactin tested. Just running low dose test Cyp now and my prolactin is at the very high end of normal. I am having similar issues with sex drive as you. Also, your total test of 1473 is very, very low for 800mg/week. Just to put in perspective my TT is 1181 on 140mg/week on pharm test Cyp. On UG test at 300mg/week I was over 1400

I would get prolactin tested. Just running low dose test Cyp now and my prolactin is at the very high end of normal. I am having similar issues with sex drive as you. Also, your total test of 1473 is very, very low for 800mg/week. Just to put in perspective my TT is 1181 on 140mg/week on pharm test Cyp. On UG test at 300mg/week I was over 1400
Shouldve stated that 1400 was taken when i dropped to a cruise dosage hoping things would bounce back. State im in doesnt let you so your own bloodwork through the labs. Took me about 3 weeks to get bloods done because of that and was on around 200 mgs for a few weeks by the time bloods were pulled

Shouldve stated that 1400 was taken when i dropped to a cruise dosage hoping things would bounce back. State im in doesnt let you so your own bloodwork through the labs. Took me about 3 weeks to get bloods done because of that and was on around 200 mgs for a few weeks by the time bloods were pulled
Ok,
I live in NJ where you need a script to do bloodwork. For around $250 Marek health will email you a script for all pertinent bloodwork. Just go to any Labcorp. They check everything. Thyroid, test, estradiol, prolactin, ferritin and all the usual things. Check them out

Ok,
I live in NJ where you need a script to do bloodwork. For around $250 Marek health will email you a script for all pertinent bloodwork. Just go to any Labcorp. They check everything. Thyroid, test, estradiol, prolactin, ferritin and all the usual things. Check them out
Will definitely do! Would make it much easier to get bloods done, thanks!

Running test cyp

things not tested:

Shbg
Prolactin
Progesterone

Are you using AI? How much? Both high E2 and low E2 and high T and low T can negatively affect sex drive.

Are you using AI? How much? Both high E2 and low E2 and high T and low T can negatively affect sex drive.
Rarely have had an issue with e, normally like my estrogen a bit higher, 40’s work for me. Did take an ai as i thought it mightve been estrogen related, have crashed e before and this time didnt seem crashed. Estrogen was lower than i normally like at 22. Havent taken an ai since lowering test dose and mood/ sex drive hasnt changed much

Rarely have had an issue with e, normally like my estrogen a bit higher, 40’s work for me. Did take an ai as i thought it mightve been estrogen related, have crashed e before and this time didnt seem crashed. Estrogen was lower than i normally like at 22. Havent taken an ai since lowering test dose and mood/ sex drive hasnt changed much
Forgot to mention the ai and dose. Was taking arimidex at .5 mg a week, then bumped it to .5 twice a week. Then stopped when i lowered test dose

Most likely you're still just experiencing the low libido from the 800 mg T (which may be directly from the very high T levels or very high E2 levels) but now you may have also crashed your E2 to below optimal for your libido.

You should probably just stick to your usual cruise/TRT that gives you the best libido and wait it out.

Its very unlikely something "suddenly broke" and your libido is gone, since this started with the 800 mg Testosterone. You need to let your body readjust. Gene expression takes a little time to reverse itself especially with longer ester.

If you keep poking and prodding with AI and compounds and stress yourself, it will take longer to come back.

you crashed your e2

there u go
Most likely you're still just experiencing the low libido from the 800 mg T (which may be directly from the very high T levels or very high E2 levels) but now you may have also crashed your E2 to below optimal for your libido.

You should probably just stick to your usual cruise/TRT that gives you the best libido and wait it out.

Its very unlikely something "suddenly broke" and your libido is gone, since this started with the 800 mg Testosterone. You need to let your body readjust. Gene expression takes a little time to reverse itself especially with longer ester.

If you keep poking and prodding with AI and compounds and stress yourself, it will take longer to come back.
Yeah kind of what i had thought as well, have crashed e2 before and no symptoms of what im experiencing now. Even with low e2 still had a decent sex drive, only took an ai for about 2 weeks but this was pre bloods and e is lower than i normally like it. Never really had an issue with high estrogen except bloating. Usually feel good with higher e2. Will wait a bit and get bloods pulled again and see what they look like

Yeah kind of what i had thought as well, have crashed e2 before and no symptoms of what im experiencing now. Even with low e2 still had a decent sex drive, only took an ai for about 2 weeks but this was pre bloods and e is lower than i normally like it. Never really had an issue with high estrogen except bloating. Usually feel good with higher e2. Will wait a bit and get bloods pulled again and see what they look like

Yeah, very high T in my experience can actually lower libido and erection quality.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131