over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test e 300mg vs Test prop 150mg/week

I dou

i doubt it has anything with shots frequency i think that prop is so fast in so there is no time to aromatize like enathate so you will dry, fuller, better mood since low estrogen is less water retention, better mood, harder muscles

I do prop twice weekly and everything is just as good and amazing with it.

well thats exactly what happen i thought it had to do with electrolyce but it wasent i stopped prop and changed for enanthate thats why i am having less pumps. energy, mood and water retention, and so on i know now whats the cause my estrogen spikes to high on test e even i use 0.5mg adex eod not help. Its not placeboo bro thrust me i can see and feel it.
This same scenario happens to some people who use Tren acetate and then change to Tren enanthate. The extended release version of Tren ( Tren enanthate) builds up in the system over time creating more side effects for them than Tren acetate. Tren acetate clears the system faster—reducing its ability to build up and cause side effects. I believe the test enanthate is building up in your system more so than the test prop. Also, it’s my understanding you’re using a larger dose of test enanthate than test prop per week. That can also become problematic.

I hear and read test is test but i doubt it alteast for me i get all kind of side effects from enanthate.

Test e
water retention, soft look, low energy, acne. very high estrogen 90.

Test prop:
crazy pumps, fuller, super energy, great mood, strenght increase. normal estrogen

both is real stuff 100%.
now please explain for me how test is test. on paper test is test but in real life i must say no. I cant handle test e even the test e is double the test prop beats it in every angle.

Anyone else feel same?
Yea I think you’re proly pretty solo here in fact between the two I prefer E just bc less shots but doses being equal and shots given based on half life your liver does it the same and your body doesn’t know the difference (imo) as far as the one difference prop ester has a tiny bit more test bc the ester is shorter but we are talking single digit mg per 100 mg so it’s not that, if you were comparing say suspension to deconate then yea there’s be a decent diff but prop, enanthste, isocoporapate, Cyp in the end are basically all the same.

and it is not the same as with yours
obsessive approach to the supply of sodium and potassium?

Don't get me wrong, but I think you think too much about insignificant things and there is a placebo effect
Spot on 1,000%, sorry about water and food that’s the difference tween good and great

Yea I think you’re proly pretty solo here in fact between the two I prefer E just bc less shots but doses being equal and shots given based on half life your liver does it the same and your body doesn’t know the difference
I need to find the study i had read showing a difference among users in regards to how well they metabolized long esters. It was hardly a nail in the coffin in support of using short esters, but it showed some interesting evidence for some people to use short esters.
as far as the one difference prop ester has a tiny bit more test bc the ester is shorter but we are talking single digit mg per 100 mg
Propionate has 16% more testosterone per mg (83.7 vs 72). So I think that’s more than a tiny amount in relative terms. I’m not dismissing the use of long esters as I use them myself.
so it’s not that, if you were comparing say suspension to deconate then yea there’s be a decent diff but prop, enanthste, isocoporapate, Cyp in the end are basically all the same.
Well that’s a 50% difference. So that I’d call a crap load. Respectfully 🤪

I still think it sounds like his issues with the enanthate are possibly due to too much estrogen. But the bottom line for me is that if he gets a better outcome with less total drug then stick with it.

and it is not the same as with yours
obsessive approach to the supply of sodium and potassium?

Don't get me wrong, but I think you think too much about insignificant things and there is a placebo effect
I was just going to say he sounds like a hypochondriac.

I need to find the study i had read showing a difference among users in regards to how well they metabolized long esters. It was hardly a nail in the coffin in support of using short esters, but it showed some interesting evidence for some people to use short esters.

Propionate has 16% more testosterone per mg (83.7 vs 72). So I think that’s more than a tiny amount in relative terms. I’m not dismissing the use of long esters as I use them myself.

Well that’s a 50% difference. So that I’d call a crap load. Respectfully 🤪

I still think it sounds like his issues with the enanthate are possibly due to too much estrogen. But the bottom line for me is that if he gets a better outcome with less total drug then stick with it.
We’ll I love suspension truly, 16% seems like a lot but after doing this for 20 years with hundreds of clients and dozens of shows I’ll tell you that between E and P the difference is negligible from what I’ve seen. Especially when you cross the 200 mg per week mark.

This same scenario happens to some people who use Tren acetate and then change to Tren enanthate. The extended release version of Tren ( Tren enanthate) builds up in the system over time creating more side effects for them than Tren acetate. Tren acetate clears the system faster—reducing its ability to build up and cause side effects. I believe the test enanthate is building up in your system more so than the test prop. Also, it’s my understanding you’re using a larger dose of test enanthate than test prop per week. That can also become problematic.
Interesting take with the back end of the compound being used and its ester. Never thought of the back end after the compound and/or its ester has run its course and is broken down into a byproduct and dispelled by the body. Regardless of the compound being used and its ester and the time it takes to fully build up in the system you have the period where the compound and ester do their job but then are broken down into a byproduct and dispelled by the body, never considered it but this period could have different expulsions rates depending on the ester being used. So say Tren acetate in fast, does its job and then is broken down into a byproduct that could be toxic but yet is expelled from the body quickly, as opposed to Tren Enanthate that's slower in, hangs out and does its job a little longer but then takes longer to be broken down into a potential toxic byproduct to be dispelled by the body keeping the door open longer for the unwanted sides to creep in. Just a thought......

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear