over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

300mg Testosterone Cyp a week

warlock

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hoping to get some thoughts on what total testosterone levels should approximately be when injecting 300mg test cyp a week.
My TRT is 200mg/week. That puts me at an average of 1000 ng/dL testosterone levels. If using 300mg test a week, should total testosterone levels be at around 1500 ng/dL?

It's going to vary but taking exactly 50mgs M/W/F (150mgs total) puts me at about 1,100-1,300. 300 for me puts in the past has put me solidly at 2,000 or a bit higher.

Yeah, I guess it can vary depending on different factors. I always pin daily and, 200mg a week in divided dosages, puts me at an average of 1000 total testosterone. If I was to still pin daily should 300mg test/ a week put me at around 1500? The reason why I'm asking is because I'm switching brands and will be getting labs a few weeks in and wanted to get an idea of what to expect assuming the testosterone is 100% legit and well-dosed.

I usually take 300-350 prop. Last test just said greater than 1500 and 44 free test. Interesting I just looked in my online chart one time my test came back 4078 free was 1521....way out of range wtf. Has to be an error I haven't used over 700mg total gear a week in years

100 mg/w use to put me at 700 ng/dL at the trough. Then after 5 years or so it was 240 at the trough. So, some of us process it faster over time. When i processed it more slowly 200 mg/w put me at over 1300 ng/dL at the trough.

as already mentioned, there are so many factors that it is impossible to have a precise equation.
Having said that, however, in general, it is used to do x5 (at least as far as TRT values are concerned)
200 x 5 = 1000
300 x 5 = 1500

so yes, your testosterone levels with 300 mg could (and I stress could and not say will) be around 1500

some of my blooodworkfor comparison:
375 mg/week -> 2784 total test
375 mg/week -> 3460 total test
250 mg/week ->1190 total test
200 mg/week -> 858 total test

I generally use test E
I take blood 48 hours after the injection

100 mg/w use to put me at 700 ng/dL at the trough. Then after 5 years or so it was 240 at the trough. So, some of us process it faster over time. When i processed it more slowly 200 mg/w put me at over 1300 ng/dL at the trough.
this is me, 100mg with a 7 day trough of 700, but i have been the opposite of you, seems as i get older i need less, 7 years ago 150mg had me at 700 in a 7 day trough

Yeah, I guess it can vary depending on different factors. I always pin daily and, 200mg a week in divided dosages, puts me at an average of 1000 total testosterone. If I was to still pin daily should 300mg test/ a week put me at around 1500? The reason why I'm asking is because I'm switching brands and will be getting labs a few weeks in and wanted to get an idea of what to expect assuming the testosterone is 100% legit and well-dosed.
You’ll have to try and check. There’s no other way to know.

You’ll have to try and check. There’s no other way to know.
This goes a little sideways but I like using Test Prop if I can when just on TRT. I d it EOD and that is the best TRT for feels I have used. it's less convenient than one shot a week but for whatever reason it's drier, better mental clarity, libido, and seemingly feels like more for less. I do 150 mg/w and it puts me at 1200ng/dL, at least the last time I tested. I did test closer to the last shot though so if I waited a couple days it probably would have been 1/2 that. For me the faster ebbs and flows seem to make it work better.

This goes a little sideways but I like using Test Prop if I can when just on TRT. I d it EOD and that is the best TRT for feels I have used. it's less convenient than one shot a week but for whatever reason it's drier, better mental clarity, libido, and seemingly feels like more for less. I do 150 mg/w and it puts me at 1200ng/dL, at least the last time I tested. I did test closer to the last shot though so if I waited a couple days it probably would have been 1/2 that. For me the faster ebbs and flows seem to make it work better.
I notice this as well with test prop, but there are a lot of guys here who firmly believe test ester makes very little to no difference when it comes to water retention and libido

I notice this as well with test prop, but there are a lot of guys here who firmly believe test ester makes very little to no difference when it comes to water retention and libido
I've used prop exclusively for years. I read a vet years ago say prop is better for staying lean long esters for bulking. Bro science at best? Of course but it stuck with me lol

I've used prop exclusively for years. I read a vet years ago say prop is better for staying lean long esters for bulking. Bro science at best? Of course but it stuck with me lol
I know @Alzadosghost and @Black Beard both are big proponents in short esters. @johnjuanb1 was as well before he turned into an AI machine

You’re alive! Good to see you back around man. Are you going to be logging again soon in your thread? I learned a lot from your posts
My sciatica pain had been messing up my training for 6 months. I do the best I can but I don’t want to post pictures looking worse than I did. I’m fighting the stomach flu right now so I know I’m looking like crap.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131