advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to know if a particular compound frees up testosterone?

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know just by being into bodybuilding , masteron , when used with testosterone frees up free testosterone, causing one's sex drive to increase. In addition, for those with androgenic alopecia, it can cause one more dht, in the scalp, which can acceralate hair miniturization, if certain precautions are not there. Primo does this as well. It seeems its all dht derivated steroids. What about orals,derivaed from dht, like anavar, protodrol, superdrol? Im assuming they do, and can be used when wants to free up test , when used with testosterone. If they are not used with testosterone, say a bodybuilder is running deca and masteron only, testosterone is no way s freed up, and won't cause hair miniturization to the degree, that of testosterone and masteron would. I chose masteron bc its the most common one that increases free testosterone.

I know just by being into bodybuilding , masteron , when used with testosterone frees up free testosterone, causing one's sex drive to increase. In addition, for those with androgenic alopecia, it can cause one more dht, in the scalp, which can acceralate hair miniturization, if certain precautions are not there. Primo does this as well. It seeems its all dht derivated steroids. What about orals,derivaed from dht, like anavar, protodrol, superdrol? Im assuming they do, and can be used when wants to free up test , when used with testosterone. If they are not used with testosterone, say a bodybuilder is running deca and masteron only, testosterone is no way s freed up, and won't cause hair miniturization to the degree, that of testosterone and masteron would. I chose masteron bc its the most common one that increases free testosterone.
Throw 25-50mg of Proviron into your cycle. Tried and true for freeing up Testosterone.

Do you know if this free up test on synthetic testosterone?

I'm sure would do a little something naturally cuz we all still probably produce some natural testosterone. Last time in 2015 when I went off for 2 months I used clomid diaspartic acid and triptoriilian, sorry about the spelling I'm driving and don't have time to correct, and this browser won't let me go back after 5 minutes, my testosterone was 14. Boron Increases estrogen as well.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240209-184443.png
    Screenshot_20240209-184443.png
    88.5 KB · Views: 11
Boron for joint and prostrate health too.

I'm using 6mg Boron daily. What dose are you running?

Do you know if this free up test on synthetic testosterone?

I'm sure would do a little something naturally cuz we all still probably produce some natural testosterone. Last time in 2015 when I went off for 2 months I used clomid diaspartic acid and triptoriilian, sorry about the spelling I'm driving and don't have time to correct, and this browser won't let me go back after 5 minutes, my testosterone was 14. Boron Increases estrogen as well.
@Love_to_Bodybuild ...love you my brother.
Wait till you get home or parked the car.
No need to text while driving. Even with voice to text.
Be safe please.

MS

All steroids decrease SHBG, pretty much. Testosterone itself does it. It's questionable if this is a worthwhile avenue to worry about on supraphysiological steroid cycles. On HRT maybe.

Throw 25-50mg of Proviron into your cycle. Tried and true for freeing up Testosterone.
How bad is proviron for MPB? I love proviron and was on it for quite awhile but started some oral minoxidil and want to get the most from it so I stopped proviron and can definitely tell by how by how I feel. Nothing major but still a difference

How bad is proviron for MPB? I love proviron and was on it for quite awhile but started some oral minoxidil and want to get the most from it so I stopped proviron and can definitely tell by how by how I feel. Nothing major but still a difference
I personally have never had any issue with it as its goal is to free up testosterone. But if you are DHT sensitive (sounds like you are) then freeing up more testosterone will likely increase DHT is a down chain process.

You could always check DHT to confirm on bloodwork.

Honestly unless you’re trying to cut, I would just adjust Test dosages accordingly and not worry too much about Proviron.

The person who suggested boron above is spot on. Get 6-15mg of boron a day added in (Boron Glycinate) and it will help free up test and keep CRP in check.

So, why do you want to free up more test? And why use something like proviron? Makes more sense to just take one more ml, unless there is a reason to keep your dose at a certain level

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131