over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1 More compound needed.

I had something very strange happen to me during my last eq run. It was actually the same cycle I’m running but I had to tap out on the eq (450mg) and replaced it with NPP.

I started getting headaches daily ranging in intensity from mildy annoying to excruciating (I guess migraine). I kind of didn’t even really consider it was the gear bc I had run all if those compounds previously without issue. I got such a bad headache on Xmas eve I threw up, then blood starting pouring out of my nose. I mentioned it to my coach he seemed kind of alarmed and advised me to drop the eq immediately. Once I dropped it I felt better within a week. Which is strange bc eq is slow AF. Who knows 🤷🏻‍♂️
Well you probably forgot to feed it nutrient dense food(kidding). That's kind of a strange.story.i.wonder what it was?

I had something very strange happen to me during my last eq run. It was actually the same cycle I’m running but I had to tap out on the eq (450mg) and replaced it with NPP.

I started getting headaches daily ranging in intensity from mildy annoying to excruciating (I guess migraine). I kind of didn’t even really consider it was the gear bc I had run all if those compounds previously without issue. I got such a bad headache on Xmas eve I threw up, then blood starting pouring out of my nose. I mentioned it to my coach he seemed kind of alarmed and advised me to drop the eq immediately. Once I dropped it I felt better within a week. Which is strange bc eq is slow AF. Who knows 🤷🏻‍♂️
Just what @aHarness said, were you monitoring BP at all? EQ is a weird one where some guys just get the worssst side effects from it and others, like myself, are untouched. I’ve run 1.5g a week with no change to my RBC. 0 anxiety or anything. It is a slow burn though.

How was BP?
BP was higher during that time, I’d say probably 130/85?. I had run out of trlmisartan and there was a holiday delay. I’ve had periods of high bp though and never experienced that. But in all honesty that’s probably the only thing that makes sense in hindsight

Just what @aHarness said, were you monitoring BP at all? EQ is a weird one where some guys just get the worssst side effects from it and others, like myself, are untouched. I’ve run 1.5g a week with no change to my RBC. 0 anxiety or anything. It is a slow burn though.
I was and I remember during that period it was higher 130’s/mid8’s. So I guess that must have been it, however I’ve never had that reaction to elevated bp in the past.

BP was higher during that time, I’d say probably 130/85?. I had run out of trlmisartan and there was a holiday delay. I’ve had periods of high bp though and never experienced that. But in all honesty that’s probably the only thing that makes sense in hindsight

The way you wrote that, shows that you're guessing. If 130/85 caused migraines and bloody noses, a large population of society would be in the same boat. If you were off of your BP medication, my guess is that it was much higher! Were you dieting and how was your hydration? With EQ, as well as other AAS that raise RBC and Hematocrit, hydration is important in controlling the viscosity of your blood!!

The way you wrote that, shows that you're guessing. If 130/85 caused migraines and bloody noses, a large population of society would be in the same boat. If you were off of your BP medication, my guess is that it was much higher! Were you dieting and how was your hydration? With EQ, as well as other AAS that raise RBC and Hematocrit, hydration is important in controlling the viscosity of your blood!!
Admittedly, it is a guess, as I’m not sure I had taken blood pressure that specific day, so it’s very possible no spikes from all
The off plan food that day. My diets tight, however I let go a little (at times a lot) during the holidays. I’m normally good with hydrating, aiming for about a gallon/day. At that point I think on training days I was about 3800cals and rest days about 3300 cal, year round foods comprise of 93/7 ground turkey, chicken breast, white rice, white pasta, pineapple, blueberries, hydro whey iso, white potatoes and bananas and rice cereal post workout.

I’m not blaming the compound, as my health is in my hands. In hindsight it’s likely that the culprit was BP, especially after receiving feedback from you guys here (and my coach). And I can see that conditions around Xmas were certainly not ideal.

Reactions: Bio
I prefer EQ, I don't see either EQ or Deca as a super effective "growth" drug. At the end of the day real growth comes from strong androgens. Dbol, Anadrol, maybe Turibol. Or high doses of test. EQ Deca are good for slow quality but they are not going to change the mirror dramatically without that strong androgen. Dbol would be my advice. (you don't have to take massive doses, try 10mgED see how you feel.

but he is very right - real growth comes from strong androgens - people who use the low test are almost never big (unless they used large doses of strong androgens in the past)
Strong androgens like Turinabol? 😒
And EQ > Deca for growth? 😒

Goals just to put on some clean muscle. When i start i should be around 12% BF, 5'10" and 210 lbs, 52 yrs old. I have been in the game for 30+ years so i have ran almost eveything imaginable. I keep it simple now and am just looking for 2 more cc's of something.
I would run as much test and HGH as you can tolerate, so start "relatively low" and ramp up your doses.

Then I would add 600-800 EQ + 350 Npp or Tren (only if you tolerate it well).

What I wrote is just not rocket science.
I guess the base of every off-season.
The simplest the cycle the best the results.

For me, higher test than anabolics makes me feel and perform great.

I'm going to say that is likely unrelated to the EQ. I have fighters that get nosebleeds like that after a few years and I send them out to an ENT to get an ablasion if it's really bad. I've gotten to where I spray Afrin up into a fighters nose before a fight just to prevent them from getting the damage in the first place.

If deca kills one's motivation will a low dose along with mast or anything help in m addition to always being in test. I feel like I. Missing but it makes me so lazy

If deca kills one's motivation will a low dose along with mast or anything help in m addition to always being in test. I feel like I. Missing but it makes me so lazy

Yeah so depending on the stack design you will likely need an androgenic component to feel that aggression that comes with higher androgen hormones.

For example years ago I did a contest prep on low dose test and high dose nandrolone, I needed a bit of tren and masteron alongside to provide that aggression and energy.

With a high test cycle this is usually a non factor but with running predominantly higher deca an androgenic component might be needed depending on the individual.

Yeah so depending on the stack design you will likely need an androgenic component to feel that aggression that comes with higher androgen hormones.

For example years ago I did a contest prep on low dose test and high dose nandrolone, I needed a bit of tren and masteron alongside to provide that aggression and energy.

With a high test cycle this is usually a non factor but with running predominantly higher deca an androgenic component might be needed depending on the individual.
I don't know how you figured out what I meant to write above lol. I think in myself and on a huberman video that estrogen from the actual aromatize process is a huge factor in libido and male positive aggression. So mast test and maybe a little nandrolone, would primo show any results when you used and 200-300 mg of deca with test and mast?

I don't know how you figured out what I meant to write above lol. I think in myself and on a huberman video that estrogen from the actual aromatize process is a huge factor in libido and male positive aggression. So mast test and maybe a little nandrolone, would primo show any results when you used and 200-300 mg of deca with test and mast?

Primo could be used sure, anavar or tren are also options. Just a low dose of either to provide a little androgenicity you feel that is needed. That should cure the lack of motivation.

Fair question. basically because i havent ran either compound in years. I have basically stuck to test only and am wanting to venture out and add a bit more. Plus i am a very over thinker and doubt what i think about these all the time. If someone tells me to do it, then boom i get it. But if i come up with it, normally i need reassurance. Just my way of thinking.

I’m the same way if I’m unsure. Opening up a bitcoin wallet and doing a transfer for the first time is terrifying because I’m thinking of all the ways I can screw it up. Overthinking usually works out well for me, it’s like practice and studying. Other times it’s crippling.

The guys have you covered here. 👍

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity