advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If price was not a factor, how much Gh would you use per day?

Probably 4-5 units of pharmacy grade would be amazing. Maybe I can hit the lottery.🙂

I think a good follow up question would be...

How many people currently don't use more gh because of the price?

Currently it costs roughly $10 to 15 dollars for 10iu of generics. I think most of us could run that amount if we desired

Price is definitely not the limiting factor for me, with such great resources around today.

I'd be somewhere between 10iu and Slesh if I tolerated those doses.

Currently it costs roughly $10 to 15 dollars for 10iu of generics. I think most of us could run that amount if we desired

Not price limited. Just doesn't do much for me even in the 4-6iu range. Pita and I need to start introducing metaformin. Sure wish I got the better sleep, great skin, good recovery and other benefits people talk about.

I hope this isn't too much of a deflection (thread hijacking) but for those who have run 4 or more iu HGH per day for years on end, did you have any issues with insulin resistance and diabetes symptoms? How can we do this safely? Are metformin and berberine enough? I have used the search function but unable to find satisfactory answers. Would be nice to hear from those with real world experience.

I hope this isn't too much of a deflection (thread hijacking) but for those who have run 4 or more iu HGH per day for years on end, did you have any issues with insulin resistance and diabetes symptoms? How can we do this safely? Are metformin and berberine enough? I have used the search function but unable to find satisfactory answers. Would be nice to hear from those with real world experience.
There’s no cookie cutter answer here. Individual response varies greatly and there’s so many things at play. For example, blasting GH at 10IU while bulking will lead to faster insulin resistance than using the same amount while cutting. At 4IU, met / berb should be fine but if you’re starting out fat, it may not be. Look at @nothuman, he’s lean and gets resistance from just a couple IUs. We’re all different. You’ll just have to see your individual response and make adjustments accordingly. I’m sure you were hoping for a yes or no answer but unfortunately it’s more nuanced than that. For the vast majority of in shape bodybuilders, 4IU shouldn’t cause much if any insulin resistance. At 10IU it almost certainly does, especially when pushing calories, and that’s when you’ll need to leverage exogenous insulin. Be smart and pick up a Glucose Monitor, you shouldn’t be guessing at these things or taking others people’s experiences. Find out works for you, that’s the key takeaway.

There’s no cookie cutter answer here. Individual response varies greatly and there’s so many things at play. For example, blasting GH at 10IU while bulking will lead to faster insulin resistance than using the same amount while cutting. At 4IU, met / berb should be fine but if you’re starting out fat, it may not be. Look at @nothuman, he’s lean and gets resistance from just a couple IUs. We’re all different. You’ll just have to see your individual response and make adjustments accordingly. I’m sure you were hoping for a yes or no answer but unfortunately it’s more nuanced than that. For the vast majority of in shape bodybuilders, 4IU shouldn’t cause much if any insulin resistance. At 10IU it almost certainly does, especially when pushing calories. Be smart and pick up a Glucose Monitor, you shouldn’t be guessing at these things or taking others people’s experiences. Find out works for you, that’s the key takeaway.

New profile pic looking swole

Do you have any issues with insulin resistance?
No issues I’m a pretty clean eater and eat many times through the day. I did recently drop down to 4ius of Optis for 2 months due to being out of black tops from TP. I went back to 6iu black tops and my strength was noticeable in a week of switching. I was even coming off other compounds so the record strength just shows how well I respond to hgh.

On Tp's currently. 1.5 ius. <-----This batch supposed to have tested out at 12 ius so actually a bit more than 1.5, according to testing. I feel this dose is optimal for causing more youthful appearance, recovery, tendons, it all matters.

If budget wasnt an option , would go to 2 ius a day, three days a week, and 4 ius a day , four days a week.

Waiting for some lab tests to come back on other brand gh.

I'm on 3.3iu 3x wk...no difference then 5iu 5x wk....about 8-10iu is where I remember seeing changes but sides were rough(lethargy all the time)

4iu daily and 8iu on blasts if not 10iu 3x/wk.
If I ever felt 4iu daily was overkill, I'd switch to 2iu daily or 4iu eod.

Yes, I am talking Serostim or the like.

Omg I would do 10iu's daily with out a doubt. I did that for years and loved how it felt or changed my body. Now I'm a 2iu guy. 2iu's works and does give me a boost over just being on AAS. I can tell the difference the longer I'm on 2iu's.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws