advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If price was not a factor, how much Gh would you use per day?

I use 1/3 of a vial of gold tops daily and have a hard time with numb hands when I sleep. Regardless of cost i wouldn’t take more.

What was your experience at 30iu? I think that guys like Nick Walker really pushed the HGH heavy....
I just did it for a couple of weeks..I kept ramping up dosage...started that prep at 10iu..15iu..20..25..30...wasn't planning on it, just got more funds and I did more gh. And not good, blew out my stomach and yes I looked freaky but didn't help my physique any. Here's a pic, this was 4 weeks out in 2013...was on 30 here..

Attachments

• instasave (37).JPEG
    instasave (37).JPEG
    72.5 KB · Views: 111
What was your experience at 30iu? I think that guys like Nick Walker really pushed the HGH heavy....
yes all the top guys are doing 10-30....and most of them switch to pharm or the cartridges once they get closer to the show. A guy like Nick though, he has the resources to do pharm year round. When I say pharm, I mean either the 126iu serostim or the cartridge pen ones...36iu genotropin pins, etc

yes all the top guys are doing 10-30....and most of them switch to pharm or the cartridges once they get closer to the show. A guy like Nick though, he has the resources to do pharm year round. When I say pharm, I mean either the 126iu serostim or the cartridge pen ones...36iu genotropin pins, etc
example chase iron used 18 units of serostim a day for months without even intending to compete just to see how his body responded

I don't know in America if there are black market sellers of Serostim or if it's easy to find, I don't even know the price for a whole pack

where I live with the right contacts, a 45UI pharmaceutical Norditropin costs 150/160 €/$

a 36 unit Genotropin imported from Turkey (in the hope that it is not a copy) 100€/$

but the prices are exaggerated, if you find a good generic it's not worth using the pharmacy, then obviously people like Walker act as Mr Olympia, it's a different matter

I just did it for a couple of weeks..I kept ramping up dosage...started that prep at 10iu..15iu..20..25..30...wasn't planning on it, just got more funds and I did more gh. And not good, blew out my stomach and yes I looked freaky but didn't help my physique any. Here's a pic, this was 4 weeks out in 2013...was on 30 here..
Ah it blow your stomach?? WTF....

Probably the current dose - 10iu. Generics are cheap enough that price isn't exactly a factor...it's something I think about, but bodybuilding is a priority, so we shift other expenses to make room.

That being said, if we're being 100% literal and we can assume I have a script, I guess I'd take roughly the same amount but obtained from an actual US pharmacy. Not pharma bought underground, but from the CVS or Walgreens down the street :D. I'm still not sure I buy that there's really any benefit to pharma, assuming you're comparing it to legit generics...it's all (supposedly) the same amino acid sequence. But if I literally don't care how much I'm spending, then sure, I'll drop 5 figures per month to get the stuff produced with the most rigorous standards and shipped here on the most reliable transportation chain.

Probably the current dose - 10iu. Generics are cheap enough that price isn't exactly a factor...it's something I think about, but bodybuilding is a priority, so we shift other expenses to make room.

That being said, if we're being 100% literal and we can assume I have a script, I guess I'd take roughly the same amount but obtained from an actual US pharmacy. Not pharma bought underground, but from the CVS or Walgreens down the street :D. I'm still not sure I buy that there's really any benefit to pharma, assuming you're comparing it to legit generics...it's all (supposedly) the same amino acid sequence. But if I literally don't care how much I'm spending, then sure, I'll drop 5 figures per month to get the stuff produced with the most rigorous standards and shipped here on the most reliable transportation chain.
If you cut beef tenderloin from the same cow and cook one piece at home and give the other one to be prepared for a chef in an exclusive restaurant, does its macronutrients change...?

...the only thing that will change is the price because the chef will charge you a lot of money for his work and the reputation of the popular restaurant

the same difference between gh generic VS pharma

I hope I wrote it understandably lol

If you cut beef tenderloin from the same cow and cook one piece at home and give the other one to be prepared for a chef in an exclusive restaurant, does its macronutrients change...?

...the only thing that will change is the price because the chef will charge you a lot of money for his work and the reputation of the popular restaurant

the same difference between gh generic VS pharma

I hope I wrote it understandably lol
lol I get you, and I think I agree. But I think if there’s any differentiator in results it’s due to reliable (legal) transportation vs. sometimes dodgy transport, degradation from light and heat, etc.

Obviously not enough of a difference for me to worry about, I’m not spending 5-6x the cost to get basically the same product.

I'd probably only run 5-6iu/day. Don't want to have to take a bunch of ancilliries to support a higher dose. I think with 5-6iu a day with heavy cardio and a good diet you could probably keep most things under control

If you were a non-competing weightlifter in your 50s and money was no object, how much Gh would you use just for longevity and fat burning purposes? Not like I'm fortunate enough to be in that situation, just wondering about the amounts that other lifters use who do not compete.
I can afford more but I found 1.5iu to be my sweet spot. When I go up to 2iu, I get issues with my hands like where I can’t close them as easily, not being able to hold three fingers up in my right hand, numbness particularly when sleeping, etc.

That just cant be healthy. I think people who take more than 2iu are kidding themselves if they think it’s good for longevity.

If money was not concern i would use pharma grade

I am pretty new to Gh and have been using between 3-5 IU daily for several months. I also have to say that I have had zero issues with my hands (numbness, hard to make a fist, carpel tunnel) or anything like that. But what I THINK I may have is Gh induced lethargy. I've heard about this, but I'm not sure if it's from the Gh or leftover from when I was sick for a couple of weeks a month back.It may sound like a dumb question, but does lethery caused from growth feel any different? I just feel like no matter how much coffee or ephdrine I take, I just - for the most part - have to drag myself to the gym.

Been there done that - 35iu a day.
I would never go that high no matter if money wasn't an issue. To me what I'm going to get out of that and with a perfect diet TO ME I understand everyone is different. I don't think is worth the damage I( think) the organs will have after few years. To me not worth looking that good for people so they can damn he looks awesome

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws