over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What compound underwhelmed you?

this might shock some people but anavar really didnt do what i thought it would for me.. it was ok but didnt really blow me away. got better esults from winny tas than i did var... all var did was give me aa little strength and bad LGL cholestrol values.

this might shock some people but anavar really didnt do what i thought it would for me.. it was ok but didnt really blow me away. got better esults from winny tas than i did var... all var did was give me aa little strength and bad LGL cholestrol values.
Var is a weird one for me because I didn’t get a whole lot from it until I got older.
I don’t know what it is but after I hit 35 certain compounds really shined.

Clen. For me, much better results form the old ECA stack.

Exact opposite haha. ECA turned me into an insomniac anxious rageball and didn't help me all that much with weight loss. Clen was nice clean energy that didn't interfere with sleep and really helped me lose weight.

Eq. Used eq many times without issues. This time at 600 mgs /ml caused severe anxiety. did 1200 in two days and omg, this has happened with this same brand.dosage, at least twice now. Was thinking about sending it in the janoshik ,think will wait and try it lower dose, at another time. Maybe it was high mgs bc has bottle mixed up with deca as was supposed to be deca 300 mgs eod.

Eq. Used eq many times without issues. This time at 600 mgs /ml caused severe anxiety. did 1200 in two days and omg, this has happened with this same brand.dosage, at least twice now. Was thinking about sending it in the janoshik ,think will wait and try it lower dose, at another time. Maybe it was high mgs bc has bottle mixed up with deca as was supposed to be deca 300 mgs eod.
That's just what happens with EQ in some people. Though if its only happened with this brand you might be on the right track to switch. Eq causing my anxiety to go up didn't start happening until my early-mid 30's. Made the drug totally unusable for me until sertraline entered the picture. Though I would never suggest anyone taking sert or any SSRI just to take EQ.

Had test in at 600mg per week. I know it was legit. I respond great to deca so maybe it’s just not for me.

I'm with you man! Anavar for me was like Diet-Dbol, but with excessive cramps in any muscle I was training :/ not what I was expecting. I tried several brands, all with the same result. Mild bloating, wild pumpage, accompanied by crazy crampage...looked leaner and harder without it. Sucked.

You clearly don't know the meaning of 'underwhelmed' but that surprises nobody.

Had test in at 600mg per week. I know it was legit. I respond great to deca so maybe it’s just not for me.
same bro. I feel like if im leaner if i blast a 600mg+ dose of eq i look better than when on deca, but I get way better results in general on deca. have only ran npp when very lean never deca maybe ill try, I'm on 500mg rn for 10 weeks and have no increased vascularity lol, abombs 50mg does WAY MORE , love that stuff

Does Deca give you anxiety?

Out of personal curiosity- why did you do 1200mg of EQ in two days?? 😂

This stuff gives me anxiety… let’s double the dose and do it all in two days! 🤣

Does Deca give you anxiety?

Out of personal curiosity- why did you do 1200mg of EQ in two days?? 😂

This stuff gives me anxiety… let’s double the dose and do it all in two days! 🤣
No. Deca seems to lower dopamine. Deca, if anything causes slower reaction time.

Thought eq bottle was deca, without looking. Never again, that dose in that short of time.

Above 900mgs that's when the magic starts to happen with EQ. Usually the anxiety goes away in a few weeks or just until the day after the shot!

Would you expect much different from him? Lol
I did not. And his answer above only confuses me more. He thinks it was Deca, but it doesn’t give him anxiety either. 😂

I just like to “try” and understand some people’s thought processes, but this one I clearly can’t on the 1200mg of EQ in two days. 🤣🤷‍♂️

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws