over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What compound shocked you?

#1. Winstrol

I havent tried everything, but so far nothing gave me such an immediate strength gain and vascularity like 50MG of Winstrol (not even 500mg Tren A or 500MG Tren E)

Its a shame that its so shitty for your liver values, cholesterol and joints.

Its also such a great preworkout energizer and no other oral makes me as horny as Winstrol.

Weird i never had that issue on Tren, i just get horny and dirty as fuck and want to lift shit all the time... the negatives for me is the sleep goes to shit and i sweat like an absolute pig constantly.
Same! Horrible sleep and the night sweats are so bad! When I actually do sleep for a couple hours I wake up soak like I just jumped out of the pool. I keep a beach towel to lay on and extra pillow and blanket on my side of the bed.

Never used halo, so cant comment. Feels/looks like anadrol + high dose masteron. Just my opinion, i would run it all the time if it didn't start making me feel like shit after a couple weeks.
Anadrol murders my appetite and swells my head up like a balloon, but I love Provirion and mast and generally take both year round.

#1. Winstrol

I havent tried everything, but so far nothing gave me such an immediate strength gain and vascularity like 50MG of Winstrol (not even 500mg Tren A or 500MG Tren E)

Its a shame that its so shitty for your liver values, cholesterol and joints.

Its also such a great preworkout energizer and no other oral makes me as horny as Winstrol.

My liver values don’t change but at over 40 I sure as shit feel it in my joints now. For years I heard guys say that and thought it was BS, ya know like an excuse for overtraining and/or bad form but I was just too young and stupid to realize that with so many saying it, it had to be true on some level. I don’t get strength from it but another “weak compound” anavar at high doses 50-100 ED makes me strong AF.

Can you not just set a alarm when you need to eat and eat even though you are not hungry?

My liver values don’t change but at over 40 I sure as shit feel it in my joints now. For years I heard guys say that and thought it was BS, ya know like an excuse for overtraining and/or bad form but I was just too young and stupid to realize that with so many saying it, it had to be true on some level. I don’t get strength from it but another “weak compound” anavar at high doses 50-100 ED makes me strong AF.
Did it mess with your HDL/LDL? I heard its one of the worst orals for that.

I never bothered doing bloods on Winstrol, I figured they probably looked like shit on it.

The last two times I took 30-50mgs, it did fuck with my joints ( Im in my 40s).

I got small stash left, after I finish it im probably done with that stuff forever.

I been spiking my other orals with it which seems to work well. Just 5 or 10 mgs. Winstrol is so potent.

Winstrol - just recently ran it with no other orals could not believe how hard and full it got me

Melanotan - yes

EQ for vascularity Clen also thins out my skin fast and I’m extra veiny

T3 - it’s like doing an extra 40 minutes of cardio without actually doing cardio lol even at 50mcg a day

Did it mess with your HDL/LDL? I heard its one of the worst orals for that.

I never bothered doing bloods on Winstrol, I figured they probably looked like shit on it.

The last two times I took 30-50mgs, it did fuck with my joints ( Im in my 40s).

I got small stash left, after I finish it im probably done with that stuff forever.

I been spiking my other orals with it which seems to work well. Just 5 or 10 mgs. Winstrol is so potent.
So for some reason, pre steroids, I mean I took androstenedione back in the day but even as a 154 lb 19 year old marine who ran 8-20 miles a day every day I have copies of my blood work going into, before wisdom tooth removal and separation medical labs my hdl was always under 30 and ldl under 100. Now on it and in general on gear my HDL is 15-20 but my ldl is under 70 so my doc says bc I don’t drink, smoke, caffeine and cardio almost daily-she says the ratio is good and isn’t concerned at all. Admittedly on gear weigh over 250 at 5’7 and they won’t give me an ekg, stress test etc. so according to her my heart sounds like a race horse healthy and my BP is normal so no Calicum score, no tests unless I pay full to private bc of the listed reasons along with no family history so I THINK I’m ok but coukd drop tomorrow due to overconfident docs and me not wanting to pay for a CT score or a dye test for cholesterol. I will say I do steady state cardio almost daily with a HR that stays at about 135 which I believe helps but dunno 🤷🏼

Injectable superdrol is the unicorn nobody really talks about- 1x less pass through the liver, and more bio available hormone. Got in the best shape of my life with it. I would describe it as a tren that fills you out or a high dose Masteron + Anadrol rolled into one.

I dont compete, but im surprised more coaches dont have their athletes run this into the show.
100% with you on this one. Aside from the insane transformation it has on the physique I found the strength gains to be nothing short of mind boggling.
Unfortunately I found it to be the most toxic med I’ve ever used. Side-wise It makes tren feel like a low dose creatine. I ended up in a&e with an inflamed gallbladder and was pissing what looked like a 2008 Châteauneuf du pape. Still could be fun though 😅

100% with you on this one. Aside from the insane transformation it has on the physique I found the strength gains to be nothing short of mind boggling.
Unfortunately I found it to be the most toxic med I’ve ever used. Side-wise It makes tren feel like a low dose creatine. I ended up in a&e with an inflamed gallbladder and was pissing what looked like a 2008 Châteauneuf du pape. Still could be fun though 😅
Sorry for what is prolly stupid question but “a&e” is what now?

British hospital department called Accident & Emergency.
Ahhh I assumed it was like urgent care but more like ER or ICU. Glad to see you’re doing good. You think you took any long term kidney damage? I know you said “toxic” did it blast up BP well?

Ahhh I assumed it was like urgent care but more like ER or ICU. Glad to see you’re doing good. You think you took any long term kidney damage? I know you said “toxic” did it blast up BP well?
Thanks mate. The inflammation and blood in the urine cleared up quickly and blood tests suggested there was no serious organ damage so I was discharged after 24 hours.
The symptoms that prompted me to see a doctor in the first instance was a stomach bloat that was so acute I was literally struggling to breathe and had diarrhoea. A simple piss test at the doctors showed on a scale of 1-5, 5 being the highest reading of blood present in urine, I had a reading of 4+,. The doc called an ambulance and off I went to a&e.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131