over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you reading?

1708652194007.png

aside from that, dean koontz cousin (famous author) is a longtime member here, not into that stuff but he's an acclaimed author

Reading a book my buddy wrote..it would likely bore the fuck out of everyone here but he sent me a copy so I’m reading it.

Prepared by Mike glover

Just ended 3 attempts at 100 years of Solitude. Got half way through but truly lost interest in the book about a 1/4 way. Before that i read Killers of the Flower Moon. Good book but could have chopped off some of the final pages.
It's about to get warm here. I like to lay out, read and sunbathe like a lady so this thread is timely. Searching for my next

Was reading Red Sister and and now reading Grey (Gray? can't remember the spelling) Sister. Very good books.

I only read sci-fi and fantasy pretty much.

How can you have time to read a book?
With my job, going to the gym, keeping the house clean, caring about my cat and the time spent to move from a place to another just for basic things, i have time for nothing.
I even stopped spending time with the few friends i have :confused:

I should really restart reading...

Just ended 3 attempts at 100 years of Solitude. Got half way through but truly lost interest in the book about a 1/4 way. Before that i read Killers of the Flower Moon. Good book but could have chopped off some of the final pages.
It's about to get warm here. I like to lay out, read and sunbathe like a lady so this thread is timely. Searching for my next
Too bad about Solitude. One of my favorite books. But the ‘magical realism’ can take some getting used to. (Finally, clearance from the family to make a film based on the book.)

If you like the author and perhaps an easier but equally good book is his Love in the time of Cholera.

With my job, going to the gym, keeping the house clean, caring about my cat and the time spent to move from a place to another just for basic things, i have time for nothing.

Even if it’s a just a few minutes or a chapter a day it’s possible. there’s always time to do something if we really want to.

Too bad about Solitude. One of my favorite books. But the ‘magical realism’ can take some getting used to. (Finally, clearance from the family to make a film based on the book.)

If you like the author and perhaps an easier but equally good book is his Love in the time of Cholera.
I really tried and wanted to like it. In the first 100 pages I was hooked and then it almost seemed to bleed out like water color rolling across paper.

My two cats certainly make trying to keep my house clean (that damn litter gets everywhere) a full time job lol.

I mostly read before bed. Instead of watching TV or any streaming service, I just read.

I mostly read before bed. Instead of watching TV or any streaming service, I just read.

That's what I do for pleasure/non work reading. Kindle by my bed and gives me a nice quiet period before sleep. Sometimes a real session, sometimes 10min, sometimes a page or so. I go through phases of reading more then less.

I'm a film but not TV watcher. 2hrs is okay, committing to seasons is A LOT but occasionally I'll do it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws