over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What compound shocked you?

EricJ123

Registered
What compound gave you that "damn this shit really works!" type of effect? I've tried most things out there but I've only got a few to list.

1. Tren. God damn. Everything else is go-carts, tren is nascar. Even at low doses its blows everything else out of the water for me. Cutting, bulking, strength, aesthetics, its does it all.
2. High Dose NPP. I still remember that feeling benching 315x12 while running 700mg/week. Its my favorite building and strength compound behind Tren.
3. Melanotan 2. Works as advertised. I'm as white as they come and I had people asking me if I had some Brazilian in me 😂. The boners and sex drive are unreal as well.
4. EQ for Vascularity. I know EQ isn't that popular but run it with some Tren and single digit BF%, god damn... Veins everywhere.

1) Take a smaller dose. 40mcg before and after hitting the tanning booth gets me very dark.
2) If taking a larger dose take 5-10g taurine before hand (I didn't come up with this, someone on the board here did).
I was under the impression my dose (125mcg) was tiny. I’ll try going lower. Thanks.

1) Tren when I first ever took it gave me incredible confidence. That was more pronounced than the physical effects.

2) Anadrol pre workout - 25mg orally and I was tossing around my previous week working sets.

3) DNP - Felt like shit but yeah it worked like nothing else for fat loss.

1) Tren when I first ever took it gave me incredible confidence. That was more pronounced than the physical effects.

2) Anadrol pre workout - 25mg orally and I was tossing around my previous week working sets.

3) DNP - Felt like shit but yeah it worked like nothing else for fat loss.
DNP is one stone I've yet to turn over, never made sense to me to feel like shit to get lean. But then again I've noticed many people in forums run compounds like fucking retards while having a dog shit lifestyle. The forum folklore keeps me from using it. I have some on hand I may run to experience it for myself.

DNP is one stone I've yet to turn over, never made sense to me to feel like shit to get lean. But then again I've noticed many people in forums run compounds like fucking retards while having a dog shit lifestyle. The forum folklore keeps me from using it. I have some on hand I may run to experience it for myself.

Well to be fair I think I was taking like 600mg, doing a PSMF and no gear.

If I were to do it again I would probably stick around 200-400mg per day and load up on HGH/HGH frag and injectable carnitine. 600 was a lot but I was in a time crunch.

What compound gave you that "damn this shit really works!" type of effect? I've tried most things out there but I've only got a few to list.

1. Tren. God damn. Everything else is go-carts, tren is nascar. Even at low doses its blows everything else out of the water for me. Cutting, bulking, strength, aesthetics, its does it all.
2. High Dose NPP. I still remember that feeling benching 315x12 while running 700mg/week. Its my favorite building and strength compound behind Tren.
3. Melanotan 2. Works as advertised. I'm as white as they come and I had people asking me if I had some Brazilian in me 😂. The boners and sex drive are unreal as well.
4. EQ for Vascularity. I know EQ isn't that popular but run it with some Tren and single digit BF%, god damn... Veins everywhere.
The original Superdrol. Nothing could ever top that stuff in my book. There’s gains and then original Superdrol gains.

You think it's different from todays Superdrol? Or you're just way bigger now so it has less effect.
Probably the second one and my body is just much different now in my mid 30’s. Stuff would likely tear my liver out today.

But I’ve tried most underground labs and it still doesn’t compare IMO.

I had bottles stockpiled and I could add it ontop of any compound in my early 20’s and it gave a 3D look like no other. It was like tren, insulin and HGH had a baby. LOL

Androlic Adrol, Genotec's Tren A, Melanotan 2 (every brand), Competitive Labs Mdrol (Sdrol), Balkan's and Genotec's Anavar, Nouveaux's IGF-1 LR3 and Genotec's DNP.

Probably the second one and my body is just much different now in my mid 30’s. Stuff would likely tear my liver out today.

But I’ve tried most underground labs and it still doesn’t compare IMO.

I had bottles stockpiled and I could add it ontop of any compound in my early 20’s and it gave a 3D look like no other. It was like tren, insulin and HGH had a baby. LOL

Damn I have some current SD from a sponsor I'm waiting to use. I actually had about 5-6 bottles from 2007 ish but threw them out because I was scared...

Damn I have some current SD from a sponsor I'm waiting to use. I actually had about 5-6 bottles from 2007 ish but threw them out because I was scared...
I would have held onto them! Lol who knows what was actually in them.

But I can say some of the sponsors on here have some great superdrol as well. I used it last year to fill out going into my last show instead of anadrol and did the trick. That’s about the only place I would use it now days knowing how hard it is on the liver and body.

I would have held onto them! Lol who knows what was actually in them.

But I can say some of the sponsors on here have some great superdrol as well. I used it last year to fill out going into my last show instead of anadrol and did the trick. That’s about the only place I would use it now days knowing how hard it is on the liver and body.

Gotcha yeah, I only plan on popping 10mg on days I know I will be putting down a ton of food.

Masteron for me. I never tried it because I always thought it was weak and only made a difference if bodyfat is super low. Now I'm using it and I love it. Gives me a much more aesthetic look, even though I'm pretty fat right now. It's also been great for me mentally. I feel way less irritable than I usually feel on cycle.

Always hear stories of that LR3 back in the day but nothing like it today... You think it actually was LR3?

If it was good back in the day it is good now. It's not like they forgot how to make it. The problem with LR3 is there is just a lot of shit but there are some good brands. It's by no means essential though but excluding tren a and sdrol nothing has changed me faster.

If it was good back in the day it is good now. It's not like they forgot how to make it. The problem with LR3 is there is just a lot of shit but there are some good brands. It's by no means essential though but excluding tren a and sdrol nothing has changed me faster.

Maybe it was a different brand but there were stories of a certain LR3 piling size onto guys then never again. Not important though, getting off topic my bad.

Maybe it was a different brand but there were stories of a certain LR3 piling size onto guys then never again. Not important though, getting off topic my bad.

I don't recall that. I recall the Kigtropin frenzy and I actually had some of those kits. I literally took it and within 2 days my nose hair grew about 1cm :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity