over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What compound underwhelmed you?

The biggest issue I had was feeling like trash after the first couple weeks. It's funny you mention it because people kept saying how close to tren DHB was. I just can not see it. Its not even close for me. Not to say there were no changes but I cant help but feel DHB is oversold...especially by people looking for a tren alternative.

A decent dose of EQ works wonders for me and I feel great on it. No reason to deal with the crippling DHB injections or finding a source thats mastered the perfect brew when quality EQ is readily available.

Dhb??? Really?

I’d rank right under tren in “what in the fuck” scale.

I ran 400mg a week once, and the strength/size/hardness was pretty drastic. I don’t use it anymore due to some showing extreme bumps in inflammation markers. I never did labs while on it. And the random extreme pip that causes total loss of function for a week wasn’t exactly fun either

Yea it’s definitely quite anabolic per mg. Fullness, strength, hardness was all there by week 3.
Fullness and nutrient partitioning on it was crazy even better than Tren when it comes to eating whatever and staying lean, but I find past a certain dose I get weird mental side effects and excess water retention. I don’t remember how much I was running this was 2 years ago and I was inconsistent with doses lol

Fullness and nutrient partitioning on it was crazy even better than Tren when it comes to eating whatever and staying lean, but I find past a certain dose I get weird mental side effects and excess water retention. I don’t remember how much I was running this was 2 years ago and I was inconsistent with doses lol
Were you able to eat “whatever” and stay at 15% bf or closer to 8% bf?

I’ve seen the former a lot and the latter no so much. Obviously the former is not very impressive.

Were you able to eat “whatever” and stay at 15% bf or closer to 8% bf?

I’ve seen the former a lot and the latter no so much. Obviously the former is not very impressive.
Around 12% bf, had vein down my lower abs at that point. I only ate like that for a few weeks on vacation but I was impressed with how the amount of carbs and sodium I was able to take in without spilling over like I normally would.

Around 12% bf, had vein down my lower abs at that point. I only ate like that for a few weeks on vacation but I was impressed with how the amount of carbs and sodium I was able to take in without spilling over like I normally would.
12% is the upper limit above which we should never go as bodybuilders/people training to look good - so nothing extraordinary will be honest

Pure Oils? I found EVERYTHING they made before disappearing utter crap.
Not the "second" one that popped up, the one from PHF, they were also a sponsor here. There was another company going by that name after PHF shutdown, never bought from them.

Not the "second" one that popped up, the one from PHF, they were also a sponsor here. There was another company going by that name after PHF shutdown, never bought from them.
That's the one I used - the Pure Oils associated with PHF and operating out of Louisiana.

You probably had fake mast.Mast is an anabolic steroid saying it has zero anabolic properties is false.You won't hold water with it which is why some believe it's just a "cosmetic drug"
I didn’t say it had zero anabolic properties…I specifically said ‘virtually’, due to the fact that it’ll build next to no tissue.
Tren and primo are both anabolic steroids but are light years apart in their action. Just because Mast is an anabolic doesn’t give any suggestion as to its ability to build tissue.
As I said previously comparing nandrolone to mast is like comparing a Ferrari to Ford sedan

The biggest issue I had was feeling like trash after the first couple weeks. It's funny you mention it because people kept saying how close to tren DHB was. I just can not see it. Its not even close for me. Not to say there were no changes but I cant help but feel DHB is oversold...especially by people looking for a tren alternative.

A decent dose of EQ works wonders for me and I feel great on it. No reason to deal with the crippling DHB injections or finding a source thats mastered the perfect brew when quality EQ is readily available.
Run some primo with your EQ and you’ll get very similar results to DHB IMO without the brutal PIP and other sides.

At the end of the day it doesn’t matter how well the compound works- if you feel like shit and it destroys your quality of life, most won’t stick with it.

Except tren… most will tolerate its sides given its results. 😂

Run some primo with your EQ and you’ll get very similar results to DHB IMO without the brutal PIP and other sides.

At the end of the day it doesn’t matter how well the compound works- if you feel like shit and it destroys your quality of life, most won’t stick with it.

Except tren… most will tolerate its sides given its results. 😂
technically both EQ and primo convert to dhb but only in a small percentage

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner