over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testosterone and skin

Tomgrass

Registered
Newbies
For all my years of gear usage I was always lower test guy(around 200-250) and was always told i look much younger (10 years then I am). Also have noticed that guys on higher test look much older. Do you think that this has to do with a fact that testosterone by itself lowers collagen. That might also be the reason why on primo you have that youth glow in skin due to increased collagen synthesis by primo. Your toughts and real life application guys?

I definitely look older on higher test. I used to run at least 700mg/week of cyp, but now in my 40's I get more face bloat and oily skin if I do. These days I stay around 400mg/week and run lower dose eq and deca, both of which increase collagen production. With an occasional run of anavar, which also increases collagen production. High dose vit. B5 reduces the oily skin in addition to running the lower test doses. At 44, people usually guess my age between 20's and 30's. I'm also smaller than I used to be, so also keeping less bodyfat and water weight has a lot to do with it.

Never knew primo had an effect on collagen. Thought that was limited to EQ/nandrolone and winny.

Never knew primo had an effect on collagen. Thought that was limited to EQ/nandrolone and winny.
Primo gives me a glow up every time I run it long enough, I look like I’m back in my mid 20s (I’m 33)

Primo gives me a glow up every time I run it long enough, I look like I’m back in my mid 20s (I’m 33)
^^^you got a baby-face anyway ..lol

(..hey that's a good thing)

..you need a nice stiff TREN run & that will change

(..TREN changes your face for sure)

When I come off everything (including TRT), my skin changes dramatically. Not one line in my face, my nose shrinks (runs in family lol, but doesent help), and I look considerably younger.

^^^you got a baby-face anyway ..lol

(..hey that's a good thing)

..you need a nice stiff TREN run & that will change

(..TREN changes your face for sure)

Used tren on and off for a decade, still look like a baby 😂.

I’ll take it, I’ll appreciate it in a couple decades

For all my years of gear usage I was always lower test guy(around 200-250) and was always told i look much younger (10 years then I am). Also have noticed that guys on higher test look much older. Do you think that this has to do with a fact that testosterone by itself lowers collagen. That might also be the reason why on primo you have that youth glow in skin due to increased collagen synthesis by primo. Your toughts and real life application guys?
I run around 500 a week right now and everyone thinks I’m about 8 years younger than I am but yea dudes that do crazy doses have bad skin which can age you also how lean you are when I’m show ready at 25 I looked 35 but a month later I’d get carded to get in the club so there are multiple factors especially with us gear users, high test no GH would age you but add in GH and you’re actually not aging as fast so it’s just so much to it to distill it to a dose. That said just about every guy I know who has used or is using test looks younger than they are but again we drink water, exercise, eat right etc.

When the pros quit competing and drop their dosages they end up looking younger to me in general. I have been using lower dose primo with my TRT dose and no one is guessing me as younger, sadly enough!

I look the youngest when I'm off of EVERYYTHING, even TRT.

Think its the opposite for me...

My face gets a bit oilier (and with acne) when on even a simple test cycle...and I'm almost 60.

My face gets a bit oilier (and with acne) when on even a simple test cycle...and I'm almost 60.
You know I got some backne my first cycle at 23 and since then nothing, like ever. I think genetic tolerance to drugs is a huge factor.

I get complimented on my skin a lot from girls and guys wanting to know what I do to have such nice looking skin. Twice a day moisturize my face and once a day all over my body with skin trip and it smells really good. Same with the eye cream twice a day. Morning and night. Hgh and test definitely improves skin quality even on higher doses the test with lower collagen and elastin but the hgh keeps it circulating nicely. I think my skin looks the best with a bit of Equipoise or Deca in the mix for sure. Hgh eliminated most of my wrinkles and crows feet around my eyes. As well as greatly diminished all my visible gnarly scars from surgeries and logging injuries. Give it a shot I’m a firm believer in this regime. Drinking lots of fluids is also vital for your skin and supplement a good vitamin d product.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 28
I get complimented on my skin a lot from girls and guys wanting to know what I do to have such nice looking skin. Twice a day moisturize my face and onece a day all over my body with a good hyularonic acid cream or gel. Same with the eye cream twice a day. Morning and night. Hgh and text definitely improves skin quality. I think my skin looks the best with a bit of Equipoise in the mix for sure. Hgh eliminated most of my wrinkles and crows feet around my eyes.
Yea Hgh helos my eyes for sure my skin looks good everywhere except my forearms from years of getting scratched working in the woods somewhere around 35 I just started keeping not scars but lines where I’ve been cut. EQ is good for your coat huh I never thought of that but it makes my hair grow like crazy.

Yea Hgh helos my eyes for sure my skin looks good everywhere except my forearms from years of getting scratched working in the woods somewhere around 35 I just started keeping not scars but lines where I’ve been cut. EQ is good for your coat huh I never thought of that but it makes my hair grow like crazy.
^^^hey brother ..how you doin'?? ..well i hope

A LIL HELP;
..yeah that "line" that you keep ..you know, where you'v been cut before? ..........yeah that's what a "scar" is

unless of course you meant that you get new "butt-lines" ..for every would-be scar?

..in which case i dunno

..but hey, maybe someone else has the same problem & might-can-help-you with that??

The first time I used hgh all my gray hair on my chin all turned black after a few months. But it’s not doing this now I’m just too old lol but my skin does look really good and I haven’t got any acne since the first few cycles I did in the 90,s. I mean I get an occasional one here and there but even on a fairly heavy cycle I just don’t break out anymore and my skin is naturally oily. Always thought that it was odd. But I never had acne when I was a teenager like alot of guys did. I’m looking a young guy in the gym right now that is covered in huge boil acne. Really gross looking and he’s wearing a spaghetti tank top and hardly has any muscle. Don’t know why he’s showing that off it looks fucking gross and his shirt says something about tren on it. Idiot. Snapping pics of himself constantly. I don’t get it. He’s walking around with invisible lats. These kids these days are delusional legends in their own minds. Just really weird.

Im
About to go suggest he tries accutane lol and try training and eating and lower his dose of gear. But it’s none of my business. To each his own I guess.

I've never been a high dose guy and also had a long run between my early 20's and early 40's where I was completely AAS free.
During my 30's I developed mild psoriasis on my calves, knees and elbows, nothing helped. Started low dose test and it completely went away. I used to blast and cruise, now I cruise and cruise even lower and the psoriasis has never returned.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131