over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Skin Care essentials?

I’m a good looking guy and I have always only worried about neck down bodybuilding but is there a point where you crash? .... I just know the chem peel did have a short term effect where I looked more vibrant but the pain was nuts and no tanning, shedding skin… free or not and yes I know it’s thousands of dollars but it’s also a lot of time and pain.

Aging is usually linear but the skin is several layers so the visible signs of aging can sometimes seem to hit faster. For example, we have a facial scanner than can see all your sun damage layers down. It takes time for that to surface and BOOM one day at 50 years old you have giant "sun spots", "liver spots", patches of melanin. This can happen for darker ethnic skin also and that is harder to treat without affecting their natural melanin. Another example for men that never get botox and the forehead muscles and above eye brows get larger, it looks very cave man and just older. Young men don`t have those facial structures. Those strong muscles and lack of toxin leads to development of static lines.

Is bodybuilding a lot of time, money and effort? Your skin/beauty is no different, it just depends on your priorities. For me the treatments are worth it to have women 20 years younger still smiling. Plus I feel better. Face gotta match the body :) I`m 9% bf

If you want brightening (like a chemical peel) and tightening with much less burn and peel look for a PRX peel or PqAge peel from PromoItalia (they are based in Italy). It is buffered to go deep and peel less, safe for ethnic skin too. You will also peel less the second time after you got off years of dead cells.

Aging is usually linear but the skin is several layers so the visible signs of aging can sometimes seem to hit faster. For example, we have a facial scanner than can see all your sun damage layers down. It takes time for that to surface and BOOM one day at 50 years old you have giant "sun spots", "liver spots", patches of melanin. This can happen for darker ethnic skin also and that is harder to treat without affecting their natural melanin. Another example for men that never get botox and the forehead muscles and above eye brows get larger, it looks very cave man and just older. Young men don`t have those facial structures. Those strong muscles and lack of toxin leads to development of static lines.

Is bodybuilding a lot of time, money and effort? Your skin/beauty is no different, it just depends on your priorities. For me the treatments are worth it to have women 20 years younger still smiling. Plus I feel better. Face gotta match the body :) I`m 9% bf

If you want brightening (like a chemical peel) and tightening with much less burn and peel look for a PRX peel or PqAge peel from PromoItalia (they are based in Italy). It is buffered to go deep and peel less, safe for ethnic skin too. You will also peel less the second time after you got off years of dead cells.

Thanks brother I’ll start with those peels and go from there. Appreciate the info.

this is O/T - but related to skin, as it has worked for me and 100s of clients, including a few GFS lmao

Head And Shoulders for jock itch and preventing/mitigating certain soft tissue infections from fungus/yeast/candida, bacteria etc

"zinc pyrithione works by controlling the growth of yeast and bacteria on the scalp, reducing inflammation, and promoting a healthier scalp environment. "

I use it on private parts every few days and feet, kills BO, jock itch, and keeps keep cellulitis at bay. There is a formula they have now that is paraben free and base is coco oil + pyri zinc

Zinc pyrithione can also thicken hair, it's excellent for scalp health.

@ BB
Are you able to share a quick suggestion please?

Got some 0.1% Taz cream on the way.

I don’t use any of the retinoids, heck, anything other than a moisturizer.

Years of GH, I very rarely ingest crap or processed foods and follow a mostly Mediterranean keto diet so I get lots of healthy fats and anti-inflammatory foods in me - along w abusing supps too. Lol.

It’s all done me right skin-wise but in my 50’s so starting something seems like a good idea.

Little help on a suggested protocol?

Thank you!

@ BB
Are you able to share a quick suggestion please?

Got some 0.1% Taz cream on the way.

I don’t use any of the retinoids, heck, anything other than a moisturizer.

Years of GH, I very rarely ingest crap or processed foods and follow a mostly Mediterranean keto diet so I get lots of healthy fats and anti-inflammatory foods in me - along w abusing supps too. Lol.

It’s all done me right skin-wise but in my 50’s so starting something seems like a good idea.

Little help on a suggested protocol?

Thank you!

For 0.1 %, i personally use Mon/Wed/Fri. Daily use tends to dry out skin too much. It's very strong. Many see results as soon as 2 weeks, but you will see magic happen in the 6-12 months range and beyond.

Use a very light later. A big pea size amount for the entire face should be enough. Using too much increases the risk of peeling (non-painful/non-irritating) and skin dryness.

Make sure to keep moisturizing, the main side effect is dry skin. You may get some temporary acne flare up AKA "purging" which is the crap being pushed out of your skin.

Any experiences with SNAP-8/GHK-CU/MATRIXYL? Dr. Dean St Mart seems to have great results from mixing those with a standard anti-wrinkle serum and applying it daily. Was thinking of alternating Taz with the peptide concoction (taz MWF/peps days in between) and wondering if any of you has any experience with the peps mentioned?

For 0.1 %, i personally use Mon/Wed/Fri. Daily use tends to dry out skin too much. It's very strong. Many see results as soon as 2 weeks, but you will see magic happen in the 6-12 months range and beyond.

Use a very light later. A big pea size amount for the entire face should be enough. Using too much increases the risk of peeling (non-painful/non-irritating) and skin dryness.

Make sure to keep moisturizing, the main side effect is dry skin. You may get some temporary acne flare up AKA "purging" which is the crap being pushed out of your skin.

Thank you BB. Much appreciated !!

Just re-read this thread. Thanks @Black Beard . My face has been absolutely peeling (as in flakes of skin) and it is clear I need to back off the Taz and MOISTURIZE. Lesson learned.

i have been seeing benefits doing red light therapy 3-4x per week 10min post workout and castille soap natural essential oil baths with olive oil, ev coconut oil as topical

i have been seeing benefits doing red light therapy 3-4x per week 10min post workout and castille soap natural essential oil baths with olive oil, ev coconut oil as topical
Do you go to a high end joint or like the red lights at say Crunch, Golds, or Planet gives out with the membership. All three use a cobra shake while in red light. Did a time or two but never consistently so results I assume come with daily use…..?

Just re-read this thread. Thanks @Black Beard . My face has been absolutely peeling (as in flakes of skin) and it is clear I need to back off the Taz and MOISTURIZE. Lesson learned.
How often are you using it? and are you using a thin layer on your skin? Its extremely potent, so you only want to use a little bit

IMG_0776.jpeg
By far the best commercial brand moisturizer i’ve used. I know the stuff is good because it’s always sold out at my local grocery stores. Make sure it’s the “collagen peptide” formula.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws