over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Friends please be careful...

Blood pressure through the ‘ages’.
Thank you, I feel a little stupid now but I guess we all wanna think we are still in our 20s, mind you I was under 200 lbs in my 20s and over 250 in my 40s but I still want low rhrvand BP whilst being big which is fairly unreasonable mind you I do fasted stepmill for 60 minutes 4-6 days a week so it ain’t laziness

Thank you, I feel a little stupid now but I guess we all wanna think we are still in our 20s, mind you I was under 200 lbs in my 20s and over 250 in my 40s but I still want low rhrvand BP whilst being big which is fairly unreasonable mind you I do fasted stepmill for 60 minutes 4-6 days a week so it ain’t laziness

I think ‘they’, whoever they are, are really missing the boat in my opinion.

The last bp study that was posted here (lowering the S to ~ 100) got me thinking . . . which is rare.

All they have to do in my simple mind is just look at the ‘Blue Zones’ where people are living the longest and see what their bp is like. (I have looked but can’t find.) So if it’s has been done, I can’t find it 🙁

I think ‘they’, whoever they are, are really missing the boat in my opinion.

The last bp study that was posted here (lowering the S to ~ 100) got me thinking . . . which is rare.

All they have to do in my simple mind is just look at the ‘Blue Zones’ where people are living the longest and see what their bp is like. (I have looked but can’t find.) So if it’s has been done, I can’t find it 🙁
Yea I never checked the local BP but I lived on Okinawa for 3 years and the locals for sure smoke cigarettes and drink Sake but live an almost Mediterranean chill lifestyle. I know diet and water in the zones are big but I think social is big as well.

Yea I never checked the local BP but I lived on Okinawa for 3 years and the locals for sure smoke cigarettes and drink Sake but live an almost Mediterranean chill lifestyle. I know diet and water in the zones are big but I think social is big as well.
I think this has much more to do with life expectancy. Of course medical access and advancement helps live longer, but lower stress countries, life styles, etc., have got to play a huge roll and there is plenty of proof that shows that.

Damn! Why chronic dehydration I assume you r drinking plenty
I'm not sure, I drink 1-2 gallons a day. Like my body craves it. Mouth is dry right now and I've drank 2 16oz drinks of iv fluid hydration pack and 3 Gatorade. I am feeling better today now.

I do have pectus excavatum, not a severe case but I have it, it's possible that's a problem as it's commonly misdiagnosed as pots syndrome. I could possibly have pots syndrome but I rarely get orthostatic hypotension but in the warm weather I will sometimes. One type of pots syndrome accompanies high BP.

And my free t3 is high at a 5. My thyroglobulin antibodies were high at a 2(low on the scale of being high, normal is >1). Both my brothers have graves disease but my doctor does not believe it is caused by my thyroid despite the high t3 and the fact that I have every single general symptom of hyperthyroidism and if you start searching for the little issues/symptoms, they all tie back to thyroid too. Unfortunately everything shares the same symptoms 😕

On the brightside, I'm getting referred to an endocrinologist and a urologist to get on legit trt.

Oh and my tsh is perfect, so my thyroid is perfect. Functions just fine and that's that. I ran my own labs. Had I gone to the Dr, they would've only tested tsh, said I was good and set me free. Now I'm seeing an endo because my t3 high. Never would've known. Hopefully it's nothing.

I'm not sure, I drink 1-2 gallons a day. Like my body craves it. Mouth is dry right now and I've drank 2 16oz drinks of iv fluid hydration pack and 3 Gatorade. I am feeling better today now.

I do have pectus excavatum, not a severe case but I have it, it's possible that's a problem as it's commonly misdiagnosed as pots syndrome. I could possibly have pots syndrome but I rarely get orthostatic hypotension but in the warm weather I will sometimes. One type of pots syndrome accompanies high BP.

And my free t3 is high at a 5. My thyroglobulin antibodies were high at a 2(low on the scale of being high, normal is >1). Both my brothers have graves disease but my doctor does not believe it is caused by my thyroid despite the high t3 and the fact that I have every single general symptom of hyperthyroidism and if you start searching for the little issues/symptoms, they all tie back to thyroid too. Unfortunately everything shares the same symptoms 😕

On the brightside, I'm getting referred to an endocrinologist and a urologist to get on legit trt.

Oh and my tsh is perfect, so my thyroid is perfect. Functions just fine and that's that. I ran my own labs. Had I gone to the Dr, they would've only tested tsh, said I was good and set me free. Now I'm seeing an endo because my t3 high. Never would've known. Hopefully it's nothing.
I’m assuming you are hit and sweat a lot. A gallon for a big guy isn’t that much imo but I start at 2 a day same as you I crave water, I can down a liter and a half the way most people chug a small glass of water. I know you like gatoraidexand that’s cool but me I just want fucking water 24/7 been that way since I was a little kid.

And I was concerned about 300mg of tren for 8 weeks.
I hope make a full recovery

And I was concerned about 300mg of tren for 8 weeks.
I hope make a full recovery
Well if your old enough and/ir have high BP 300 mg for 8 weeks could be damaging

Update:
I finally had my kidney biopsy and it went OK. They had to poke my kidney twice with a 15 gauge needle. I was awake the whole time but numb, recovery is going good. I did bleed out a bit so I had to be kept in the hospital longer than expected. Then had some strange blood pressure and heart rate issues, so had to stay even longer. I’ll update shortly with what the kidney doctor advises.
Awesome it went ok. Did they have any explanation on the BP and HR issues? Did they administer fentanyl? Many doctors will during a biopsy which can cause BP and HR issues. Either way something to not overlook IMO.

Yea they did do Fentanyl!!
I personally would bring it up with your cardiologist given the BP and HR issues. Can never be too safe when it comes to the heart.

So my kidney doc got the results back from the biopsy and both my wife and I went to the office thinking the worst.

He said this was a very strange biopsy as it is not focal segmental glomerulosclerosis because the kidney nephrons were not completely scarred but only slightly patchy. Conclusion he came to was patchy interstitial fibrosis and tubular atrophy with inflammation. He said this could be healed by just lowering my BP and could take 6mos to a year. He prescribed me Lisinopril 10mgs a day. I am also taking Telmisartan 80mgs a day. In just two weeks my BP has came down drastically. I have lost about 30lbs of water no joke and I feel 100% better. Just started working out again and feeling good. My dad passed down high blood pressure to me as we looked back through as many medical records as they had on file and sure enough it’s been on the higher range for a very long time.

2024 is my come back year!! Doing it right this time since I was blessed with a second chance!

Stuff is amazing. Its helped me several times during hospital procedures. 50mcg is usually all it takes.
It is when they don’t use too much as you need very little. But I have seen a lot of people discover heart issues using it as low amounts should not drastically impact HR and BP.

Anytime I hear this I immediately encourage guys to let their cardiologist know and do some screening.

Tren is def toxic to kidneys. At the end of the day the only "safe" steroid is reasonable doses of test. Everything else is a maybe. Plus, how can you really be sure you are getting what you think you are? Without contaminants?

Tren is def toxic to kidneys. At the end of the day the only "safe" steroid is reasonable doses of test. Everything else is a maybe. Plus, how can you really be sure you are getting what you think you are? Without contaminants?
Unless u test everything you put in your body, u don't know what contaminants are in anything, even milk or water. Unless u making them yourself and even then u don't really know. For steroids, you can just trust a source that has a good track record and has testing done on their products.

So my kidney doc got the results back from the biopsy and both my wife and I went to the office thinking the worst.

He said this was a very strange biopsy as it is not focal segmental glomerulosclerosis because the kidney nephrons were not completely scarred but only slightly patchy. Conclusion he came to was patchy interstitial fibrosis and tubular atrophy with inflammation. He said this could be healed by just lowering my BP and could take 6mos to a year. He prescribed me Lisinopril 10mgs a day. I am also taking Telmisartan 80mgs a day. In just two weeks my BP has came down drastically. I have lost about 30lbs of water no joke and I feel 100% better. Just started working out again and feeling good. My dad passed down high blood pressure to me as we looked back through as many medical records as they had on file and sure enough it’s been on the higher range for a very long time.

2024 is my come back year!! Doing it right this time since I was blessed with a second chance!
That’s such good news man legit not a bad biopsy result considering. Very doable to keep healthy and have no issues in your lifetime with your kidneys if you’re proactive from here onwards. My biopsy was 65-70% scarring lol doctor thought I’d be on dialysis within the next year or two … that was 2020. I’ve been health focused ever since and doing way better with good kidney #’s but much harder to do/maintain with this level of scarring. Gotta make the last 30% of glomeruli safely do all the work required without getting overworked and scarring, too

If you’re certain tren caused this (I would strongly suggest looking at all lifestyle and autoimmune factors) then why in the world in this moment would you even be considering “how much tren can I run in the future?”

I respect everyone’s choices, but unless you’re going for a pro card or this is your job… is it really worth the tren? I will never forget what John Meadow’s said- “I thought I had to use tren to compete until I realized I didn’t.”

The kidneys are slow to repair themselves IF they do once damaged so I would of course remain optimistic, but know that maintaining and restoring kidney health after an event usually becomes a new lifestyle, not a one time fix.

Either way, speedy recovery and remember bodybuilding is a long term play. I used to love tren (ok and still do lol), but I love my health and being able to body build more.

I’d get past this, healed and then make those decisions if it were me.
Agreed. Is there certainty that it's because of Tren? Anyway, it's important to focus on health first, and workouts can always be resumed after recovery. So take care of yourself.

Is it even possible to use tren without harming the kidneys? Perhaps this drug is not worth it in any sense.

Im glad to hear your kidneys are not totally ruined brother. Be well.

Is it even possible to use tren without harming the kidneys? Perhaps this drug is not worth it in any sense.

Im glad to hear your kidneys are not totally ruined brother. Be well.
my doctors say that in fact trenbolone is no worse than any other injectable AAS and the only thing they really worry about when using it long term is the effect on the brain and nervous system

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131