over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Donating blood, be careful

I take both 3 times daily minimum have for decades with nothing but great success
Pregnant women all across America could benefit from this info. None of them get checked for iron and when they do they do nothing about it. I met a girl who a desire to eat rocks when preggo because her iron was so low her brain was creating the desire.

Mine gets too high from it and that's why I give blood lol
My last labs was one point above range but first time ever odd at 44 and lowest dose since I started juice at 23 🤷🏼‍♂️ dose giving blood make you tired after or is there an up besides labs

Pregnant women all across America could benefit from this info. None of them get checked for iron and when they do they do nothing about it. I met a girl who a desire to eat rocks when preggo because her iron was so low her brain was creating the desire.
My wife had hers checked at every appointment bro so maybe that’s dated so did one of my clients who gave birth Friday. But yes iron is important

My wife had hers checked at every appointment bro so maybe that’s dated so did one of my clients who gave birth Friday. But yes iron is important
You might just have had a good doctor. It's like something I hear all the time from women and they can't tolerate the regular pill form

You might just have had a good doctor. It's like something I hear all the time from women and they can't tolerate the regular pill form
Yea she did supplement and used gummis for what it’s worth

Anyone notice an increase in hematocrit and RBC on gh? I hadn’t taken gh in 5yrs. Started last march 2-3ius a day. All year my RBC stayed high 7.5 right now and hematocrit was also 55-59.
I donated 3 times in the last year. I just dropped gh and thinking about a double red donation this week to bring my rbc and hematocrit down. Running 240 cyp 120 mast e. Debating dropping the cyp down below 200 and possibly dropping mast to get numbers back in line.
Thoughts?

There is a blood donation bus that parks right outside the front door of my gym and they go and sell the blood for a ridiculous profit. They make it seem like its some charity meanwhile they are making BANK. It is kind of sad but genius at the same time, someone has to do it I guess. Too bad they can't actually just donate it like most people think they do. I'm sure some of these vampires do donate the blood but the ones I know around here all sell it and pretend like it's charity.

Beverly ultra 40 and c with shoot your iron up or so I’m fold. Mine has been high. Once I gave blood before labs and low iron and high ferritin? Does it take time to convert?

Beverly ultra 40 and c with shoot your iron up or so I’m fold. Mine has been high. Once I gave blood before labs and low iron and high ferritin? Does it take time to convert?
Ultra 40 imo should be a stable for EVERYONE it’s just a great supplement simple, cheap, effective

Ultra 40 imo should be a stable for EVERYONE it’s just a great supplement simple, cheap, effective
I'm taking these right now, btw these tablets arent 2 grams of protein each, I weighed them out they equal 1.6-1.7 grams each highly misleading. I even spoke with some1 at beverly on how each tablet had 2 grams they said concentration. Aint no way a concentrated tablet would weigh less than 2 grams if there were at least 2 grams of protein in each tab.

I'm taking these right now, btw these tablets arent 2 grams of protein each, I weighed them out they equal 1.6-1.7 grams each highly misleading. I even spoke with some1 at beverly on how each tablet had 2 grams they said concentration. Aint no way a concentrated tablet would weigh less than 2 grams if there were at least 2 grams of protein in each tab.
I’m not a math star but I think you can have dehydrated/dessicated things have more nutrition than they weigh. I know with survival foods they seem to been ridiculously nutrient high and light again I’m not a chemist or whatever but I see where it’s possible but even so ultra 40 isn’t used in my protein count it’s a supplement so I just toss a handful with meals. But a potential.3 gram loss in supps is probably better than a lot of powders

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws