over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Friends please be careful...

JoeyDHB

Registered
Newbies
I just found out I have Nephrotic Syndrome. I am not sure if this is from JUST my Tren use or a combination of Tren and overall high doses of steroids for too long of cycles. This has really been an eye opener for me. Just because you can't feel the damage does not mean it's not happening. I was dumb and took way too much trying to get to that perfect look. I go in on Wednesday for a biopsy of my kidney and will know how to treat it from there. I am guessing it's going to come back as focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS)

Luckly my kidneys have acute damage and can be fully healed overtime. I am on my normal HRT does of test an 3iu of HGH. My previous does of test and Tren were usually around 500 test and 700 Tren for months on end.

I know Tren is very potent and i was for sure abusing it. Those days are now behind me and I learned the hard way. I am wondering if when ran at a low does say 20mgs a day is Tren still toxic? I don't plan on ever taking high doses again EVER. if i were to touch Tren again it would be at most 20mgs a day and that is a BIG if becuase iam scared even low doses will fuck up my kidneys.

I don't plan on ever taking high doses again EVER. if i were to touch Tren again it would be at most 20mgs a day and that is a BIG if becuase iam scared even low doses will fuck up my kidneys.
I’d probably just hang it up and be done with tren. You believe it to be the reason for your kidney damage, why would you want to keep using it?

Much love and wishing you a speedy recovery sir. I had my own health scare in 2013 from this lifestyle, I don’t wish it on anyone but sometimes it forces us into healthier behavioral patterns.

Rooting for you and keep us updated!

Nephritic or nephrotic?

Do you have hyperlipidemia, Lupus or diabetes by any chance?

I just found out I have Nephrotic Syndrome. I am not sure if this is from JUST my Tren use or a combination of Tren and overall high doses of steroids for too long of cycles. This has really been an eye opener for me. Just because you can't feel the damage does not mean it's not happening. I was dumb and took way too much trying to get to that perfect look. I go in on Wednesday for a biopsy of my kidney and will know how to treat it from there. I am guessing it's going to come back as focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS)

Luckly my kidneys have acute damage and can be fully healed overtime. I am on my normal HRT does of test an 3iu of HGH. My previous does of test and Tren were usually around 500 test and 700 Tren for months on end.

I know Tren is very potent and i was for sure abusing it. Those days are now behind me and I learned the hard way. I am wondering if when ran at a low does say 20mgs a day is Tren still toxic? I don't plan on ever taking high doses again EVER. if i were to touch Tren again it would be at most 20mgs a day and that is a BIG if becuase iam scared even low doses will fuck up my kidneys.
How is your diagnosis tied to tren or steroids in general

How is your diagnosis tied to tren or steroids in general
There is a strong link of AAS abuse leading to FSGS, which can lead to Nephrotic Syndrome. There are many other factors involved though....like high blood pressure, diabetes, systemic lupus, and a few autoimmune diseases that can cause nephrotic syndrome.

If you’re certain tren caused this (I would strongly suggest looking at all lifestyle and autoimmune factors) then why in the world in this moment would you even be considering “how much tren can I run in the future?”

I respect everyone’s choices, but unless you’re going for a pro card or this is your job… is it really worth the tren? I will never forget what John Meadow’s said- “I thought I had to use tren to compete until I realized I didn’t.”

The kidneys are slow to repair themselves IF they do once damaged so I would of course remain optimistic, but know that maintaining and restoring kidney health after an event usually becomes a new lifestyle, not a one time fix.

Either way, speedy recovery and remember bodybuilding is a long term play. I used to love tren (ok and still do lol), but I love my health and being able to body build more.

I’d get past this, healed and then make those decisions if it were me.

What was your blood pressure during this?
RHR?
How often did you get blood work?
That was my first thought. Did you not do annual bloodwork during that time? Bloodwork is so cheap and really tips us off when things are going south…. It won’t show us everything, but it’s a vital tool in this game.

Bloodwork wasn’t in my vocabulary when I started in my late 20’s… So I totally get being ignorant to that, I definitely was!
I’m not the health gestapo either, but I do bloodwork bi-annually nowadays.

Cage

There is a strong link of AAS abuse leading to FSGS, which can lead to Nephrotic Syndrome. There are many other factors involved though....like high blood pressure, diabetes, systemic lupus, and a few autoimmune diseases that can cause nephrotic syndrome.
Ok well you seem to have a grasp on this and I know next to nothing about it, what people should be worried about this

I appreciate your candor and sharing with the community.

You could absolutely be identifying the cause here, but I'd suspect its because tren was rocking your blood pressure for extended periods of time. Keep us updated. This could have happened to a lot of us.

Agree with others who say you have to look in the mirror and know when to hang up the big cycles.

You'll be shocked at how little you need to maintain what you've already got.

Wow, perhaps best advice to come off everything and just drop to TRT dose only to give your body a break and allow the kidneys to recover. Good catch by your doc in getting it detected early before more damage was done. Kidney damage is NO joke.

i heard you couldn't be a bodybuilder if you were on blood pressure medication :unsure:

I stopped using Tren years ago after I experienced an obvious temper issue. Wasn't worth going to jail over. It's the only steroid compound that gave me the supposed "Roid Rage". I tried it several times over the years and was always the same experience. Tren is one of the most powerful anabolics on the market. I think because it's so strong that my blood pressure would shoot up on cycle and I became extremely agitated or irritable through out the day. Tren is a good drug for powerlifters when they compete. It's a fast way to increase strength. It's a good drug for bodybuilders also but I think there are way more options to get the same results with out the side effects.

140 mg trenbolone acetate weekly is stupidly high a dose, especially 20 mg q.d. (very high AUC). Jesus, man.

Was your eGFR low for a long time and you ignored it?

P.S. while untreated chronic hypertension is a leading cause of kidney failure, trenbolone is a potent nonaromatizable androgen, which causes an increase in reactive oxygen species in nephrons (the functional unit of the kidney) without a concomitant rise in estrogen activity (that are protective of the nephron). Tren alone can cause renal damage.

140 mg trenbolone acetate is more potent than 770 mg testosterone (directly via AR mechanisms) and presents multifaceted harms by other pathways, including antagonism of mineralocorticoid receptor (MR). The principal consequences of MR antagonism are electrolyte disturbances, impacting kidneys (consequences of impaired aldosterone action) and the development of hypertension and cardiovascular disease. That's just one chief factor involved, there are several more.

Of course, if someone has a high risk tolerance, they can go much higher with trenbolone.

Someone with nephritis at best and FSGS at worst, approaching potential renal failure, that person has absolutely no risk tolerance.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131