over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Skin Care essentials?

I think i noticed kelp or iodine helping by making it worse at forest and then really youthful in the days following, I don't take it more then once a week because it has tiring affect on me. I can swear all my puffiness and puffy wrinkles go away thou.

GotGame was a huge proponent of tretinoin 4%, sun block, moisturizing/lotions, and needling....oh and stuff like Dysport. I can never stay consistent with my retin-a use:( lol.

If you are out in the sun a lot, outside of obviously using sunblock, i'd have to imagine the use of something like MT-2 would probably be beneficial??? At least to prevent sun burns for us white guys? lol

Make it a habit, you only need to use it three times per week. Even twice per week will make a difference. Add it to part of your routine. In the morning soon as you wake up, before dinner/bed, etc. It will pay off massively, especially with long term use. Consistent tretinoin use is worth more than any cosmetic procedure you can get.

Preventing excess sun exposure is an important part of anti-aging because excess sun breaks down skin collagen and increase an enzyme call metalloproteinase which breaks down collagen in your skin.

Collagen peptides can help a bit. NAC/Taurine will have limited to no benefit in real practice.

Retinoids like tretinoin and tazarotene are proven to reverse sun damage and aging in the skin. They reverse the loss of collagen ; restoring elasticity, smoothness and complexion with consistent use. Nothing is more effective for anti-aging.
I dunno much about sun exposure but tanning beds haven’t aged me now I only tan for prep and when I do I’m taking Mel 2 and eating 3-5 sweet potatoes a day so tons of A and carotenoids in my body.

@ Pesty. Those CO2 lasers are supposed to be crazy effective (still considered the gold standard after all these years of new aesthetics-technology being introduced in a billion dollar industry so that’s impressive) — BUT also crazyyyy painful. Lol.

@ BB. Mad kudos man. Thanks for all the knowledge you dropped in this thread. Incredibly helpful. I need to get off my lazy butt and get started.

@ Pesty. Those CO2 lasers are supposed to be crazy effective (still considered the gold standard after all these years of new aesthetics-technology being introduced in a billion dollar industry so that’s impressive) — BUT also crazyyyy painful. Lol.

@ BB. Mad kudos man. Thanks for all the knowledge you dropped in this thread. Incredibly helpful. I need to get off my lazy butt and get started.
I did it for around the eyes. Doctor said about 4 sessions, but I can tell difference in the first one.

You bet your ass it is painful, lol.

I did it for around the eyes. Doctor said about 4 sessions, but I can tell difference in the first one.

You bet your ass it is painful, lol.
lol. I bet. I saw the YT videos and read reviews on Reddit— killer results but I chicken-out. :D

@Black Beard

Does Tazar have to be applied before bed like Tret? I've been using .05% for a few years but switched up to .1% a few months ago

Tazar sounds intriguing, might have to make the switch if it's the best

Glad to help. All these anti-aging procedures like C02 lasers/peels/etc work via boosting collagen or improving skin cell turn over. Retinoids like taz and tret do both extremely well.

@Black Beard

Does Tazar have to be applied before bed like Tret? I've been using .05% for a few years but switched up to .1% a few months ago

Tazar sounds intriguing, might have to make the switch if it's the best

You can apply before bed if you think you're going to see excess sun exposure (like going to the beach / working out in the field / etc). Otherwise, use it when it's most convenient.

Many former tretinoin users made the switch and saw better anti-aging and acne results. The tazarotene mostly targets retinoid receptors beta and Gamma. Gamma is the one linked to all the skin benefits. Tretinoin targets all six receptors.

Glad to help. All these anti-aging procedures like C02 lasers/peels/etc work via boosting collagen or improving skin cell turn over. Retinoids like taz and tret do both extremely well.

You can apply before bed if you think you're going to see excess sun exposure (like going to the beach / working out in the field / etc). Otherwise, use it when it's most convenient.

Many former tretinoin users made the switch and saw better anti-aging and acne results. The tazarotene mostly targets retinoid receptors beta and Gamma. Gamma is the one linked to all the skin benefits. Tretinoin targets all six receptors.
Wouldn’t ingesting a lot of collagen with say a few grams of fish oil and a gm of vitamin C have a fairly significant anti-aging affect as well. Especially if you’re on GH?

Anybody who’s looking for anti aging should be using hyaluronic acid, an aha, a retinoid, and a good moisturizer

I've been making a homemade mask out of tumeric, honey and greek yogurt lately. I use it on my face, shoulders and chest. It's really helped clear up past acne spots all over. I do it EOD. Wish I had been doing this longer.

I've been making a homemade mask out of tumeric, honey and greek yogurt lately. I use it on my face, shoulders and chest. It's really helped clear up past acne spots all over. I do it EOD. Wish I had been doing this longer.
^^^hey brother ..not saying that your home-made concoction doesn't have any merit

^^^& i applaud your initiative ..love to see it

^^^but IMHO; it's child's-play compared to the products being discussed here

..i'm now saying this from personal experience

^^^hey brother ..not saying that your home-made concoction doesn't have any merit

^^^& i applaud your initiative ..love to see it

^^^but IMHO; it's child's-play compared to the products being discussed here

..i'm now saying this from personal experience

True and I agree. I use a retinol body wash but really aren't interested in what you guys have been discussing. Great info though and the products sound great.

this is O/T - but related to skin, as it has worked for me and 100s of clients, including a few GFS lmao

Head And Shoulders for jock itch and preventing/mitigating certain soft tissue infections from fungus/yeast/candida, bacteria etc

"zinc pyrithione works by controlling the growth of yeast and bacteria on the scalp, reducing inflammation, and promoting a healthier scalp environment. "

I use it on private parts every few days and feet, kills BO, jock itch, and keeps keep cellulitis at bay. There is a formula they have now that is paraben free and base is coco oil + pyri zinc

this is O/T - but related to skin, as it has worked for me and 100s of clients, including a few GFS lmao

Head And Shoulders for jock itch and preventing/mitigating certain soft tissue infections from fungus/yeast/candida, bacteria etc

"zinc pyrithione works by controlling the growth of yeast and bacteria on the scalp, reducing inflammation, and promoting a healthier scalp environment. "

I use it on private parts every few days and feet, kills BO, jock itch, and keeps keep cellulitis at bay. There is a formula they have now that is paraben free and base is coco oil + pyri zinc
Good shit. I use deodorant like maybe once every two weeks. Don't smell. Don't smell to others.
Maybe it's due to my consistent zinc dosing.
I always take zinc pre bed. Always. Just more for immune system boost

Good shit. I use deodorant like maybe once every two weeks. Don't smell. Don't smell to others.
Maybe it's due to my consistent zinc dosing.
I always take zinc pre bed. Always. Just more for immune system boost
same bro! my armpits never smell but i sweat like a whore in church specially right now on anabolics and androgens and GH , metabolism revving

zinc is a great supplement! I was doing 50mg before bed also. helps facilitate a few more things also beyond immune system luckily! have a great day big dog , SD is about to get NAILED with 5 days of heavy rain tomorrow.

Anybody who’s looking for anti aging should be using hyaluronic acid, an aha, a retinoid, and a good moisturizer
All topical? Doesn’t sweet potatoes contain Retnoids and carotenoids?

Wouldn’t ingesting a lot of collagen with say a few grams of fish oil and a gm of vitamin C have a fairly significant anti-aging affect as well. Especially if you’re on GH?
That`s like saying, "I eat a lot of protein so I should have a lot of muscle". It`s not that simple. My business is aesthetics. I own an Rf microneedling machine, a CO2 and 4 other lasers. My botox/dysport is all free samples. The best thing I`ve used was PDO threads to eliminate 11 lines between the eyes. They are surgical sutures that stimulate collagen production. Filler in that area has risk of vascular occlusion (blindness) and it temporary.

Home products I use a variety but it is always morning moisturizer with spf, night time serum, moisturizer and eye cream. Basics but all professional grade, nothing from Ulta or walgreens.

That`s like saying, "I eat a lot of protein so I should have a lot of muscle". It`s not that simple. My business is aesthetics. I own an Rf microneedling machine, a CO2 and 4 other lasers. My botox/dysport is all free samples. The best thing I`ve used was PDO threads to eliminate 11 lines between the eyes. They are surgical sutures that stimulate collagen production. Filler in that area has risk of vascular occlusion (blindness) and it temporary.

Home products I use a variety but it is always morning moisturizer with spf, night time serum, moisturizer and eye cream. Basics but all professional grade, nothing from Ulta or walgreens.
I train a doc that owns a joint like yours several of my female clients referred him to me from their patronage to him. I’ve taken free retinol and chemical peels (holy fuck pain) but I passed on lasers and needling bc the chem peel hurt so bad and no one seems to think I look over 40 so I’ve always passed, you think I’ll regret it later. I’m a good looking guy and I have always only worried about neck down bodybuilding but is there a point where you crash? I know everyone ages and if I see 70 and look 70 I don’t care but if I’m 50 and look 40 I dunno if I want to go thru the pain of treatments. Obviously you gotta look your best as far as facial skin bc you market your product but outside that would you still do all that if you weren’t marketing the product? The women I train look 20 years younger than they are I’m not doubting the efficacy just the effort and pain, money isn’t an issue here, I just know the chem peel did have a short term effect where I looked more vibrant but the pain was nuts and no tanning, shedding skin… free or not and yes I know it’s thousands of dollars but it’s also a lot of time and pain.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws