over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Received REAL care today at Urgent Care

Fit2Serve

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I struggle with... alot of things lol. but one of em is anxiety. obsessive thoughts and anxiety. battled it my whole life.
anyway, woke up and checked my blood pressure cuz been feeling super uncomfortable past few days.
bp was 190/110 and 89 bpm heart rate and that was couple hours AFTER taking my lisinorpil
went to urgent care where i know a cool doctor i have seen for here n there for years.
i was getting checked in by the nurse. took my weight then my blood pressure. it was 193/121 and she immediately got concerned. she asked me how i was feeling?
i described it. racing thoughts. jittery. high heart rate.
(WARNING: religious talk coming)
she asked if i was a believer. i said yes. she quoted a verse and i said yes i know that one. 1 peter 5:7 and she was happy and asked if she could pray for me. i said yes.
right there in the room she prayed for me. for a few minutes. she left and doctor came in about 10 minutes later. he wanted to check my bp again.
it had already DROPPED to 160/90!!!!
i am a christian and yes i do believe there is power in prayer. BUT can we all also agree there is also power is someone CARING for you? and absolute stranger never seen her in my life but WOW i felt she CARED. she empathized with me. said it must feel awful and said she has had some struggles with anxiety too.
Anyway, the prayer is kind of a religious thing so i dont want this post bogged down by that. i think my point is i felt she cared. and it worked lol
what an incredible nurse. care and concern for a patient.
i just wanted to share. there are likely lots of times we can all show true love and compassion and care. and it DOES help.

I am proud to say that I am a believer
And prayer has helped me more times than I could count.

Any idea what’s causing the anxiety? Life stress, stimulants, etc? Sometimes we have to be real with ourselves and find the root cause of our issues and really try and attack them. Easier said than done, I know. Hope you start feeling better brother

Glad your doing better. What is your blood pressure regularly?

I've suffered with anxiety most of my life, it can be debilitating at times. I still haven't figured out what helps, some days are worse than others.

Yes I am a believer also

I've suffered with anxiety most of my life, it can be debilitating at times. I still haven't figured out what helps, some days are worse than others.

Yes I am a believer also
Have you ever seen a therapist? I know most of them really suck and just want your money, but i was fortunate enough to find an old lady who really cared and helped me enough to actually learn to live with it.
It also helps that I have a very strong faith and prayer helps too

Any idea what’s causing the anxiety? Life stress, stimulants, etc? Sometimes we have to be real with ourselves and find the root cause of our issues and really try and attack them. Easier said than done, I know. Hope you start feeling better brother
You would be surprised just how many people suffer from that debilitating condition

Have you ever seen a therapist? I know most of them really suck and just want your money, but i was fortunate enough to find an old lady who really cared and helped me enough to actually learn to live with it.
It also helps that I have a very strong faith and prayer helps too
Years ago I did, but its been along time, I've used medications, but it seems like a double edge sword, they help a little but then the side effects I hate. I'm currently tapering off some medications and the withdrawals suck.

Years ago I did, but its been along time, I've used medications, but it seems like a double edge sword, they help a little but then the side effects I hate. I'm currently tapering off some medications and the withdrawals suck.
Sorry to hear bro, anxiety sucks big time, but in my case it got much better, so i hope you get better too

Sorry to hear bro, anxiety sucks big time, but in my case it got much better, so i hope you get better too

Thanks and I'm glad yours has gotten better.

I have really bad sleep anxiety at night also.

You would be surprised just how many people suffer from that debilitating condition
I know all about it. I still suffer from time to time but back about 10 years ago it was real bad. I didn’t even want to leave the house some days. I’ve had to work through it and it hasn’t always been easy

I'll just add this and maybe you'll find some value to it but I have heard great things on working with a Dr and neurofeedback. I am looking for a Dr that does it now as my bro swears by it. Said he doesn't have to take his benzodiazepines anymore.

I'll just add this and maybe you'll find some value to it but I have heard great things on working with a Dr and neurofeedback. I am looking for a Dr that does it now as my bro swears by it. Said he doesn't have to take his benzodiazepines anymore.
Interested. Please keep us posted on how it goes.

MS

ton histoire est belle.
Oui le fondement c'est la prière mais cette personne a aussi su prendre soin de vous.
N'oubliez pas, essayez de lui rendre visite et offrez-lui un petit cadeau en remerciement pour son attention et aussi parce que Dieu l'a mise sur votre chemin.

For anxiety, it must be tamed. learn to live with it, feel when it can happen and act before anxiety attacks, for example. you have to find the trick that, when the anxiety is about to manifest, will allow you to move on directly to something else.

ton histoire est belle.
Oui le fondement c'est la prière mais cette personne a aussi su prendre soin de vous.
N'oubliez pas, essayez de lui rendre visite et offrez-lui un petit cadeau en remerciement pour son attention et aussi parce que Dieu l'a mise sur votre chemin.

For anxiety, it must be tamed. learn to live with it, feel when it can happen and act before anxiety attacks, for example. you have to find the trick that, when the anxiety is about to manifest, will allow you to move on directly to something else.
The bad thing is that sometimes you just wake up filling like you are going to dye

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear