over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Skin Care essentials?

EricJ123

Registered
I've never had a skin care routine, besides sunscreen. Looking to keep fullness in the face and avoid wrinkles. My quick research shows its a fuck ton of marketing hype making it hard to navigate. What actually works? Where to source it?

I've never had a skin care routine, besides sunscreen. Looking to keep fullness in the face and avoid wrinkles. My quick research shows its a fuck ton of marketing hype making it hard to navigate. What actually works? Where to source it?
I am a bit over 50 and barely have any wrinkles and have seen some others my age look 60. I do have some lines in the forehead but not vain enough to go botox. I don’t use any creams or oils other than vitamin e oil in the am after shower and shave. I would also use it before bed but have sleep apnea and it would destroy the seal on my mask. I have done a lot of juice if you add up 25 years of use. I stay away from tren and use sunscreen if out in the heat. But what I think is the biggest difference is I use omega 3 6 and 9 supplements as well as macadamia walnuts and almonds twice a day as a healthy snack as well as avocados. Think of it as moisturizing the skin with in.

There is a shit ton of crap on the market! Most of its hyped up junk. From what I’ve found you really just want to keep your skin clean and moisturized. Sun protection is also a must. I work out in the sun so I wear sun protective clothing. I do use a moisturizer with spf in it but that’s just not enough for me. It probably would be enough for an office worker though. Retinol is also a good thing to add in to a routine. I use it about 3-4 nights a week.

I am a bit over 50 and barely have any wrinkles and have seen some others my age look 60. I do have some lines in the forehead but not vain enough to go botox. I don’t use any creams or oils other than vitamin e oil in the am after shower and shave. I would also use it before bed but have sleep apnea and it would destroy the seal on my mask. I have done a lot of juice if you add up 25 years of use. I stay away from tren and use sunscreen if out in the heat. But what I think is the biggest difference is I use omega 3 6 and 9 supplements as well as macadamia walnuts and almonds twice a day as a healthy snack as well as avocados. Think of it as moisturizing the skin with in.
I’ve started using less omega 3 supps and have started hitting up the canned fish section of the grocery. One brand I really like is the king Oscar. The mackerel and sardines both in olive oil are the bomb. I’ll eat one can of each everyday which equals about 5k mg of omega 3. They’re supposedly “wild caught” also 🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• IMG_7368.jpeg
    IMG_7368.jpeg
    129.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7369.jpeg
    IMG_7369.jpeg
    122 KB · Views: 6
There is a shit ton of crap on the market! Most of its hyped up junk. From what I’ve found you really just want to keep your skin clean and moisturized. Sun protection is also a must. I work out in the sun so I wear sun protective clothing. I do use a moisturizer with spf in it but that’s just not enough for me. It probably would be enough for an office worker though. Retinol is also a good thing to add in to a routine. I use it about 3-4 nights a week.
Retinol is junk.
Waiting for @Black Beard to get in here. He’s got a lot to contribute on this topic.

Tretinoin and Tazarotene basically. Look up the research to back it up.

Retinol is junk.
Waiting for @Black Beard to get in here. He’s got a lot to contribute on this topic.

Tretinoin and Tazarotene basically. Look up the research to back it up.
I wouldn’t say retinol is junk. It’s definitely not as potent as tretinoin though! If I use a 3 percent good quality retinol multiple days in a row it’s too strong! Tretinoin is just way stronger!! If you can handle it, then by all means go straight for the prescription strength but most of us need to work up to that level. I’ve only been using retinol for a couple of months now.

Tretinoin is the most proven compound with +60 years of research. It can prevent and reverse skin aging. Skin sags and wrinkles due to loss of collagen. Tretinoin reverses that loss of collagen. You can reverse and prevent wrinkles on it.

Tazarotene is a newer, better version of the same class; retinoids. Works faster and much lower risk of irritation for various reasons.

Most skin care products are bullshit and a massive waste of cash. Tretinoin/tazarotene cream can cost you as little as $5 for a tube that can last you a year.

Tretinoin is the most proven compound with +60 years of research. It can prevent and reverse skin aging. Skin sags and wrinkles due to loss of collagen. Tretinoin reverses that loss of collagen. You can reverse and prevent wrinkles on it.

Tazarotene is a newer, better version of the same class; retinoids. Works faster and much lower risk of irritation for various reasons.

Most skin care products are bullshit and a massive waste of cash. Tretinoin/tazarotene cream can cost you as little as $5 for a tube that can last you a year.
So do you use one or the other or do you use both together? And when I say together I mean either at the same time or alternating nights of a different one each night.

Are these products available with some sponsors here or do you get elswhere?

Nothing will work like these new medical procedures they have on the market. Radio-frequency and Ultrasound work miracles on the face. It can literally turn back years on your face. Dysport for deep wrinkles or Juvaderm.

Sunscreen is the biggest protector , as sun is the number one damager of collagen , on the skin.

I use tretinoin eod , or three times a week, rid e my bike and walk outside 10-15 minutes at about 3 pm, sometimes I use it , I used to more, but since I've got some skin things on my face that recently popped up, I figured some sun may eliminate. A lot of these skin things like small acne or some I don't know what are, could be caused my hormones.

If skin gets too red , I put sunscreen on. I figured ten mins a day would be okay., Using treteroin, unless skin gets too irritated, going by look of skin.

So do you use one or the other or do you use both together? And when I say together I mean either at the same time or alternating nights of a different one each night.

You pick one or the other.

Tazarotene is like what trenbolone is to testosterone. It's a manmade/synthetic version of tretinoin. Like trenbolone, that targets muscle growth more potently than testosterone (theoretically), tazarotene primarily binds to the Retinoid receptor GAMMA which is the receptor that boosts collagen/reverses acne and wrinkles. Tretinoin which is technically a natural retinoid, binds to SIX different receptors and these leads to more irritation and higher risk of side effects (Like accutane).

Tazarotene works faster, with less side effects and higher potency. Tazorotene only came out around the year 2000. Tretinoin has been around for +50 years. Many don't know about tazarotene yet. It works like a SERM does, targetting the specific receptors we want without touching the ones we do not.

Tazarotene = Retinoid receptor GAMMA and BETA

Tretinoin = Retinoid receptor GAMMA, BETA, ALPHA and Retinoid X receptor GAMMA, BETA, ALPHA

The receptor that gives us all the skin benefits is primarily the RAR GAMMA receptor.

Direct carries Traz and Tret
^^^ thank you brother

►Tretinoin cream GMP medicine 15gr, tube / 3.75mg #GT63

►Tazarotene cream GMP medicine 30gr. tube/30mg

^^^these are fairly recent additions ..BUT HOLY MOLY these things are hott sellers!!
..i'm kinda shocked!!

@Black Beard ..what's the deal with these being so hott?? ..is there an off-label use??
or are guys buying this stuff for their wives? :ROFLMAO:

..what do you think of these meds personally? ..do you personal have experience with them?

..has anyone used these meds?

Tretinoin/tazarotene cream can cost you as little as $5 for a tube that can last you a year.
^^^ YUP!! ..that's pretty close to the cost, lol ..with the TAZAROTENE being a lil pricier

Is there a source to get these from or pretty easy to get from a doctor?

Nevermind just seen rest of post

^^^ thank you brother

►Tretinoin cream GMP medicine 15gr, tube / 3.75mg #GT63

►Tazarotene cream GMP medicine 30gr. tube/30mg

^^^these are fairly recent additions ..BUT HOLY MOLY these things are hott sellers!!
..i'm kinda shocked!!

@Black Beard ..what's the deal with these being so hott?? ..is there an off-label use??
or are guys buying this stuff for their wives? :ROFLMAO:

..what do you think of these meds personally? ..do you personal have experience with them?

..has anyone used these meds?

^^^ YUP!! ..that's pretty close to the cost, lol ..with the TAZAROTENE being a lil pricier

I’ve been using taz cream for about a month now after @Black Beard introduced me to it. My wife and others have already commented that my skin looks better.

I was also the main one that requested Direct carry it in the skin care thread 😂😂

I’m just gonna have my face stretched like Courtney Cox did

believe this or not

I wash my face with 100% raw organic unfiltered honey and only that. Im 39 people say I look 29.

do you guys get red as shit from the retinol?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear