over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test e, eq, and deca

rubicon09

Newbies
What are your thoughts on this cycle. Considering it for off season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It's one of my all time favs. Good thing is that since deca and eq are milder, you won't experience the crazy sides compared to tren, winny, and other harsher/higher androgenic compounds. Just gotta watch the bp though from the eq.

Sounds good, just make sure you have an AI on hand for the Deca. I do well with just the Test and EQ.

Sounds good. I've got my lab rat ran test E 500mg/Eq/400mg/Deca 400mg a week. Nice.

Thanks guys I'm pretty sure I'm going to give it a go.

Me I would probably drop either the EQ or Deca and increase the dosage on the one you keep in, but I've never ran both EQ and Deca at the same time so what do I know lol

A good cycle is 250mg of testosterone every other day. Each shot of testosterone alternate between a shot of deca and a shot of eq.

I've only heard good things about this cycle and it's considered a "1... 2... 3... knockout" as it is effective and the three compounds work in a synergistic way.

This is bro science tho :) I don't know the actual scientific reasons why.

right now im starting about 800 test(half prop half enth) 800 EQ and 250 deca (for joints) per week. i was kinda worried about the deca dick issues never ran it before also i cant get too big bloated lookin cuz my gf cant know im on shit again :/

but somethin to think about if ur worried about sides to keep the deca low my bad elbows and knees always keep me from making good gains hopefully this blast works well

will only say unless have bp meds/supps to combat the bp spike high deca can vamp it up, along with high test, and even high EQ, that coupled with added increase of rbc from EQ more so than test and deca, but collectively will all cause consider increases of bp/other blood issues, crit/rbc etc if doses get going too high... the same synergy for building can also carry over adversely for bp etc... just food for thought...

Some prople get their nipples ON FIRE on high dose Deca. Test/Deca/Eq is a viable option. Less bloat also.

right now im starting about 800 test(half prop half enth) 800 EQ and 250 deca (for joints) per week. i was kinda worried about the deca dick issues never ran it before also i cant get too big bloated lookin cuz my gf cant know im on shit again :/

but somethin to think about if ur worried about sides to keep the deca low my bad elbows and knees always keep me from making good gains hopefully this blast works well

haha 1.8g of gear is gonna be tough to hide, mines not that gullible. you gotta start eating a lot of chicken breast and sweet potato if you wanna make it believable :D

I have run that before with good success with just test e 500, deca 400, and eq 400. I am running test e and deca for 8 wks then switch to cyp and eq for another 8 as I feel good from deca for quite a while then I tend to harden up with the eq. Honestly everyone is different so the only way you will know is to try it.

Sounds perfect. Have a show I'm getting ready for in October. Have a little rebound with test and slin so far lined up. Take a short break then start off season January. What do you guys do for rebound???

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity