32-40 > Test Prop 100 eod
32-40> Tren Ace 150 eod
32-40 Anavar 50-100
arimidex at .5 eod
prami at .5 ED
hcg at 250-500 e3d

Educated opinons. GO!!

Seems a lot of gear for a cut?

I would need 1mg adex ed to control that lot.

I would take tren @ 150mg eod from the beginning with the Eq.
You need a 1000mg-1500mg EQ to really see the benefits and run it for 16 weeks.
You need aspirin with high EQ dosage
I would take some hgh also :love:

Last edited:
Im not saying this to hurt your feelings. Im saying this because its my opinion. Yu look good. But I would think about competing. I don't know. I look at competing as a big deal. I guess if you want to do a local show just to do it that could be cool. But your gona spend a lot of money.

FOr what? I would take some time, you look tall. haven't read through your stats. you need to fill out your frame more. Honestly you have a better chance doing physique than bb. Don't tke that as an insult I just look at competing differently. If im gona compete. I would want to carry a shit load of muscle and dominate.

I would raise the EQ dose on the second cycle listed. Anything under 700mg eq for me does very little. ESPECIALLY after using tren, you may be dissapointed...

Alright guys, heres the updated cycle

Mass Blast 16 weeks
1-4 D-bol 30, 40, 50, 60
1-14 Deca 500
1-16 Test E 700
9-12 Adrol 50 then bump to 100 when needed

cruise 8 weeks
16-24 Test E 150-200

Contest Prep 16 weeks
24-32 > test E 750
24-32 > NPP 600
32-40 > Test Prop 100 eod
32-40> Tren Ace 150 eod
32-40 Anavar 50-100
arimidex at .5 eod
prami at .5 ED
hcg at 250-500 e3d

Educated opinons. GO!!

I wouldn't cruise unless your bloodwork is bad. I'm not a fan of preplanning cruises. I would just keep running the test and deca at a slightly higher dose instead.

I wouldn't cruise unless your bloodwork is bad. I'm not a fan of preplanning cruises. I would just keep running the test and deca at a slightly higher dose instead.

So you're saying no 8 week cruise? You don't think I need to give my body/ receptors a small break?

So you're saying no 8 week cruise? You don't think I need to give my body/ receptors a small break?

Not unless your bloodwork comes back screwed up. I don't believe your receptors ever need a break, that's BS IMO. You just reach a point where you need to increase the dose or switch compounds in order to continue gaining.

Not unless your bloodwork comes back screwed up. I don't believe your receptors ever need a break, that's BS IMO. You just reach a point where you need to increase the dose or switch compounds in order to continue gaining.

So, you are saying keep adding doses? To what point? I don't believe this statement at all. I think everyone needs a break and should. Old school taught that and it worked. I see guys hardly adding anything more next cycle and growing good, when taking breaks off.

And you are wrong, your body does need a break from pounding big doses or you will lead into health problems. I guarantee if he pounds this amount all year his blood work and anyone's will be screwed up. As a matter of fact anything like 500 MG plus all year will be not normal.

So, you are saying keep adding doses? To what point? I don't believe this statement at all. I think everyone needs a break and should. Old school taught that and it worked. I see guys hardly adding anything more next cycle and growing good, when taking breaks off.

And you are wrong, your body does need a break from pounding big doses or you will lead into health problems. I guarantee if he pounds this amount all year his blood work and anyone's will be screwed up. As a matter of fact anything like 500 MG plus all year will be not normal.

Well I am living proof that you are wrong. I don't come off, I increase the dose or switch compounds. I ran tren for 13 months straight and my bloodwork is good. If you want to reach a pro level physique you need to keep increasing the gear, adding pharm HGH, insulin, etc. You don't necessarily have to increase your total mg's if you're changing compounds though. You can grow just from switching compounds, even at a lower dosage. I don't have a pro level physique, but that is due to bad proportions, shape, etc, not due to lack of size. It has been a couple years since I've been as low as 500mg. My doctor and I are both happy with my health.

My physique has been constantly improving. Why haven't the gains stopped? Shouldn't my receptors need a break? Just because you've always been taught something doesn't mean it's true.

Well I am living proof that you are wrong. I don't come off, I increase the dose or switch compounds. I ran tren for 13 months straight and my bloodwork is good. If you want to reach a pro level physique you need to keep increasing the gear, adding pharm HGH, insulin, etc. You don't necessarily have to increase your total mg's if you're changing compounds though. You can grow just from switching compounds, even at a lower dosage. I don't have a pro level physique, but that is due to bad proportions, shape, etc, not due to lack of size. It has been a couple years since I've been as low as 500mg. My doctor and I are both happy with my health.

My physique has been constantly improving. Why haven't the gains stopped? Shouldn't my receptors need a break? Just because you've always been taught something doesn't mean it's true.

So you know you don't have pro level physique but your that mentally screwed up you cant come off drugs. LOL your living proof huh.
A lot of pros, lower doses and come off. Glad you know what it takes.

So you know you don't have pro level physique but your that mentally screwed up you cant come off drugs. LOL your living proof huh.
A lot of pros, lower doses and come off. Glad you know what it takes.

I have never had a desire to compete in bodybuilding. I used to be an elite powerlifter, and I finally decided to lean out. I only train for myself. I am sure one day I will lower the doses, but as of right now I have no desire to. Why should I? I like the way I look and my health is great. How do you know what a lot of pros do? Because they told you (as they're trying to sell you personal training/supplements/books/etc)? I do know what it takes to get to pro size, I just happened to be born with the wrong shape.

So lets say i decide to keep running instead of cruising. What should I do for 8 weeks and going into the 8 weeks of bulking contest prep?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131