over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testosterone: What's the big Deal?

Bohawk

Newbies
$400 million black market? I would argue it's more than double that.

There is so much disinformation regarding anabolic steroids these days. When the money grabbers and banker families want to capitalize on something, they make it illegal and reap monopolistic rewards. That's why we all face criminal charges for bodybuilding. Keeping other people rich. I'm not talking about the middle men, dealing the substance who take their justified "risk" cut, but those who own the pharmaceutical companies and bankers that fund the pharm companies, that make the stuff.

This is a well-written article on "Andropause". Today, all over the world, we seem to be reverting to the dark ages under the guise of "Political Correctness" bullshit. There is not enough sound, rational thought.

Wouldn't it seem rational to be able to "legally" go to a sports medicine doctor, get the highest quality, safest anabolics known to man in proper dosages, get regular blood tests, PSA tests, kidney/liver, you name it.. and adjust accordingly? Not talking pushing the HMO button, but for a package price. Or is this what these clinics now provide, albeit under the "radar"?

**broken link removed**

Dave,
It really is insane, isn't it?

Other evidence clearly shows hydrocarbon pollution, specifically PAHs (polycyclic aromated hydrocarbons) or what is belched out from fossil fuels all over the world, not only raises our risk for cancers, tumors, and you name it.. but also lowers testosterone levels in humans (in vivo), which in turn gives us even more problems as we age.

Hell, my great grandpa (back in Czechoslovakia) lived to 94 and was daily lifting dozens of 185 lb kegs of beer onto trucks until he was near 70. Ok, lifestyles have changed dramatically, but how come when men want to be men.. be strong, independent, healthy and muscular, that society now sticks this taboo.. "Ooh.. he must be all jacked up on juice!" as if you just pulled down your pants and shit right there. Masculilnity has been stigmatized!! Relegated to the dustbins of history. Even our silver screen heros are getting feminized for cryin' out loud.

I think it should be mandatory to lift heavy weights and take testosterone (and/or associated analogs) after the age of 40 just to perserve the male species.

Its all part of America's puritan legacy. In the 19th century there were no drug or alcohol prohibitions in the US. But the puritans and prohibitionists banned alcohol and lots and lots of drugs in the early 20th century. Too many folks want to make you conform to their personal values; I want to be free to live my life as I see fit and I don't need Big Brother to tell me how to do it.

Bohawk said:
Dave,
It really is insane, isn't it?

Other evidence clearly shows hydrocarbon pollution, specifically PAHs (polycyclic aromated hydrocarbons) or what is belched out from fossil fuels all over the world, not only raises our risk for cancers, tumors, and you name it.. but also lowers testosterone levels in humans (in vivo), which in turn gives us even more problems as we age.

Hell, my great grandpa (back in Czechoslovakia) lived to 94 and was daily lifting dozens of 185 lb kegs of beer onto trucks until he was near 70. Ok, lifestyles have changed dramatically, but how come when men want to be men.. be strong, independent, healthy and muscular, that society now sticks this taboo.. "Ooh.. he must be all jacked up on juice!" as if you just pulled down your pants and shit right there. Masculilnity has been stigmatized!! Relegated to the dustbins of history. Even our silver screen heros are getting feminized for cryin' out loud.

I think it should be mandatory to lift heavy weights and take testosterone (and/or associated analogs) after the age of 40 just to perserve the male species.
Fact is, you are right. Men, as much as possible, are being demasculinized. Even my child in school is not allowed to keep score while playing a game. You think their superiors and coworkers won't keep score later in life? You bet your ass they will. Red rover was banned because it "invaded personal space". Even in the media you see men portrayed as mindless, blundering idiots with the wife always having to 'clean up the mess' the poor, stupid bastard made. Men and boys are not treated with any respect at all. Men deserve to be appreciated for being men at least to the point that women are appreciated as being women. I do not see this today. I think women (not all, of course) are a becoming out of control. They can afford to be. They have the gender card.

This all gets very political and even as I write this, I feel as though I have to be awfully careful about what I say. Take choice for instance. Women decide when and if you are going to have intercourse, they can decide whether or not (despite the father's opinion) to have the child at all, they can tell a man that they are on birth control which may not even be true, and if and after the child is born, they can decide to go to domestic relations and force you to pay for the child. Now you SHOULD TAKE CARE of your resposibilities and I'm not suggesting otherwise but I am just making a point to which rights do I, as a male, have? I have one. I can decide not to pull that thing out of my pants and use it. That's the first and last say you'll get in that matter.

OuchThatHurts said:
Fact is, you are right. Men, as much as possible, are being demasculinized. Even my child in school is not allowed to keep score while playing a game. You think their superiors and coworkers won't keep score later in life? You bet your ass they will. Red rover was banned because it "invaded personal space". Even in the media you see men portrayed as mindless, blundering idiots with the wife always having to 'clean up the mess' the poor, stupid bastard made. Men and boys are not treated with any respect at all. Men deserve to be appreciated for being men at least to the point that women are appreciated as being women. I do not see this today. I think women (not all, of course) are a becoming out of control. They can afford to be. They have the gender card.

This all gets very political and even as I write this, I feel as though I have to be awfully careful about what I say. Take choice for instance. Women decide when and if you are going to have intercourse, they can decide whether or not (despite the father's opinion) to have the child at all, they can tell a man that they are on birth control which may not even be true, and if and after the child is born, they can decide to go to domestic relations and force you to pay for the child. Now you SHOULD TAKE CARE of your resposibilities and I'm not suggesting otherwise but I am just making a point to which rights do I, as a male, have? I have one. I can decide not to pull that thing out of my pants and use it. That's the first and last say you'll get in that matter.
Gotta bump OTH! Mostly cause we already had a powertrip young woman floor manager(she likes me but F*ck she's a biotch to most everyone else) We had a wharehouse mngr. who was a male and a senior one and we just got a woman who is brand new as a wharehouse mngr. She is buddy buddy with the bitch(who loves me) but hates to promote anyone let alone males. The females are in control of my life now. Where did the Testosterone go dammit. I guess I'm just in a bad situation. I will just transfer if I don't get promoted. THOSE BITCHES!

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws