over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THE HOLY GRAIL OF HAIRLOSS AND REGROWTH....YOU'RE WELCOME

**broken link removed**

Here's before and afters or Dr. Waseda who was slick bald for 30 years and his progress.

He went from really bald, to still pretty bald.
It was a big improvement but it still at the level he'd look better with a shaved head. There is no denying there was a lot of progress, but since no pics since 2002 I'm guessing it didn't continue?
I don't think I could invest $300 a month for the end result he achieved. But I can see if maybe you started the regimen where he finished that you could still end up with acceptable hair.

ya gotta realize, the only person in this world who cares that you are balding is you, once you get over that, I think a lot of the paranoia subsides.

ya gotta realize, the only person in this world who cares that you are balding is you, once you get over that, I think a lot of the paranoia subsides.

Agreed... Genetics can be a SOB... Understanding our limitations and accepting them is half the battle...

The only other thing I would add is that while taking 1g of test a week I add 3mg of finasteride to account for the extra test converting to dht.

Cheers.

Thanks for the info.

I am off finasteride since I thought I was losing strength. Do you notice a strenght drop taking finasteride?

Hair loss

Check out regrowth.com and hairlossfight.com for the latest info on hair loss and regrowth. The consensus seems to be that the laser therapy works best in the long run. This is confirmed on one of those news specials like dateline or 20-20. As we get older, everyone loses hair, even women. The only answer is to wear hair. Nothing seems to really grow a significant amount of hair. A few months ago I was watching the little league world series. I noticed that everyone of the 12 & 13 year olds had so much hair that it seemed like they hadn't lost a single follicle from the day they were born. Unfortunately it goes downhill from there.

Tocotreniols at a relatively good dose combined with probably D-Aspartic Acid could re-grow hair fast...very fast. And improve your bloodwork; test & lipid levels.

That's actually a lot like my current regime with a few things added, do you mind telling me the dosages for yours as dosage with the resver/curcu is huge in the success/fail department.
Please tell me your regime and what dosages where;
You do have to give hair some time to regrow, It's took me four months to make a good leap in hair regrowth.

Internal
2oz Life Time Noni, Mangosteen, Goji, Acai blend
4 servings daily Now Foods Greens Super food
400mg Doctor's best Fibro boost (Ecklonia Kava)
1ml Natrol Biosil
3 tabs Country Life Maxi Hair
4 Caps Now Foods Foti He Shou Wu
3g Borage Oil
3g Fish Oil
3g Perilla Oil
800mg Resveratrol
4g Curcumin C3 with Bioprine
4 caps Doctors best Chrondriton, msm, glucosamine
5 tabs folic acid
3 caps Now Foods GliSODin

I will add 3mg of Finasteride if I'm juicing over 1g of test

Topicals
4ml Pola Growing Shot S
Topical Caffein (caffeine added to my shampoos)
Topical Emu oil or borage oil
Topical resveratrol 3ml
Nano Shampoo/ Nioxin/ Nizoral
Topical Spirnolactone Dr. Lee's 5% formula
Proxiphen

I also use a derma roller 1mm daily and alternate which topical I use post rolling then cover that alchohol based topical with emu oil or topical borage oil

Damn that list is about 5 times as long as my grocery list. But im willing to try it, ill try anything!!!

About 2 years ago I started getting these small round bald spots on my head. I went to the dermatologist and he told me I have alopecia. He gave me some topical creams and monthly injections. After a few months I seen no progress, and decided its time to just let it go and shave it all off.

Now a year later im starting to lose all my body hair... which really wouldn't be that bad cuz I dont have to shave my chest or head at all... but now my fucking eyebrows are starting to go. This shit is fuckibg ridiculous!!!

So I go back to the doctors and when he comes in to see me he says well you could be walking around with something a lot worse. And that we can try the cream and injections but it might not work... so at. This point I. Am willing to try anything!!!

Tocotreniols at a relatively good dose combined with probably D-Aspartic Acid could re-grow hair fast...very fast. And improve your bloodwork; test & lipid levels.

The toco's will def help. However, d-asp acid made my hair shed rapidly after about 2 months use???? Wonderful test booster however. (Yes, D-aspartic acid was the ONLY thing I was on)

That's an awful lot of things to buy and consume to regrow hair. Personally I think 90% of us who have MPB could regrow hair with a daily regimen of Propecia, Rogaine, and Nizoral shampoo. Cost <$50.00 month and a lot less time.

That's an awful lot of things to buy and consume to regrow hair. Personally I think 90% of us who have MPB could regrow hair with a daily regimen of Propecia, Rogaine, and Nizoral shampoo. Cost <$50.00 month and a lot less time.

Where are you getting all that for $50.00 a month. My propecia alone is $80 a month. I tried getting 5mg tabs doc wouldnt do it. Still would cost more then $50 for all three products.

I use two products right now, which seem to be working great and to be the most cost effective. $50 month for both.

A minoxidil product and anti androgen product, both which have a combo of growth stimulators and anti androgens.

Product #1

5% minoxidil, 5% azelaic acid, procyanidin oligomers, saw palmetto extract, beta-sitosterol, Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA), linoleic and oleic acid, Adenosine, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12

Product#2

5% Spironolactone, 1% Caffeine, 0.025% Retinol, Menthol, Rosemary Oil

I miss my hair (so does my wife), but it's easier shaving it then trying to get it just right before I go out now:cool:

Where are you getting all that for $50.00 a month. My propecia alone is $80 a month. I tried getting 5mg tabs doc wouldnt do it. Still would cost more then $50 for all three products.

I'm on a auto ship program from a hair transplant doc. If you sign up for auto ship it's $50.00 month.

I use two products right now, which seem to be working great and to be the most cost effective. $50 month for both.

A minoxidil product and anti androgen product, both which have a combo of growth stimulators and anti androgens.

Product #1

5% minoxidil, 5% azelaic acid, procyanidin oligomers, saw palmetto extract, beta-sitosterol, Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA), linoleic and oleic acid, Adenosine, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12

Product#2

5% Spironolactone, 1% Caffeine, 0.025% Retinol, Menthol, Rosemary Oil

Is this something available in the US?

Check out minodixil.com, you need to email Dr. Lee for a consultation before you can buy anything (it's free just a form you fill out). Their topical spiro is awesome stuff

Check out minodixil.com, you need to email Dr. Lee for a consultation before you can buy anything (it's free just a form you fill out). Their topical spiro is awesome stuff

Not anymore FD shut them down. That's where I use to get all my stuff for years so now I had to come up with the two products above.

I'm on a auto ship program from a hair transplant doc. If you sign up for auto ship it's $50.00 month.

I don't like oral products such as finasteride.(to many sides and some of the worse stuff you can take). I have plenty sitting in my cabinet I refuse to use.

5mg to split or take all at once? you only need 1mg a day max.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131