advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The insanity of HGH, maybe not the best title, but...

Gators

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
After reading for a couple weeks, ordering some hgh, seeing the serum tests from peptides... why in the hell does one really need to take the risk w/ HGH? It's not legal, might get screwed, if screwed then exactly WTF are we pumping in our bodies? Plus there's other health risks...

I spose high level BB'rs can get a boost from high levels of HGH, if they're willing to drop that kinda $, but for your avg schmoe like me just trying to look good, feel good, and stay healthy, peptides just make all the sense, and HGH little to no sense.

Make sense?

as i've read HGH does all the things you've described for people over 30. Good for anti-aging and lots of other stuff. Everyone who tried it says it's very good, people over 35 claim it's a must. How can you say no after all that? :)

and with peps. It's still your gland producing the HGH. All depends on how you react. You still need to get bloods and check levels to see how much IGF or GH you make or if the stuff isn't bunk as HGH can be.

And then you start stacking, mega dosing, combining peps. Still a lot $$$ :)

The answer isn't that simple :confused:

I gotta say bud... I really like hgh. I'm no big time body builder just an average joe and the results are awesome. I have spinal injuries and I train Jiujitsu. I can only use machines no free weights and i never looked better. And feel pretty good too. I've never been so veiny and cut. So noticeable that anyone I haven't seen in a while comments on how good I look. Now before someone rips me for those comments I only meen them compared to how I've looked not compared to all of you professiOnal monsters. I would love to work harder but I'm limited due to injuries.
For a 36 year old crippled martial artist, I can't see myself stopping. And it's pretty damn affordable at the doses I run. Plus I feel like it magnifies the test.... 250 mg week is all I need. Good luck to ya

I gotta say bud... I really like hgh. I'm no big time body builder just an average joe and the results are awesome. I have spinal injuries and I train Jiujitsu. I can only use machines no free weights and i never looked better. And feel pretty good too. I've never been so veiny and cut. So noticeable that anyone I haven't seen in a while comments on how good I look. Now before someone rips me for those comments I only meen them compared to how I've looked not compared to all of you professiOnal monsters. I would love to work harder but I'm limited due to injuries.
For a 36 year old crippled martial artist, I can't see myself stopping. And it's pretty damn affordable at the doses I run. Plus I feel like it magnifies the test.... 250 mg week is all I need. Good luck to ya

Are you on a cycle or do you run 250 test a week always. Also do you take any PCT's ?

After reading for a couple weeks, ordering some hgh, seeing the serum tests from peptides... why in the hell does one really need to take the risk w/ HGH? It's not legal, might get screwed, if screwed then exactly WTF are we pumping in our bodies? Plus there's other health risks...

I spose high level BB'rs can get a boost from high levels of HGH, if they're willing to drop that kinda $, but for your avg schmoe like me just trying to look good, feel good, and stay healthy, peptides just make all the sense, and HGH little to no sense.

Make sense?

How do you know the peps are any good?
Research purpose only. I take a couple and hope for quality.

its just that we have done more research and we have more feedback on HGH. we also have a better understanding on its long term use or sides.

I am not with HGH over peptides. everything has its time and effect, and each one is a piece from the puzzle

Make sense?

Get some decent gh(i like riptropin) use 4 iu daily on top of your peptides and do it for at least 6 months. Your outlook will change and your understand why it's worth it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Are you on a cycle or do you run 250 test a week always. Also do you take any PCT's ?

On cycle... I don't run always. I take hcg while on to keep the boys moving. Also added some deca 200 wk now just test and hgh. I think hgh over 30 is definatly worth a shot. I researched a while before trying and I love it.

Get some decent gh(i like riptropin) use 4 iu daily on top of your peptides and do it for at least 6 months. Your outlook will change and your understand why it's worth it.

Like Sammy said.. I used Peptides for 5 months with "nice results"; Better sleep for the most part which is worth it for most of us. I started on 2 iu's Rips 10 days ago and Holy Crap! I was 155 pound 6'2 ecto at 20. I was a 203 lb 41 year old on 500mg test.. As of this morning I'm a LEAN 209 lb 41 year old only 2.5 iu's and test. I honestly had no idea the GH would affect me this quickly. I bought 400 iu's and was HOPING to see some results in a couple months. Rips have blown my mind, which is sayin a lot for all the experiences I've had in life. I fear the day that I will have to take a break, thank goodness that is months away.

Bronco, your results sound like mine with peptides.

If these peptides work so well on me... I'm absolutely going to save and add HGH to the peptides.

I've gotten burnt more time with fake peptides than I have with HGH. Peptides aren't really cheap either in my opinion. I say go with some rips and know you have something good.

Bronco, your results sound like mine with peptides.

If these peptides work so well on me... I'm absolutely going to save and add HGH to the peptides.

PP,

I've bought peptides from the two most reliable sources on this board and they are nothing like synthetic GH. I will continue using Mod/Ipam at bed time for the sleep benefits. Otherwise, Rips and I are new best friends.

I should have mentioned that DES has won a new place in my heart. The pumps with DES are some of the most fun I have ever had in the Gym in my 41 years.

Last edited:
Pep's are for playing around with. GH is the real deal. Apples to oranges. Night and day. When studying pep's, you're limited by the iu's your body can produce. 10 iu's of gh is 10 iu's, period.

Make sense?

Sounds like your buying into the bull shit all the pep companies are pushing. ME personally, I'm going to go with something that has been around for a while and has numerous test. I'm not going to be a ginny pig for the pep companies. Buy rips or mexi's.

Sounds like your buying into the bull shit all the pep companies are pushing. ME personally, I'm going to go with something that has been around for a while and has numerous test. I'm not going to be a ginny pig for the pep companies. Buy rips or mexi's.

This is good thinking, but i promise you a little ghrp /mod grf in addition to the gh makes a nice difference. Your right though, real gh is the important part, id choose gh over peps if i had to choose. Luckily i don't have too

couple points

one- alpha is testing peps to show that you do get a raise in natural gh production. there are two combos that he shows indeed to as promised and at a low dose.

two- there is a build of of antibodies you product from taking synthetic GH and time off or using a peptide cycle in between synthetic GH usage makes sense.

PP,

I've bought peptides from the two most reliable sources on this board and they are nothing like synthetic GH. I will continue using Mod/Ipam at bed time for the sleep benefits. Otherwise, Rips and I are new best friends.

I should have mentioned that DES has won a new place in my heart. The pumps with DES are some of the most fun I have ever had in the Gym in my 41 years.

I take the cjc/ghrp-2. Within 10 min I feel flushed, face gets warm... I feel an almost narcotic tingle in my head. I'm getting larger and leaner. When I get a bit more rep here I will definately look into real HGH. No product has ever made this much of a difference in my physique other than R3 and AAS. It also lets me eat like a normal human and look better. It also makes me crave real food and get sick at the thought of fast food. So it's a win win win for me. If HGH works even better.... I am all in.

DES is a great product. I don't get pumps from it though. Not a lot I should say. It makes my muscles full though. I like IGF r3 better, but I'm less inclined to run it at higher doses or for long periods of time.

couple points

one- alpha is testing peps to show that you do get a raise in natural gh production. there are two combos that he shows indeed to as promised and at a low dose.

two- there is a build of of antibodies you product from taking synthetic GH and time off or using a peptide cycle in between synthetic GH usage makes sense.

And there is research on pharm brands that shows the 191aa helps correct the antibody issue. I would think that the natural pulse from Ghrps would also.

ERGOPEP.

aK

I take the cjc/ghrp-2. Within 10 min I feel flushed, face gets warm... I feel an almost narcotic tingle in my head. I'm getting larger and leaner. When I get a bit more rep here I will definately look into real HGH. No product has ever made this much of a difference in my physique other than R3 and AAS. It also lets me eat like a normal human and look better. It also makes me crave real food and get sick at the thought of fast food. So it's a win win win for me. If HGH works even better.... I am all in.

DES is a great product. I don't get pumps from it though. Not a lot I should say. It makes my muscles full though. I like IGF r3 better, but I'm less inclined to run it at higher doses or for long periods of time.

I tried to run Mod/G-2 bit the sides were too much. Pressure headaches that wouldn't go away which had me popping advil and sinus meds all the time.. not worth it. Too bad, i could tell how much stronger it was than the Ipam.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws