over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The loves of my life- My kids

Medic08

Kilo Klub Member
After seeing Bigevil's thread it made me want to share some pictures of my children. I too am a VERY proud dad and couldn't imagine life with out my kids. They're the greatest thing that ever happened to me! I don't have a physique worth sharing or that's pro muscle caliber, but I'm always looking for reasons to show my kiddo's off. :D

fa203228.jpg

4649a420.jpg

0cbaba82.jpg

6574346b.jpg

Last two...
2c8f85d2.jpg

1e6bf42b.jpg

Sorry if I went overboard with the pictures :eek:

Pretty awesome little family ya got there bud it is good to see some different things on here. Always good to see a happy family.

here are my loves:

Attachments

• momnkids.jpg
    momnkids.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 255
Thanks guys and KH thats a good looking family! Anyone is welcome to contribute! :welcome:

After seeing Bigevil's thread it made me want to share some pictures of my children. I too am a VERY proud dad and couldn't imagine life with out my kids. They're the greatest thing that ever happened to me! I don't have a physique worth sharing or that's pro muscle caliber, but I'm always looking for reasons to show my kiddo's off. :D

Screw a physique man, you already have it all! I would be showing off these pictures too if I was you.

I know a lot of guys get so caught up in this lifestyle they forget whats really important and whats right in front of them. Judging by these pictures you got it figured out. You should be proud man. I'm sure they're proud too

That's awesome bro glad you shared I seriously think with everything that is on this thread with some people's negativity I really enjoy a breath of fresh air. Great looking kids the Mohawks too cute bro. But thanks for sharing both of ya'll. Here's one of my gf's daughter she's definitely a mommas girl but when she wants to be and in a good mood she's my lil princess. :D

Sorry its so big

**broken link removed**

Screw a physique man, you already have it all! I would be showing off these pictures too if I was you.

I know a lot of guys get so caught up in this lifestyle they forget whats really important and whats right in front of them. Judging by these pictures you got it figured out. You should be proud man. I'm sure they're proud too

Thanks, Jay that means a lot. I am very proud of them and although I think I'm a great father to them, I still focus on being BETTER for them each day. I will never understand how people run out on their kids because they truly don't know what they're missing out on. The only reason I made the comment about my physique is because I saw BigEvil's thread lose sight of what his intentions were.

I'm sure they don't know exactly what I do for a living, but they do know that I "help sick people". They call me a super hero because I help people so yeah I'd like to think they're proud of me :D Thanks again.

She's a doll, prudhoe! It's great to see that even though she's not your biological child, you're still proud to share her. Thanks for all of the kind words.

That's awesome bro glad you shared I seriously think with everything that is on this thread with some people's negativity I really enjoy a breath of fresh air. Great looking kids the Mohawks too cute bro. But thanks for sharing both of ya'll. Here's one of my gf's daughter she's definitely a mommas girl but when she wants to be and in a good mood she's my lil princess. :D

Sorry its so big

**broken link removed**

bet you don't say that very often...lol

j/k great pic bro!!!

Ha-ha someone's got jokes but you definitely put a huge smile on my face thanks laughter is the best medicine

Heck I"ll put one up too.

Even though its a sad situation, I can look at this picture and feel good about things. It's of me and my ex's daughter. Her biological father died before she was born and I was in her life from when she was 2 years old until she was 7. Things just didn't work out with me and her mom... This was the last picture we took together and is one of my favorites. I really miss this.

**broken link removed**

Sorry to here bro Its hard getting so connected with children just to end up losing them as well as your relationship but very cool pic bro

Damn, Jay you put a lump in my throat with that story. It really is tragic, but it's good to know that you did everything you could. It's hard enough on me because my children's mom and I are divorced so I don't see them every day. I am very grateful though because we get along very well and I get them 3-4 days a week w/o any question. I wish I could see them every day, but I know some fathers only get every other weekend with their kids so it could be WAY worse. I hope something can be resolved with that, Jay because I'm sure you treat her like she's your own. She's a cutie.

Hell yeah brotha, the kiddos is what it's ALL about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those are some great pics. We need to get a thread started of all us guys showcasing our kids going I think.

my whole world♥

first pic is of me and Alyssa when she was about a month old, 2nd pic she is 7 months, then the last is of me and my love. don't know what i would do without them!

Attachments

• babygirl.jpg
    babygirl.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 180
  • babygirl2.jpg
    babygirl2.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 163
  • love.jpg
    love.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 163
Wow lots of beautiful families here at promuscle! All you guys look great! I'm jealous of everyone of you. I hope to have a beautiful family of my own before I I hit the big 40 lol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131