over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Therapeutic phlebotomy paperwork

Musclemechanic76

Registered
I need an order to do therapeutic phlebotomy here is last paperwork the blood bank had to send to Dr, I hope this helps someone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240118_222003_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240118_222003_Gallery.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20240118_222008_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240118_222008_Gallery.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20240118_222026_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240118_222026_Gallery.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 26
Great reminder to donate! My Dr renews my orders to the local blood donation center every year. Even when I’m on legit TRT, I typically donate every month to keep my hematocrit levels from creeping into the 50s. 🩸🤘🏼

Also, call around to different blood donation places and see what their iron limit is. You may not need a dr note.

For example, here in Washington, there are two major donation places, Red Cross and blood works northwest.

Blood works had an iron cut off of 16, while the Red Cross 19. I am always at a 17-18 iron count.

I was turned away from blood works nw so many times I went and got my own blood bags and did it myself.

Even with a dr.note and insurance they were still charging $250 to take blood off.

Until I found out that Red Cross has a 19 limit on iron. Good to go.

Also, call around to different blood donation places and see what their iron limit is. You may not need a dr note.

For example, here in Washington, there are two major donation places, Red Cross and blood works northwest.

Blood works had an iron cut off of 16, while the Red Cross 19. I am always at a 17-18 iron count.

I was turned away from blood works nw so many times I went and got my own blood bags and did it myself.

Even with a dr.note and insurance they were still charging $250 to take blood off.

Font say I said Red Cr... but I use a hospital that they have a blood bank in, its free.
Double Red blood cost like 150$ but i do whole blood.
My hematocrit stays good as long as Hemoglobin is around 15 and i am hedrated good.
Another place here charges 100$ with trt order when blood is not used like mine.
Insurance doesnt have to cover here thankfully.

With an order on trt they draw mine over 20 even 21. They recommend i go back in a week. To get down from say 20 Hemoglobin i gotta go 3x in 5 weeks then eveey 3 weeks or as needed. Lately i stat around 16.5 Hemoglobin. After 6 times in 6 months i gotta do iron binding capacity with labs or Ferritin levels to check if iron is low cause Hemoglobin is not iron although iron carrying cells. Sometimes COPD can cause high RBC
Also when i increase my cardio my Hemoglobin goes up.
Biggest problems causers imo are EQ (Boldenone Undecylenate) dhb does not cause high Red blood.
Too much testosterone suppresses Hepicdin in liver especially in older men on trt. Hepicdin is good to learn about.
I am 48 i think??? I haven't had trouble since being on hgh and t4. Now no t4 anymore lately, it may be incidental but i went like crazy for prolly 7 years or more then past 4 years approx it went to 3x a year now maybe 2x a year but it can change over night so i watch it close.

I also do it myself in the privacy of my own home . Twice a year.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131