over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

thickened mid-section, need help!

EMC

Registered
ive always had the same problem when bulking, i.e., my belly sweels up. its the first and primary place where i hold fat. summer is approaching in my part of the world, and although my infinite goal is to get bigger, i still want to be able to enjoy the attention that goes with being ripped. i have great genetics for being in a very lean state and in saying that, i have to eat 5000 calories at a weight of 86kgs just to start putting on fat. i look silly with ripped and vascular delts, pecs and arms, but a huge soft belly:banghead:

i also want to add that my gut pinch hasnt changed that much at all since i began this bulk, yet my entire midsection is much thicker. am i confusing fat for something else? what causes this? more importantly, what can i do?

is it getting bigger around the navel and the area below it or around where your stomach is?
if it's the first case, do you feel like it's pushing out all the time? or are you talking about obliques getting bigger?

you sure it not just bloat from the steroids ur using and all the food ur eating?

just saying, my stomach will usually go up 2-3 inches easily wen i start bulking purely becoz of water retention and all the food i eat that bloats me

its the entire mid section from what i can see. because my gut punch hasnt changed very much, would this suggest its bloat from the gear and food?

Eat less.
Use Digestive Enzymes
Drink Fiber.

Don't bulk...really...you sound more interested in how you look than the scale. Keep it that way.,

its the entire mid section from what i can see. because my gut punch hasnt changed very much, would this suggest its bloat from the gear and food?

Eat less.
Use Digestive Enzymes
Drink Fiber.

Don't bulk...really...you sound more interested in how you look than the scale. Keep it that way.,

:yeahthat:

also... change your carb sources... oats, potatoes and any kind of sugar (except honey) make my stomach stick out... food allergies i guess...
also, if you eat by the clock, the shit is bound to happen...

i have the exact same problem brother, i have no sugar in my diet and eat only complex carbohydrates and plenty of proteins of course. i have to dial in my calories, scale back my meals until i get to that sweet spot where i stop carrying that extra around. this is always easier for me to do if i write down everything i eat so i am able to track my changes and progress. good luck and enjoy your summer!

i do eat according to the clock and force it down, or i just easily drink the cals (homemade shake) - i guess you dont feel it then. i notice i bloat very easily off carbs, especially complex carbs. ive found i dont bloat so bad off fruit though!

for the bros with similar problems, which carbs do you find help/worsen this?

Last edited:
i do eat according to the clock and force it down, or i just easily drink the cals (homemade shake) - i guess you dont feel it then. i notice i bloat very easily off carbs, especially complex carbs. ive found i dont bloat so bad off fruit though!

for the bros with similar problems, which carbs do you find help/worsen this?

oats, brown rice, potatoes, some fruits (bananas and peaches don't bloat me at all though), glucose...
those things make me bloat like crazy... and if i eat them then try to suck in my gut, it hurts and i can't do it... I can eat half a cake and not bloat as much as i do with a cup of oats...

things that don't make me bloat... rice, honey, bananas, peaches, white bread... just off the top of my head.

oh, and most fruit juices (with or without sugar) bloat me like crazy.

but the worst offender that contributed to my bloat (and aggrivates the shit outta my IBS)... force feeding and eating by the clock. I can't do that shit. works for some people... i just feel like shit, get bloated (i'm talking severe bloat where sometimes it hurts my stomach), and constipation/smelly gas.

I was the same way. I could say I was always a big eater growing up. I now limit my food intake honestly. What's your goal? If it's to stay lean yet grow why not do small portioned meals with cardio 4 times a week and train 5 times a week and include things like giant-sets, super-sets. That's what I do. People look at me funny because I am large yet lean but I am constantly doing supersets for EVERY exercise lol! I love doing supersets, rest-pauses because I am able to intensify my workout and main of all elevate my heart rate.

Start off by controlling your carb intake and take them SPECIFICALLY at the timing you need them such as Upon rising, Pre-workout, Post-workout glycogen replenishment.

6-8 portioned meals.

Avoid junk food obviously, sugar drinks, bars etc.

Also certain things you take can also take effect into this such as T3 / GH / Tren / Test Prop? E? etc.

ive always had the same problem when bulking, i.e., my belly sweels up. its the first and primary place where i hold fat. summer is approaching in my part of the world, and although my infinite goal is to get bigger, i still want to be able to enjoy the attention that goes with being ripped. i have great genetics for being in a very lean state and in saying that, i have to eat 5000 calories at a weight of 86kgs just to start putting on fat. i look silly with ripped and vascular delts, pecs and arms, but a huge soft belly:banghead:

i also want to add that my gut pinch hasnt changed that much at all since i began this bulk, yet my entire midsection is much thicker. am i confusing fat for something else? what causes this? more importantly, what can i do?

im eating about 100g carbs and 60-70g protein per meal for 6 meals then a final meal of 70g protein and 60g fat from whole eggs. my carb sources are bananas, oats, milk, rice, whole grain bread, jam (pb&j lol) and dextrose (post workout).

my goal is to always improve and get bigger.

Last edited:
here is a picture of me. i may not look so bad front on because of my structure, but side on is another different story!:eek: i feel like a pig when im walking around with my chest lifted up during the day. lol

the only reason i care so much is, this past year ive had some big depression issues, and i guess i just want to look really good this summer and make up for that.

Attachments

• 317371_10150867918325191_541990190_21254658_1874228326_n.jpg
    317371_10150867918325191_541990190_21254658_1874228326_n.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 291
Buy some 5htp take it at night before you sleep and then when you wake up in the morning 100mg each time. True protein has a good one. Should help a ton with depression bro. Good luck.

around a month and half ago, i read or watched (cant remember) an interview with an either NPC or a pro. Anyways his coach was saying that they made his diet gluten free.
this reminded me of my girlfriend, she had problems with her stomach and the dr put her on a gluten free diet. she's been fine since.

a month ago, i changed all my carbs to gluten free and the bloat and waist size went down a bit even on higher carbs. i am not bulking or cutting, maintaining for the time being.

honestly i didn't do any research about gluten and digestion. just wanted to see what happens.
i feel and look better but it is very heavy on the wallet.

How is it summer if the whole earth is traveling farther from the sun? That doesn't make sense. Maybe I missed something in Geology class?

Hmmmm. IDK!!

How is it summer if the whole earth is traveling farther from the sun? That doesn't make sense. Maybe I missed something in Geology class?

Hmmmm. IDK!!

LOL - I was thinking the same thing.

Anyways, to the OP:

Perhaps drop the milk?

Chip

Hmmmm. IDK!!

huh? right now its spring where i live and summer is approaching.

around a month and half ago, i read or watched (cant remember) an interview with an either NPC or a pro. Anyways his coach was saying that they made his diet gluten free.
this reminded me of my girlfriend, she had problems with her stomach and the dr put her on a gluten free diet. she's been fine since.

a month ago, i changed all my carbs to gluten free and the bloat and waist size went down a bit even on higher carbs. i am not bulking or cutting, maintaining for the time being.

honestly i didn't do any research about gluten and digestion. just wanted to see what happens.
i feel and look better but it is very heavy on the wallet.

this is interesting, i might look into this after i first reduce my calories a bit.

Buy some 5htp take it at night before you sleep and then when you wake up in the morning 100mg each time. True protein has a good one. Should help a ton with depression bro. Good luck.

honestly, ive had terrible sleep over the last week and its brought back some depression. ive also had some unfortunate things happen during this week which has really mind fucked me; that along with reduced appetite, weight loss, no will to live and lethargy from lack of sleep. im thinking about dropping tren out of the equation and running test only.

Last edited:
huh? right now its spring where i live and summer is approaching.

this is interesting, i might look into this after i first reduce my calories a bit.

honestly, ive had terrible sleep over the last week and its brought back some depression. ive also had some unfortunate things happen during this week which has really mind fucked me; that along with reduced appetite, weight loss, no will to live and lethargy from lack of sleep. im thinking about dropping tren out of the equation and running test only.

At least lower your dose bro!

Lots of good advice...but its simply this equation:
To many carbs= to much fat.
I use the Atkins Diet plan **broken link removed**
Its hard the first 2 weeks...but it works.
I have a bowl of unsweetened oatmeal on workout days before my workout those first two weeks...other wise i stick to the plan...try it.:)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws