over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This Freaks Prep Turned Out Great!

Damn , his legs are crazy !!

Alex- great work... I was shocked when I saw the results and he did not take the overall. No offense to Troy Tate but I saw a better overall package with your client.
Nicely put! And so fricken true!

Thanks!

Well I guess this is my PM introduction. I have been a member for a while now and am on here everyday reading, learning and absorbing everything I can! What a great site this is!

Thanks to everyone for the positive feedback and a BIG thanks to Alex for helping me get in the best condition ever for this show. He actually only had 7 weeks & 5 days to get me ready. Everything actually came so smooth and somewhat easy for a competition prep from anything I have ever done in the past. I came to him and just said "lets just see what we can do, and hopefully I can at least be presentable enough to do the show!" :) Well I was very presentable and actually won the Super Heavyweight Class! I was hoping to win the overall, but unfortunately it didn't go that way. Congrats to Troy Tate who did win, as he is a great guy.

My Fiance was actually more upset then me when I didn't win the overall as she has been cooking, weighing and packaging all 8 meals everyday for 16 weeks! Wow! What a woman!

I go by BIGGMIKE295, but have not walked around at 295lbs for quite a while now. My off season weight is 275lbs-280lbs. No laughing, but here is my pic from 16 weeks out at 280lbs. I already know how unhealthy I look. :eek:

Nice to be here!

**broken link removed**

P.S I really love this pic from after I weighed in!

**broken link removed**

Last edited by a moderator:
Layna bigmike you hold 280lb. Well.....Nice job.

Welcome to PM BIGGMIKE295. You look thick and huge for 5'8. Glad to hear that Alex is prepping you and point you in the right direction. Another 1-2 weeks more you would have been more dry and leaner. Congrats on your win.
Alex great job bro! You done it again! :headbang:

280 with a complete set of visable abs

i'll take that

congrats on the S.H. win

:)

Props to you both!! Alex, you are a guru and genius.

And Mike, you are a testament to what hard work and determination can do. You should go really far, possibly to a pro card. Congrats on the win, champ!

WOW!!! Congrats to you both Alex and Mike! That prep turned out fantastic and you look solid as stone Mike....awesome detail everywhere....especially your wheels.

Alex is a standup guy and to see him bring people in their best condition ever time and time again means a lot. Good luck to both of you!

great work to the both of you! damn 280 doesnt look too bad on you bigmike

Mike - great job! Grats on the win - well deserved. Amazing physique and conditioning! Wheels are crazy! how old r u? years training?

Mike - great job! Grats on the win - well deserved. Amazing physique and conditioning! Wheels are crazy! how old r u? years training?

Thanks bro! I am 34 years old and have been hitting the weights since I was in High School. I am just getting a feel for this and trying to see how far I really want to try to go in regards to competing.

I can say that Alex made this contest prep a hell of a lot easier then I thought it was going to be! I killed myself last year for a few shows and didn't look half as good! :mad:

Last edited:
This pic kinda says it all..... I know you lost by 1 point for the over all mike. but i dont see how??

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex I cant say I agree.. but I can tell you where the one point is.. and its mike waist, is thicker then Troy. they went for troy because of his taper.

Alex, which guy is the winner by 1 point?

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws