over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THIS SITE LATELY

PHIL HERNON

Banned
I ACTUALLY LIKE WHAT I AM SEEING LATELY ON HERE. KM2000 HAS PROVEN TO BE A MAN OF GREAT KNOWLEDGE AND HAS HELPED OUT MANY ON HERE, SURE THE TOPICS SEEM TO BE DRUG RELATED, BUT THAT IS NOT A BAD THING........KNOWLEDGE IT THE KEY. LATS OR RAJJIN OR OUCH IS ALWAYS HERE TO ANSWER THE TOUGHER QUESTIONS AND IT IS GREAT TO HAVE XCEL BACK. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE BIGA MORE OFTEN BUT HE IS BUSY. NEGATIVE FAILURE IS ALWAYS LURKING, PICKING AND CHOOSING HIS SHOTS, KAISER IS ALWAYS SO VERY HELPFULL AND LITTLEMACK HAS NOT GOTTEN MARRIED/KILLED ANYONE YET SO ALL IS GOOD ROUND HERE.

ps

My fiance and I lost twins 4 weeks ago, but we are past it emotionally now. I came to grips with it by understanding that each person lives a special amount of time that is different from everyone else. These twins made us very happy for the 8 weeks and I appreciate that time my fiance and I had together wondering about the lifes we made. She was 8 weeks pregnant. I feel sorry for anyone that has had to go through this sort of thing, but it is something to not understand and to let go..........thank you for being there for me Kaiser, thnaks for listening and keeping it between us Jethro.

I am very sorry to hear that Phil......My deepest sympathies to you and your fiance...

Sorry Phil

I do not want to even imagine what that is like.My heart goes out to both of you brother,you are a true gentleman.

I am really sorry to hear that news, Phil. We're thinking about you and your fiance.

Phil,

Sorry to hear about yuor loss - as BN says, I can't imagine how that must feel for yuo and your fiancee.

Hope all is better for yuo both soon.

Dad

stay strong

My sympathies...Big Phil! I will keep you in your fiance in my prayers

Hard2core2

Phil, my deepest sympathies to you and your fiance'. My wife and I lost a child 8 weeks into her first pregnancy. I truely felt that God thought it wasn't our time quite yet.....or at least I hoped he had a reason.

It took a while but a few years later, we had our little boy. Its the best thing that ever happened to me but even now I wonder about that little "peanut". My condolenses Phil.

I'm truly sorry for you and your fiance's loss!!! My prayers go out to you bro!! I have no kids, but could not imagine the pain that accompanies such a loss??! I have great respect for you Phil, I hate to hear something like this happening!!! I am truly sorry Phil!!!

Phil, that is a terrible loss. I feel for you and your finace! My warmest wishes to you both. I am glad to hear that you are both moving ahead in the right direction. Any loss in your family is so hard to deal with. The fact that they were only just getting a start in life makes this loss much harder as you seek answers to the unanswerable question of WHY? Often there is no real reason or answers, these things were or were not meant to be. I believe in destiny. When it is time it will eventuate. I'm sure all of us here at our community share in your loss, I am saddened to hear this and just wanted you to know you have many friends in far away places. I do not know you personally but I think you are a real gentleman and a top nothch person. As I have said to you before you and your finace are welcome in my home anytime. I hope you take up my offer one day and come here for a break. You will not regret it! Please pass on my warmest regards to your fiance. Thanks Phil for all you do!

PHil,

It sounds like your outlook on things is pretty positive despite the pain. Thanks for sharing with us.

PHIL HERNON said:
I ACTUALLY LIKE WHAT I AM SEEING LATELY ON HERE. KM2000 HAS PROVEN TO BE A MAN OF GREAT KNOWLEDGE AND HAS HELPED OUT MANY ON HERE, SURE THE TOPICS SEEM TO BE DRUG RELATED, BUT THAT IS NOT A BAD THING........KNOWLEDGE IT THE KEY. LATS OR RAJJIN OR OUCH IS ALWAYS HERE TO ANSWER THE TOUGHER QUESTIONS AND IT IS GREAT TO HAVE XCEL BACK. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE BIGA MORE OFTEN BUT HE IS BUSY. NEGATIVE FAILURE IS ALWAYS LURKING, PICKING AND CHOOSING HIS SHOTS, KAISER IS ALWAYS SO VERY HELPFULL AND LITTLEMACK HAS NOT GOTTEN MARRIED/KILLED ANYONE YET SO ALL IS GOOD ROUND HERE.
I have to agree with you PHIL, this site is amazing. There are a lot of extremely knowledgeable people here. The advice in general has helped me in more ways than one. I draw a lot of inspiration here from the members of this board. I have broadened my knowledge of many things from here. It has helped me to help others achieve their goals and give some guidance to younger individuals thinking of walking the thin line we sometime tread. I have always given props to this board and I'll do it again. Big A and all the mods, You guys do such a good job here it is what makes this "PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE". Knowledge is priceless and this place is a veritable diamond mine! Thanks guys I love this place!

PHIL HERNON said:
My fiance and I lost twins 4 weeks ago, but we are past it emotionally now. I feel sorry for anyone that has had to go through this sort of thing, but it is something to not understand and to let go..........thank you for being there for me Kaiser, thnaks for listening and keeping it between us Jethro.

Mr Phil, send my condolences to yourself and your lady. :( Sorry for your loss.

A friend of mine has gone through this more than once, it was hard, but they got over it with time, as you mentioned. :)

Mr Jethro is a good they come. He may be moody, emotional, crabby, and damn hormonal when its that TOTM, but he's good peoples. As honorable as they can get. :)

Congrats to Littlemack for not getting married/killing anyone!! :D

The thing about this sight is that it has been so good for so long.

Alot of sites start strong, but fade away, or get caught-up in a lot of bs...This one is very well run due to the owner and mods being all top-notch.

Phil, I will keep you and your fiance in my prayers...hang in there

Sorry to hear that Phil, take heart...My wife had a miscarriage between my son and my daughter. My son is now 20 and my daughter is 12(going on f**king 22!!!) she knows EVERYTHING, I'm the dumbest person she knows(as far as she's concerned)...as she gets older, Ill get smarter, if you know what I mean.

Last edited:
PHIL HERNON said:
My fiance and I lost twins 4 weeks ago, but we are past it emotionally now. I came to grips with it by understanding that each person lives a special amount of time that is different from everyone else. These twins made us very happy for the 8 weeks and I appreciate that time my fiance and I had together wondering about the lifes we made. She was 8 weeks pregnant. I feel sorry for anyone that has had to go through this sort of thing, but it is something to not understand and to let go..........thank you for being there for me Kaiser, thnaks for listening and keeping it between us Jethro.

Phil, I'm glad you are finally unloading. That is the real road to recovery. You know I'd always be there and what you tell me ALWAYS stays between you and I. I take confidence to the grave and always have and only told. I am glad you are reflecting as long as the reflection you are gathering is positive. You are such a good person when someone gets to know you, it's only a shame when heads collide prior to really knowing you. But most of all, you are a survivor, and you'll make it through it. The best thing is that you have taken care of yourself enough to have a high enough count to get someone pregnant, and if nothing else comes of it, at least there's a positive outlook that your HPTA is still in line.
Either way you feel free to call me as always and vent as much as you want. You know I've been through this so I know how it feels. Godspeed on your recovery buddy.

Phil,

My deepest condolences to you and your fiance on your loss.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws