advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Those of you who are married or in a LTR, how do you say faithful?

Hi!

My concern and comments about cheating are:

1) You aren't married

2) Moving away doesn't scream commitment to me. Going to a long distance relationship isn't going to make things any easier. Did you absolutely have to move? Do you have concrete/specific plans to get back together? What did she say about you moving away?

I'm concerned here. Maybe it's over. Maybe you aren't looking for a caretaker?

See, I was tame.
Who are you and what did you do with the real triathloncoach??

Last edited:
Hi!

My concern and comments about cheating are:

1) You aren't married

2) Moving away doesn't scream commitment to me. Going to a long distance relationship isn't going to make things any easier. Did you absolutely have to move? Do you have concrete/specific plans to get back together? What did she say about you moving away?

I'm concerned here. Maybe it's over. Maybe you aren't looking for a caretaker?

See, I was tame.

I had to move back to MA because I lost my job in KY and couldn't find work for over 3 months. She can't support us both on a resident's salary. She isn't making big bucks yet. Food was the killer. Bodybuilding isn't cheap. She had to take over and pay for everything and it was putting her in debt. Maxed out a credit card and then we decided that it would be best for me to shelter myself at my parents' for a bit while searching.

She was very sad when I moved. She came with me for the drive back. We cried multiple times just holding each other. When I dropped her off at the airport to go back to KY that was the hardest thing I've ever done.

A caretaker? Not sure what you mean by that but I certainly didn't plan on making her pay for my shit all the time. I am a man who needs to make his own living, not mooch off of a woman, even if she offers. I need something of my own, that I built and worked for with my own two hands. She knows this. I felt guilty as hell for having her pay for shit but I had no money.

We will see each other once a month in the mean time, and I'm job searching here in MA and in Chicago. Hopefully I get something in Chicago because it's pretty close to KY. To be honest, and this is an IMPORTANT point - I hated KY. Nothing out there. I was close to my girl (living together) but career wise and in all other aspects I felt it was a wasteland.

I'd get a job at mcd's if it meant living with the girl of my dreams until I found another job....
Thats just me

Seriously sounds like u still have wild oats to sew.... my opinion from experience, you're not married... get it out ur system now, before u make a life choice to commit to a wife and start a family.

Seriously sounds like u still have wild oats to sew.... my opinion from experience, you're not married... get it out ur system now, before u make a life choice to commit to a wife and start a family.

Ya before u marry her or another women> Before i was married i would have flings and other women but in my 20s but when i took that oath i respect it and her and she is the one the greatest women i could have ever imagine been with her 12 years now and still love her as much as first day i knew she was the one. If u know shes the one then go all out and it will happen

I love my wife and wouldn't want to hurt her or risk losing her.

Plus, she's hot and fucks like a beast! :headbang:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311