over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on HGH + Peptides after PRP/Stem Cell Treatment

swim15

Registered
The treatment itself is sort of besides the point - getting several things done but the larger portion is having my cervical spine treated for joint instability among other things.

What I can’t decide on is when to bring in the healing peps. I’m planning on using…

HGH @ 2.5iu/day (mauvetops)
BPC @ 250-500mcg
TB500 @ 5mg every 5 days

+ Supps: cissus extract, glucosamine/chondroitin, MSM, hyaluronic acid - all dosed TID

I’ve asked my docs with no clear consensus and I’ve read a few of the rare studies out there. Studies seem to suggest that HGH from day one is beneficial but can’t help thinking it would interfere with inflammatory process. Right now I think I’m leaning towards adding them about +5 days post op.

Can’t decide if I should run them right through starting day 1 (or before) or start them after the inflammatory process has slowed down.

Figured this might be the only place on the internet to get educated thoughts and/or experiences. Thoughts?

I am more familiar with PRP then the peptides. I believe the initial benefit of the inflammatory process from PRP could last up to 3 months slowing over time. So you don't want to mess with that as that is the purpose of the PRP. I am not very familiar with the peptides and HGH though. If they have an anti-inflammatory effect then you may want to wait the 6-12 weeks after PRP to reap its full benefit. It would be a shame to induce healing effect with inflammation just to zap it back down with another substance unless the peptide increased the proliferation effect of the PRP.

I am more familiar with PRP then the peptides. I believe the initial benefit of the inflammatory process from PRP could last up to 3 months slowing over time. So you don't want to mess with that as that is the purpose of the PRP. I am not very familiar with the peptides and HGH though. If they have an anti-inflammatory effect then you may want to wait the 6-12 weeks after PRP to reap its full benefit. It would be a shame to induce healing effect with inflammation just to zap it back down with another substance unless the peptide increased the proliferation effect of the PRP.

Yeah a lot of that is the idea. The acute inflammatory response is only about 6-8 days (after that you get proliferation and maturation phases) though so after that anti inflammatory compounds are okay.

Growth and peptides definitely are anti inflammatory but there is also literature showing better results when HGH is injected alongside the PRP…ultimately it might be anyones best guess but figured some guys here probably had experience

I have done PRP at around a dozen different clinics. Stem domestically at two clinics and a trip to bioxcellerator in Medellin.

All I can say is don’t waste your time on PRP. Sincerely I got nothing out of any of my PRP treatments.

I have done PRP at around a dozen different clinics. Stem domestically at two clinics and a trip to bioxcellerator in Medellin.

All I can say is don’t waste your time on PRP. Sincerely I got nothing out of any of my PRP treatments.
I had one PRP treatment and got nothing out of it either. I don’t think I’ll waste any money on another.

How would you compare the domestic vs bioxcellerator treatments? I got stem cells domestically and didn't see much improvement. Wondering if a trip to Colombia would be worth it.

How would you compare the domestic vs bioxcellerator treatments? I got stem cells domestically and didn't see much improvement. Wondering if a trip to Colombia would be worth it.
For stem stateside I’ve done

IV through concierge MD in LA - 25M cells administered - felt nothing
Ankles, knees, shoulders at Neuropathy and Pain Centers in Dallas - completely healed a torn rotator cuff (2 administrations, shoulder is just now acting up again after three years)
Ankles, knees, shoulders at a clinic in Virginia Beach - no change

Colombia
IV through bio-xcellerator 100M cells administered. I’m a cardio based athlete I was setting PRs consistently for three months post administration

My wife did 50M cells IV and one of her knees, completely resolved her knee pain.

About to (next month) do an IV administration of exosomes. Going to do three administrations spaced out a month apart.

It is extremely hit or miss. There is no governing body and it’s highly unregulated. I’d honestly compare it to UG gear. It is either what it says it is and the right mg/ml or it’s just oil…. Make sure you are going somewhere where organizations with large budgets are sending their athletes. These mom and pop set ups are usually snake oil.

I’m looking at trying BPC157 for low back inflammation. I was looking at stem but nowhere in the UK does this as far as I know and it’s not approved here

I’m looking at trying BPC157 for low back inflammation. I was looking at stem but nowhere in the UK does this as far as I know and it’s not approved here
Several locations throughout London after a quick search. If I were you thought I’d rather head to Switzerland or Germany for clinics with stellar reputations and no doubt of efficacy of their product.

The treatment itself is sort of besides the point - getting several things done but the larger portion is having my cervical spine treated for joint instability among other things.

What I can’t decide on is when to bring in the healing peps. I’m planning on using…

HGH @ 2.5iu/day (mauvetops)
BPC @ 250-500mcg
TB500 @ 5mg every 5 days

+ Supps: cissus extract, glucosamine/chondroitin, MSM, hyaluronic acid - all dosed TID

I’ve asked my docs with no clear consensus and I’ve read a few of the rare studies out there. Studies seem to suggest that HGH from day one is beneficial but can’t help thinking it would interfere with inflammatory process. Right now I think I’m leaning towards adding them about +5 days post op.

Can’t decide if I should run them right through starting day 1 (or before) or start them after the inflammatory process has slowed down.

Figured this might be the only place on the internet to get educated thoughts and/or experiences. Thoughts?

I would do individual treatments, let them run their course and see what, if any, benefits are to be had unless there's a tried and true program that gives the majority of people solid results. If you throw the kitchen sink at it you'll never know what's working and worth doing again and what's not.

What does cervical joint instability mean and what is the desired outcome?

I would do individual treatments, let them run their course and see what, if any, benefits are to be had unless there's a tried and true program that gives the majority of people solid results. If you throw the kitchen sink at it you'll never know what's working and worth doing again and what's not.

What does cervical joint instability mean and what is the desired outcome?

There is a tried and true program luckily.

Cervical instability is where the ligaments that hold vertebrae in place have been damaged and there is abnormal laxity in the joints causing nervous system dysfunction.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131