over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stem Cells and Bodybuilding- My Take and Experience

bbxtreme

Registered
Newbies
As promised, here’s my thread on MY experience and take on stem cell therapy.

A few things:

1. This isn’t an ethical debate on stem cells. Leave your moral judgment out of this thread. This is about healing and stem cells roll in bodybuilding.

2. This isn’t about PRP or Wharton’s Jelly. If you’ve had “stem cell” therapy in the United States you did NOT get real stem cells from the umbilical cord of healthy donors- it is not legal.

Ok now that we’ve gotten that out of the way…

Why did I do it?

Coming off my last show in October I noticed muscle regression in my left arm which stemmed from multiple injuries on that side. I also was having issues with my left shoulder, bicep and hip again which was impeding my training. No way I was pushing back to light heavy weight with my body in that state. Recovery and time can only take us so far as we age.

It was also a bucket list item of mine as someone who studied integrative medicine and works in the field.

As my username implies there are no half measures with me- I am extreme.

I spoke to the top clinics around the world- stem cell institute, Dr. Kahn’s group, CPI, Dream Body, the clinic treating Ronnie Coleman and where I landed- The BioXellerator. A few others as well not worth noting.

Why did I go with them? They have the track record, control the entire process from donor to administering. The stem cells I received were 98% viable- their standard is 95% or greater.

Many of the “cheaper” options get their stem cells shippped frozen from a bank based on pre-booked clients and have a much lower % and lack of control or regulation. This applies to clinics such as Dream Body and where Ronnie goes. They are cheaper for a reason.

IMO BioXellerator or CPI are the only two good options. Both offer hypoxic stem cells which are cells kept at low oxygen environments and have research showing that they are potentially better for healing. For IV purposes I did “Golden Cells” which is the same thing Stem Cell Institute uses, but $10k more. Money was NOT the determining factor as this was cells I was putting into my body- not the time to be cheap.

What was the process- I flew in on Monday and Tuesday morning we hit the ground running with the lead doctor doing a full evaluation head to toe evaluating all current and past injuries so you can adjust the care and areas of injections.

That determines the MRI’s ordered which I did right and left shoulder, as well my full cervical spine. Shoulders had issues- left rotator cuff, minor labyrinth tear on both sides. Spine was perfect. The results were reviewed the following morning first thing with the doctor to adjust any treatments.

From there we went into injections:

Left shoulder
Left bicep
Left hip
Left glute
Left pec minor
Right shoulder
Right tricep
Right lat
Right glute

** I threw in PRP/Stem Cell injections for my scalp and hair as well. I was all in- why not. LOL (this was the most painful part)

*** 240 million total stem cells were administered. 120 million over two IV’s and remainder were injected. Amounts were determined by site and injury severity ranging from 5-20 million each area.

Each injection was guided using ultra sound to find the tear and/or inflammation which the doctor showed you in real time- very cool. There is no numbing- just deep needles and pressure from the injections.

Was it painful? The shots were easy. But 24-48 hours after it hurts as the cells begin to level out with the inflammation and injuries to repair.

They said it could be this way for up to 4 weeks. Movement and ice was key. No advil or NDAID’s as these can disrupt the effect of the stem cells. They gave me pain meds but didn’t touch it. Was like having the injury aggravated for 48 hours- easy stuff. They said the cells heal and repair over the course of 3-4 months from time of injections.

I then got 2 IV’s of the golden cells at 60 million stem cells each. Which were directly after IV drips of their own vitamin mixes. As well, this came after ozone blood therapy. The IV pushed up my BP which was common as many feel like they’re getting the flu after getting the IV of stem cells as they have to balance out with your immune system and code as needed. At first I thought I had made a huge mistake on the IV’s, but once it cleared in 48 hours I felt like I was 20 again.

We did hyperbaric oxygen while there in addition to cryotherapy to boost the effects of the stem cells. As well, finished off with deep tissue work and cupping prior to finishing late that Friday. It was a LONG week of non stop therapies. Other items were included as well not worth noting.

So what is the verdict (so far)- I have NO pain (my left shoulder still catches from the rotator cuff, but no pain), full range of motion regained with arms overhead (this came hours after the injections), my left bicep looks fuller, and I feel like I am 20 years old (I’m almost 35). I had to drop my nebilvol as my RHR was in the 50’s, my HRV went from 30’s to 90’s, BP is 120/70, my oxygen saturation is 99-100% most nights and my recovery hasn’t dropped below 90 even flying across country and running wide open.

The doctor told me to get back to hard training as it would help the cells do their job- I did just that. Just avoid crap food, drinking and the inflammatory items.

Will this last? Sure hope so. But time will tell. I asked the doctor how often guys should get this done and his answer was honest:

Average person- one and done.

Pro level athlete- once a year IV’s and new injuries as needed.

Pro level athlete with active injury- every 6-12 months for injections until tissue heals based on imaging.

This is fair as we hammer our body in training so depends on how we train and what we endure.

But my stance- if I had to pay $10k year to maintain this, I would not even hesitate.

What did this cost? I’ll save guys from asking- it was $30k all in (excluding my flight and meal prep while there). This is why guys go to Dream Body or where Ronnie does as it’s about 60% of that, but you’re going to be constantly going back as Ronnie does due to the viability of the cells.

They had so many pro athlete jerseys signed all over their office along with the endless celebrities and people who had been there. The current Ms. Olympia (bodybuilding) was arriving as I was finishing up.

If you’re going to do it then do it right. But see it through with PT work after. My off day is Thursday and I do PT sessions that day, Neubi, deep tissue work and full extremity chiropractic. It all compounds IMO.

Thats my experience and take. If other guys have gotten it done feel free to share and happy to answer any legitimate questions.

Disclaimers- I wrote this on a plane so apologies for typos. Secondly, this is NOT an endorsement for BioXcellerator. They are one of three good options IMO.

To throw some context on top of my vitals changing. I am pushing close to 2500mg of gear weekly, use 9 units HGH daily, insulin on all workout days. AND cycling clen as I have been cutting. To achieve those vitals, recovery and HRV while on clen are mind blowing to me.

I promised you guys transparency so there it is. 😎

Man this sounds great!! Please keep us posted how your doing with this. 30k to feel 15 years younger? That would be awesome but I am curious to see how long it lasts though from what the doc said it sounds promising. I'm going to go be jealous for awhile now...lol

Man this sounds great!! Please keep us posted how your doing with this. 30k to feel 15 years younger? That would be awesome but I am curious to see how long it lasts though from what the doc said it sounds promising. I'm going to go be jealous for awhile now...lol
For $30k I told them I had high standards. It better last and only get better in the months ahead as the doctor said. 😂

They used adult stem cells?
Perinatal Cells (Umbilical Cord-Derived Stem Cells).

My training partner is getting this done in a few months with Bio. His body is so beat up from MMA and powerlifting. I'm super
excited and curious to see how it improves his mobility especially in his shoulders and knees. He's also getting his penis injected
with stem cells. You say you're extreme...come on now, full disclosure bb;)

Great writeup by the way. I really appreciate you taking the time. Fingers crossed for you.

Great post. Very thorough and I appreciate the candor. I am interested in this treatment and am starting to do some homework for down the road. Please keep us posted on your ongoing experience.

My training partner is getting this done in a few months with Bio. His body is so beat up from MMA and powerlifting. I'm super
excited and curious to see how it improves his mobility especially in his shoulders and knees. He's also getting his penis injected
with stem cells. You say you're extreme...come on now, full disclosure bb;)
They offered- no pun intended, but I didn’t have the balls to go for it. 🤣 The hair/head was brutal, but damn my hair is looking good. Lol

The smartest advice I can give anyone going is to pay the lowest base fee posssible to get in. Once there add on other areas and treatments as they are pennies on the dollar.

10 million stem cells added on once there is $1700 for example. Not $5k if booked prior.

Also, now that I am in I can go back at that pricing level for any IV’s of follow ups needed which is the real value.

Do I still believe it’s way overpriced- hell yes!!

But again, IF this last, I’ll gladly spend $10k a year to maintain this. It’s 4am and I’m up grinding doing my check in for AJ- enough said. 😊

Can’t put a price on our health and quality of life IMO. I’m blessed to do very well for myself. I hope one day I can make this more available to guys.

I have heard great results as well. I live over in Europe and they do it here in a few countries. I was looking into as well. Price is around what you quoted. What country did you have it done?

I have heard great results as well. I live over in Europe and they do it here in a few countries. I was looking into as well. Price is around what you quoted. What country did you have it done?
I had them done in Columbia. It’s so beautiful there. I went paragliding the day after my injections. YOLO. 😂

Ronnie has been ripped off by the medical industry, time and time again. It doesn't make sense that after spending all he has spent, his health is even worse after each treatment.

This should serve as a warning to anyone with a lot of money available to spend on a medical necessity, the vultures will be ready to take you down.

And don't believe in medical miracles, the industry exists to extract profits, not to find permanent solutions.

Ronnie has been ripped off by the medical industry, time and time again. It doesn't make sense that after spending all he has spent, his health is even worse after each treatment.

This should serve as a warning to anyone with a lot of money available to spend on a medical necessity, the vultures will be ready to take you down.

And don't believe in medical miracles, the industry exists to extract profits, not to find permanent solutions.
Here’s where he goes. I spoke to their lead medical team in depth and they don’t control any of the process on the cells and have him coming in every 4 months, while bragging about it like it’s a good thing.

Athletes should not be taken advantage of and agree with you 💯. I wasn’t going to call them out, but when the shoe fits…

https://regenamex.com/ronnie-coleman-stem-cell-therapy-mexico/#:~:text=Ronnie%20Coleman's%20Transformation%3A%20Stem%20Cell%20Therapy%20in%20Mexico%20with%20Regenamex

Ty for taking time to share all of this info. I have spent a modest of time researching and doing phone consultations trying to Garner as much info as I can over the last year. . Your insight and experience is far more granular/detailed than any of the info I received from the providers themselves.

Ty for taking time to share all of this info. I have spent a modest of time researching and doing phone consultations trying to Garner as much info as I can over the last year. . Your insight and experience is far more granular/detailed than any of the info I received from the providers themselves.
As someone who works in the health and medical field I knew what to ask and ONLY spoke to the lead doctors.

The “patient advocates” will tell you whatever you want to hear. Always talk to the lead doctors when making decisions like this.

Ty for sharing your experience! It's pure gold as i've been thinking about it for quite a long time, but haven't found quality feedback so far 🙏

You dropped $30K on all this? Sounds quite the ride for that amount of money and thanks for sharing your experience as this will be what to expect when going for this treatment.

You dropped $30K on all this? Sounds quite the ride for that amount of money and thanks for sharing your experience as this will be what to expect when going for this treatment.
It was just at $30k all in yes. I did the math at 240 million stem cells and they came in cheaper than CPI. Again the trick is to get in with one thing down there (I learned this after I got there), then add on the other treatments and stem cells as the price is 60-70% less in clinic. So pay the $17,500 base fee, get there and then add the rest. Do NOT map it all out with their US rep.

TBH either way- $30k in the grand scheme of things to have no pain, be able to train 100% again and feel like I’m 15 years younger is a bargain.

Are they making insane profits as a US based company paying all their staff Colombian minimum wage- hell yes. But I said I would leave morals out of this.

I told my wife flying home we needed to look at opening a clinic there or in Mexico. 😂

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131