over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on my new Doc's advice?

Digestive issues?

Yes, when all this started however many months ago, I had a stomach virus which lasted longer than normal. Chronic diarrhea coupled with extreme brain-fog. The stomach issue faded out but the brain-fog and just out of it feeling never left.

Currently, i still have some diarrhea that comes and goes. The days that i do get it, it is usually just a few times in the morning and it is fine the rest of the day.

Some viruses alone can trigger thyoid issues and even goiter, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was simply the goiter making you sick as shit.

Brain fog is HUGE thyroid indicator, as well as digestive issues. Your thyoid is responsible for helping to metabolizing carbs and fats, and if it is not right, you will not feel right.

Has your weight gone up or down a lot the past year?

Last edited:
Some viruses alone can trigger thyoid issues and even goiter, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was simply the goiter making you sick as shit.

Brain fog is HUGE thyroid indicator, as well as digestive issues. Your thyoid is responsible for helping to metabolizing carbs and fats, and if it is not right, you will not feel right.

Weight has gone down some, but that is due to not working out that much as i have felt like ass for too long.

From what i have read online your TSH can be in normal ranges, and then the Dr. sees no reason to look into it further, but the free t3 and or t4 can be out of whack even though the TSH is ok.

I will know after this new blood-work, but based on what Stewie and others have said i am thinking there is a thyroid issue as well as a DHEA/SHBG issue as well--- due to the high Estrone reading.

I want to make sure i get the right thyroid panel done. I want to get the one that shows free T3 and free T4 correct?

Thyroid TSH w/ Free T4 & Free T3

Description: This Thyroid Panel with TSH, Free T4 & Free T3 measures thyroid function, which plays an important role in regulating your metabolism and your body's "thermostat". Physicians use this thyroid blood test to diagnose both hyper and hypothyroidism (over and underactive thyroid disease).

Includes: Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH) and Free T4; Tri-iodothyronine (T3), Free, Serum;

So in your opinion just having a "goiter" could be making me feel like this?

If so, what is traditionally done in these cases. The Dr. did a ultrasound and didn't see any growths or other reasons for concern and just left it at that.

This doctor is fucking retarded fuck tart. Why doctors no longer use science, facts and listen to their customers/patients, I do not comprehend.

Without knowing free t3 and free t4, you have NO CLUE what the actual thyoid is doing.TSH IS A FUCKING PITUITARY HORMONE! That is like testing LH to blindly judge a mans testosterone levels, it makes no sense, ESPECIALLY if there is a goiter!

Honestly, I have been a victim of the range doctors for over 10 years. I have been told several times that 300ng/dl is normal for a 20-something year old man. Fuck that! Even at 100mg/wk I dont quite feel right and my estradiol is out of range. I too have thyroid issues, so I know how it ties into all of this. When I took .5mg of adex 2 or 3 times a week, my estradiol went from 60 to 20.0 and I felt like a rockstar. Now I am out of liquidex and my endo is a twat who is too minimalistic in her approach to medicine. If I know what worked, why the hell not listen? lol doctors :banghead:

Get tested on 50mg/wk and whine about it. Some doctors don't listen unless you fucking put up a fight.

On a side note, estrone should be in range, but estradiol is MUCH stronger and you should be glad you are not dealing with this.

Like others have said, your estrone likely ties into your thyroid or liver issues,; adrenal insuffiency and thyroid disease go hand-in-hand. Treat your adrenals first, then thyoid, then testosterone if needed. That is the newest approach to these hormonal issues. a 24-hour cortisol piss test means more than a blood test too, fyi.

Stewie and smc---- my liver values look ok according to this lab if i am reading it correct--- AST and ALT were in range both times

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
So here we fucking go again.

Short recap

DR. wanted me to drop to 50mg per week and i did that. Felt like absolute shit for this past 6 weeks. Did 1 50mg shot and then had blood drawn 7 days later ( he reccomended only shooting once per week, even though i previously told him i felt like it needed to be done 2x per week and i felt better when i did it that way), basically was doing this to prove a point that the levels would decline in that time period.

Fast forward to the next appointment

Long story short, my levels came back low and he "implied" that i didnt even take a shot in order to fudge the tests, he then said that he was no longer going to allow me to shoot myself AND he was moving it to 100 mg once every two weeks. Unfucking real. Told him to blow me and i asked for a copy of my bloodwork and left.

Symptoms i started feeling again from dropping down to 50mg per week

--- digestive issues escalated ( awful diarrhea every single morning for around 3-4 hrs)
--- stomach feels constantly bloated and full even though i am hardly eating anything each day
--- almost 6 weeks of this and weight has not dropped at all
--- just feel like shit all around
--- awful anxiety, almost unbearable
-- also i have had some times when i make a facial expression that i do not mean to make -- ie drooping my chin or buggin out my eyes. not sure wtf this is due to, but i dont notice that i am doing it at first and then catch myself and have to consciously stop doing it.
--- brain fog
--- stiff neck in the rear base of it

Blood work attached

Total test --- 198 LOW range 348-1197

TSH -- 1.59 range .45 - 4.5
T4-- 1.33 range .82 - 1.77
T3--- 114 range 71- 180
DHEA-Sulfate 295.6 range 88.9 - 427
DHEA Serum 108 range 31 - 701
SHBG --- 16 LOW range 16.5-55.9

I am possibly thinging maybe insulin resistance????????? low SHBG and the bloating of the stomach is leading me to think this may be a possibility. Thoughts ?????

I read a few threads on another board about people that have a low SHBG and when doing TRT they still feel like shit. A few people on that thread said they felt better when they got their Estradiol down to match the value of their SHBG.
So agaain my Estradoil ( while taking 100mg per week) was 25.6 and my SHBG was 16. If i were to try and lower the Estradoil to that 16 #, do you think that is worth a try. But then again that will increase an already high free test as well as lower an already low SHBG.

Is my DHEA serum of 108 with a range of 31- 701 ok? Seems to me that one would want it somewhere in the middle and not near the lower end. Can that be making me feel this way????? Not sure.

I have bumped my dose back to 50mg 2x per week and i am looking for another Dr. as of now.

Need to figure this shit out though, i feel like total ass everyday.

Going to pull the following blood-work in a few weeks once my levels get back up to where i had them while on 100mg per week. Anything else here that i should pull for now?

---- Vitamin D
---- Insulin
---- Androstenedione

What would be the best way to test cortisol levels? Maybe adrenal fatigue is playing a part here, not sure. Or Addisons or Cushings maybe?
--- bloodwork
--- Cortisol 24 hr piss test
--- Cortisol saliva test

Once i get this bloodwork and find another DR. i am going to order a MRI to check for the Hypopituitary thing Stewie was suggesting.

Any thoughts will be appreciated.

Attachments

• labs cropped.jpg
    labs cropped.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 161
My speculation is you are Hypopituitarism, A low level of DHEAS may be due to adrenal dysfunction or hypopituitarism, a condition that causes decreased levels of the pituitary hormones that regulate the production and secretion of adrenal hormones.

There is evidence that the DHEA levels drop in individuals with hypothyroidism.

I wish I had an answer for you, your situation seems complex, I don't want to guide you in the wrong direction, I may suggest you register over at All Things Male, post this same overview and blood work, there's a gentleman named JanSz that is a wizard at complex situations such as yours, as well as a few other members there. Be patience, it's not a very active board like here.

Sorry I can't make any other suggestions.

My speculation is you are Hypopituitarism, A low level of DHEAS may be due to adrenal dysfunction or hypopituitarism, a condition that causes decreased levels of the pituitary hormones that regulate the production and secretion of adrenal hormones.

There is evidence that the DHEA levels drop in individuals with hypothyroidism.

I wish I had an answer for you, your situation seems complex, I don't want to guide you in the wrong direction, I may suggest you register over at All Things Male, post this same overview and blood work, there's a gentleman named JanSz that is a wizard at complex situations such as yours, as well as a few other members there. Be patience, it's not a very active board like here.

Sorry I can't make any other suggestions.

I appreciate you time and thoughts on it.

I will go over to that forum and see if i can get any additional thoughts.

If you have any other additional thoughts ( i am not going to hold you to anything, and you will not steer me in the wrong direction, as the DR."s don't seem to have any ideas either), I would appreciate it. Any ideas that i am not currently considering will offer me the opportunity to investigate further.

Regardless, thanks for taking a look and offering your ideas, i appreciate it.

J

is a rheins test good for this kind of thing?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear