over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Torn Knee

GyM RaT 03

Registered
Hey bros whats up. I just wanted to get your opinion on something. I just got back from the doctors and they said that I have a partially torn miniscus. He said that I have the choice of surgery or not. If I do not get the surgery it may get better on its own or it may get worse. Im not sure what I should do. I wanted to get some opinions on what I should do. So what do you guys think? Thanks alot

GR03

I would say go for it,
I had an ACL surgery that mine was partially torn, about 85% of it. They gave me the option of doing it or not. I say why not, at least you know afterwards that it wont get any worse, with leaving it like it is, it might be a problem later on. Just my opinion.

Yea right now I am still not sure. Because they said that when they go in with the camera to look around he will have 3 options.

1. It is to bad they cant do anything. so they close it up and it is exactly how it is now.

2. They reapair it and I am fine in 6-8 weeks.

3. They cannot reapair it so they cut piece of it out and I will have arthritis for the rest of my life.

THis is why I am not really sure. I need to know within the next week. THanks alot

GR03

GyM RaT 03 said:
he will have 3 options.

1. It is to bad they cant do anything. so they close it up and it is exactly how it is now.

2. They reapair it and I am fine in 6-8 weeks.

3. They cannot reapair it so they cut piece of it out and I will have arthritis for the rest of my life.

THis is why I am not really sure. I need to know within the next week. THanks alot

Do it. The knee is so crucial not only for sports and weight lifting but also for everyday life.

You can throw out number 1 becuase he allready said it was a partial tear, so the tear will be fixable, what he means by too messed up is he would have nothing to work with, like you would tear it all out of place.

If I was in your situation I would not even question it. But how much value do your knees hold to you?

GyM RaT 03 said:
Hey bros whats up. I just wanted to get your opinion on something. I just got back from the doctors and they said that I have a partially torn miniscus. He said that I have the choice of surgery or not. If I do not get the surgery it may get better on its own or it may get worse. Im not sure what I should do. I wanted to get some opinions on what I should do. So what do you guys think? Thanks alot

GR03

I rehab people with partially torn menisci everyday. Some need surgery, some don't. There are many factors and variables that need to be considered. Did they do an MRI and if so do you have the MRI report that states which meniscus(medial or lateral), which part, and to what extent the tear is? Also what are your current symptoms and history of symptoms?

I am about to leave now i will get back to this in a little while.

GR03

i had my knee scoped in december, i had a torn menicus and a torn MCL. after 8 weeks i was feeling good, after 10 i started back training MMA 100% havent had a problem since. i normally ice my knee's and stay on an anti-inflammatory (naproxen)

if they are gonna go in with a camera then they miight as well do the surgery. just my opinion

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws