over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Knee sleeve for big calves

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ive been trying to find some good knee sleeves that off good knee support but any that i find that i can get over my fuckin calves end up a little loose on my knee until i found these
They are heavy neoprene so you can wear them "loose" if you just want some warmth or you can sinch them down for good support on heavier lifts. I've been staying pretty light on leg press and no squats since i had my quad fixed cause my knee aches like a MFer but im easily able to go up alot and even started squats last last up to 275
So for any of you guys with bigger calves that have the same problem gives these a try , and rhey are on sale right now.
(Muscle rounds are still a bitch)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231125_231150_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231125_231150_Gallery.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 34
Nice find. I got big fatboy calves too and it's a bitch sliding sleeves on and I am not too keen on wraps.

I use the biggest TK knee sleeves on my elbows and I just tried to get them over my calves which are big but not huge and it’s a no go. GASP makes some very big sleeves you might check them out I left mine at Destination and someone jacked them but they’re the biggest sleeves I’ve ever seen and were only like $60 or so.

Ive been trying to find some good knee sleeves that off good knee support but any that i find that i can get over my fuckin calves end up a little loose on my knee until i found these
They are heavy neoprene so you can wear them "loose" if you just want some warmth or you can sinch them down for good support on heavier lifts. I've been staying pretty light on leg press and no squats since i had my quad fixed cause my knee aches like a MFer but im easily able to go up alot and even started squats last last up to 275
So for any of you guys with bigger calves that have the same problem gives these a try , and rhey are on sale right now.
(Muscle rounds are still a bitch)
Oh . . . we should all have your problem. . . . my calves are too big. My lips have uttered those words . . . and never will so as such can’t help you there pal 🙁

Personally i don't think sleeves do much for any real support. They may make things feel better. But i quit using such things long ago as putting pressure on the patella and forcing it back would have to cause the back side to rub more. And the patella can't track where it would naturally go.

Personally i don't think sleeves do much for any real support. They may make things feel better. But i quit using such things long ago as putting pressure on the patella and forcing it back would have to cause the back side to rub more. And the patella can't track where it would naturally go.
I have the ones with the hole that is perfect size for my patellae to fit and gives the patella room without getting pressed down which causes pain.

Ordered me a set for knees & elbows! Thanks for this! I remember you mentioned them on another thread but now they on sale. Perfect time to buy!

Cage

I have the ones with the hole that is perfect size for my patellae to fit and gives the patella room without getting pressed down which causes pain.
They are a better way to go i think. Wraps i tend to think when they are tight they cut into the back of the tendons in the knee when squatting. Pretty much everyone i know that uses or doesn't use wraps and sleeves ends up with achy parts anyway so i have to wonder if they really do anything long term or just feel good at the time.

Ya sleeves don’t really give any support. They keep your knees warm that’s about all they do. Like people with torn acls wearing flimsy sleeves. Not doing anything for an actual knee injury. Now a fitted don joy with metal will help a lot. But wraps offer supper and spring in your squat and help keep your kneecap from coming off.

Ya sleeves don’t really give any support. They keep your knees warm that’s about all they do. Like people with torn acls wearing flimsy sleeves. Not doing anything for an actual knee injury. Now a fitted don joy with metal will help a lot. But wraps offer supper and spring in your squat and help keep your kneecap from coming off.
I have managed to not have my kneecap pop off over the last 30 years and quit using wraps back then. But i only trained in the 4-5 plate range for the most part. maybe if i would have gone heavy it would have been different.

I have managed to not have my kneecap pop off over the last 30 years and quit using wraps back then. But i only trained in the 4-5 plate range for the most part. maybe if i would have gone heavy it would have been different.
I blew one of mine off in a really bad snowboard crash. It just floats all
Over lol I occasionally tell my girl to look at it and I push it off to the dive of my knee and it makes her sick lol

I blew one of mine off in a really bad snowboard crash. It just floats all
Over lol I occasionally tell my girl to look at it and I push it off to the dive of my knee and it makes her sick lol
Ya gott a have fun with girls any way ya can. Before i got my shoulder replaced when i hugged my GF she could hear and feel it moving around and it freak her out. Good times!
But to be honest i did use wraps for some time. i finally found a good use for the wraps. I used them to tie another bar to the top of the leg press so i could add more plates.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws