advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alternative to NPP/Deca for Joint pain after knee replacement?

Excellent suggestion. If it can be afforded, stem cells as well. There were so many top athletes in Columbia getting their knee’s injected while I was there.

I’ve heard the results are pretty wild. I would do hypoxic stem cells for the knee’s as that’s what the research has been done on with them. 😊

CPI or BioXellerator do these.

The clinic in Texas that does Wharton’s Jelly would be another option in the US.

If you’re using nandrolone to increase collagen syntheses it may give some level of relief, but as others have said make sure you’re getting the collagen in your diet via bone broth on meals or adding it in via supplement form so that it’s there in the body.
here in germany it is extremely popular for the IFBB pros here to use HA injections or HA+cortisone.
According to the bobybuilding doc (Dr.Ritsch, people from germany who are into BB will know him ) this is especially helpful for shoulder and knee joint.

here in germany it is extremely popular for the IFBB pros here to use HA injections or HA+cortisone.
According to the bobybuilding doc (Dr.Ritsch, people from germany who are into BB will know him ) this is especially helpful for shoulder and knee joint.
It’s not nearly as popular here in the U.S. here we just use it as a filler. 😂 People forget how effective it is for joints. 💯 agree with you!

I have a tiny amount of meniscus left in the left knee. The right knee got so bad before surgery that I was walking on broken bones. The constant grind of bone on bone in the knee caused my Tibia to start chipping off and breaking. My surgeon took the broken fragments out when he replaced the right one. Im trying to prolong doing the left knee as long as possible because my Drs are afraid to jump into another surgery just yet because i caught staph in the replaced knee 8 weeks post-op. I had a picc line and IV antibiotics for about 6 weeks. The day i got my picc line out of my arm my dad got sick unexpectedly with sepsis from untreated prostate cancer. Here i was limping around in ICU with ace bandages all up my leg trying to pray for my dad to recover. He ended up passing after 13 days of suffering. The worst part about it is he was an established patient of the hospital and had a recent biopsy that confirmed cancer. His Surgeon and doctor was inconveniently on vacation at the beach. He is also the head of the urology department at our hospital. I'm still seeking a good attorney because everyone here is afraid to take on our local hospital. We received very poor and ignorant care. I was able to beat my staph infection but my dads sepsis had done too much damage to his heart. He fought until the end, including coming off a ventilator once and being baptized in his hospital bed.
sorry to hear that about your dad. Sucks losing some beloved ones.
may he rest in peace.
About your knee: if i were you i would try to find some good clinic who is familiar with bodybuilders and who offers HA / HA + cortisone injections into joints.
They should be able to judge from ultrasounds if this treatment has good chances for success or not.
HA injections are also not expensive. In germany they are called HYA-JECT and 10 preprepared syringes are like 150€.
you could even think doing it by yourself, getting this stuff shouldnt be hard and there are tons of tutorials how to use it (but it is painful)

Texted my Doc and asked him about it just now. Thanks bro

This is great information. I'm trying to interpret and understand the science involved that way i combat any negatives if i do have to return to nandrolone at some point. I usually run my blasts with a lower dosed anabolic alongside my Testosterone. So replacing the nandrolone with EQ would be an easy fix if the eq can provide similar relief, even if it isn't the best option. Would love to be able to cruise on primo and low dosed test but i don't get the same joint relief. So for me it makes since to use an anabolic that provides help to the joints since i would be using an anabolic anyways. I do use BPC and TB daily. They provide alot of relief in itself. I try my best to stay away from the Tylenols, and pain medicines but sometimes an anti-inflammatory is necessary. Winter time is the worst for me. Having the sun during the spring and summer helps tremendously. The challenging part is learning how to combat the mental affects of nandrolone specifically for this topic :) I appreciate everyone's suggestions and advice. Much love. Thanks again bbxtreme

When i needed a joint replacement, peptides, supps along with everything else i used did nothing for pain or discomfort. When it is bone on bone there is nothing to heal. Suck it up, drugs or surgery were my only options. and the drugs were out for me as accruing long term damage to avoid something is not worth it to me.

This is great information. I'm trying to interpret and understand the science involved that way i combat any negatives if i do have to return to nandrolone at some point. I usually run my blasts with a lower dosed anabolic alongside my Testosterone. So replacing the nandrolone with EQ would be an easy fix if the eq can provide similar relief, even if it isn't the best option. Would love to be able to cruise on primo and low dosed test but i don't get the same joint relief. So for me it makes since to use an anabolic that provides help to the joints since i would be using an anabolic anyways. I do use BPC and TB daily. They provide alot of relief in itself. I try my best to stay away from the Tylenols, and pain medicines but sometimes an anti-inflammatory is necessary. Winter time is the worst for me. Having the sun during the spring and summer helps tremendously. The challenging part is learning how to combat the mental affects of nandrolone specifically for this topic :) I appreciate everyone's suggestions and advice. Much love. Thanks again bbxtreme
In short, keep the dosages moderate to low for nandrolone and Test as your foundation and you likely won’t have any issues. Most of the issues won’t kick in until you hit higher dosages.

Using 200-300mg a week under your cycle of Test and EQ would be plenty. If you generally have E2 issues then add in Aromosin 12.5mg daily. That should cover all aspects of it.

As someone with many prior injuries the one peptide I keep in my system year round is Tb500. It builds and provides systemic relief. If you have flare ups or issues you can add in BPC localized as needed.

Copper peptide would be another one I would consider in your case as it has some solid repair research and benefits around it.

The last thing you could consider is keeping HGH ran low dose 2-4iu year round for its healing properties. And before @emeric delczeg hops in here, I will say yes this is a case that using Humanofort for its growth factor benefits could be helpful as well.

In terms of gear- I would just watch anything that drives up inflammation and CRP in the body. As well, anything that will dry out the joints like Winstrol which I’m sure you have covered. 😊

In short, keep the dosages moderate to low for nandrolone and Test as your foundation and you likely won’t have any issues. Most of the issues won’t kick in until you hit higher dosages.

Using 200-300mg a week under your cycle of Test and EQ would be plenty. If you generally have E2 issues then add in Aromosin 12.5mg daily. That should cover all aspects of it.

As someone with many prior injuries the one peptide I keep in my system year round is Tb500. It builds and provides systemic relief. If you have flare ups or issues you can add in BPC localized as needed.

Copper peptide would be another one I would consider in your case as it has some solid repair research and benefits around it.

The last thing you could consider is keeping HGH ran low dose 2-4iu year round for its healing properties. And before @emeric delczeg hops in here, I will say yes this is a case that using Humanofort for its growth factor benefits could be helpful as well.

In terms of gear- I would just watch anything that drives up inflammation and CRP in the body. As well, anything that will dry out the joints like Winstrol which I’m sure you have covered. 😊
This is spot on to what all i currently use and how i use it. Thank you for the confirmation! I run blasts with the copper peptide ghk-cu. Inj sites get sore on every sponsor i use for it. Maybe that blue dye from the copper? TB-500 and BPC both daily. 1-1.5 iu of grey tops. Winny is an absolute NO-NO. Somehow i managed a blast with winny in 2020, but since then it cripples me to even try. I also noticed my past favorite anavar having similar affect on me recently. Test, Primo, EQ or NPP are the only compounds i use anymore.

I did grab some superdrol from AsiaG over the holidays when it was on sale. Would that be a bad idea in the future? lol

Tbh…. I never noticed any benefit on my joints?? I know other people do, but not so much for me. I have never started or been on deca and think “ my joints feel so much better”.

I know this isn't what you asked, but I used deca literally ONCE when I was competing..2008-2014...tore both quads in 2015 and now love deca for the joint relief. works amazing at as low as 100mg for joints

I know this isn't what you asked, but I used deca literally ONCE when I was competing..2008-2014...tore both quads in 2015 and now love deca for the joint relief. works amazing at as low as 100mg for joints
It sure does help at 100mg! I love NPP at 50mg twice a week or even 100mg at once. I was surprised when guys rebelled against using it. Thats a legit health problem, especially for those of us that are disabled and use PEDs to live a functioning life.❤️

This is spot on to what all i currently use and how i use it. Thank you for the confirmation! I run blasts with the copper peptide ghk-cu. Inj sites get sore on every sponsor i use for it. Maybe that blue dye from the copper? TB-500 and BPC both daily. 1-1.5 iu of grey tops. Winny is an absolute NO-NO. Somehow i managed a blast with winny in 2020, but since then it cripples me to even try. I also noticed my past favorite anavar having similar affect on me recently. Test, Primo, EQ or NPP are the only compounds i use anymore.

I did grab some superdrol from AsiaG over the holidays when it was on sale. Would that be a bad idea in the future? lol
Copper peptide is hit or miss for some on the inflammation in the pinning site. I have no issue with it but it will clear quickly. You can pin it IM as well and likely have no issue.

Superdrol… everyone knows how much I love that compound, but that it’s been a while since I used it. It’s so hard to outrun it crushing your appetite which is why I now only use it to fill out for a show or an event. Most if lucky will get 4-6 weeks before it tanks their appetite.

If you do use it then I’d ensure you’re doing injectable glutathione daily along with some strong liver support. Or consider injectable.

Anything that kills my appetite is a no-go for me these days.

dont sleep on cissus quad. herb either, it was extremely popular in the scene a few years ago and still is just as potent as ever, has other health benefits too brother
Cissus works great for joint pain. It very much irritates my stomach though, I wish it didn’t.

I'm reading that masteron and proviron may combat the depression side effects from npp/deca? anyone have knowledge of this? Something to do with DHT and DHN
I would say that adding DHT derivatives is known to combat Nandrolones mental sides for many.

I had double knee replacement.. if your to that point of bone on bone no amount t of deca or npp is going to help.. or peptides etc. My knees were shot by 50. Time to bite the bullet and get the replacement.. Best thing I did.. the first 6 weeks or so suck. But after that no pain..

I had double knee replacement.. if your to that point of bone on bone no amount t of deca or npp is going to help.. or peptides etc. My knees were shot by 50. Time to bite the bullet and get the replacement.. Best thing I did.. the first 6 weeks or so suck. But after that no pain..
This would be my suggestion as well,,,Once you reach that point, the drugs no longer matter.

I have been running around 100mg of NPP the last few months to alleviate my joint pain in my opposite knee. I had total replacement surgery this past summer and am still healing. I already use bpc-157 and tb-500 both alongside 1-2 iu of HGH and low dosed test. Recently I've noticed my depression worsening and my cabergoline not working as well as it used to. I decided to take a break from the NPP to protect my mental health and recover some. Not having Deca dick is a relief too. I already take massive amounts of supplements including glucosamine. So my question is what are the alternatives to Deca that will provide similar joint pain relief? I have read that EQ could be beneficial, but at what dose? I have Deca, NPP, EQ, masteron, and primo on hand as well as some anavar but anavar sometimes makes the pain worse. The knee needs replaced like my other one is, but my surgeon wants to wait until im fully recovered from the last surgery as we also battled staph.

All of this on top of just losing my dad and having retina detachment eye surgery. Its been a tough season to say the least. Thanks for the suggestions and God Bless all <3
None of that is going to help you. Steroids don’t heal anything. Quite contrary. Once all the damage is done you just have to power through it. Hgh dosnt even help. Iv had a ton of reconstructive surgeries and have a fucking ton of injuries. When you get down to it honestly. Nothing really helps much. You either deal with it or you don’t. Bpc all the peptides don’t really do much none of them are miracle cures. I know we gotta try. I just feel Iv really wasted a lot of money looking for remedies for injuries and pain.

I don't like deca/npp I tried it for joints but noticed no difference than other anabolics (which most do help a little) and keeping my estrogen in range with 4-5iu of gh. At my age that's the balance low e2 joint pain high e2 prostate issues.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131