advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alternative to NPP/Deca for Joint pain after knee replacement?

WayBigger

Verified Customer
Verified Customer
I have been running around 100mg of NPP the last few months to alleviate my joint pain in my opposite knee. I had total replacement surgery this past summer and am still healing. I already use bpc-157 and tb-500 both alongside 1-2 iu of HGH and low dosed test. Recently I've noticed my depression worsening and my cabergoline not working as well as it used to. I decided to take a break from the NPP to protect my mental health and recover some. Not having Deca dick is a relief too. I already take massive amounts of supplements including glucosamine. So my question is what are the alternatives to Deca that will provide similar joint pain relief? I have read that EQ could be beneficial, but at what dose? I have Deca, NPP, EQ, masteron, and primo on hand as well as some anavar but anavar sometimes makes the pain worse. The knee needs replaced like my other one is, but my surgeon wants to wait until im fully recovered from the last surgery as we also battled staph.

All of this on top of just losing my dad and having retina detachment eye surgery. Its been a tough season to say the least. Thanks for the suggestions and God Bless all <3

I bought tons of collagen protein awhile back from Costco and recently realized that it's about to expire, so I've been taking a lot of it (6-8 scoops per day) and it's helping my joints as well as my stomach.
I'm also taking a little bit of anavar right now

I have been running around 100mg of NPP the last few months to alleviate my joint pain in my opposite knee. I had total replacement surgery this past summer and am still healing. I already use bpc-157 and tb-500 both alongside 1-2 iu of HGH and low dosed test. Recently I've noticed my depression worsening and my cabergoline not working as well as it used to. I decided to take a break from the NPP to protect my mental health and recover some. Not having Deca dick is a relief too. I already take massive amounts of supplements including glucosamine. So my question is what are the alternatives to Deca that will provide similar joint pain relief? I have read that EQ could be beneficial, but at what dose? I have Deca, NPP, EQ, masteron, and primo on hand as well as some anavar but anavar sometimes makes the pain worse. The knee needs replaced like my other one is, but my surgeon wants to wait until im fully recovered from the last surgery as we also battled staph.

All of this on top of just losing my dad and having retina detachment eye surgery. Its been a tough season to say the least. Thanks for the suggestions and God Bless all <3

Just curious. Why are you using cabergoline on 100mg of Deca/week?

If you other knee needs a replacement, then there's no amount of AAS or GH that's going to do much.

If you other knee needs a replacement, then there's no amount of AAS or GH that's going to do much.
Because the caber reverses the deca dick? :) and yes i still had it on 100mg of NPP.. maybe i should clarify NPP. As for the latter statement.. I am very aware of that but when a man is unable to walk without pain at 40 years old all options are on the table.. I already mentioned that we cant do surgery yet because I'm still healing and had an staph infection bro...Had a picc line for iv antibiotics. Try to be helpful not judgmental please..

I bought tons of collagen protein awhile back from Costco and recently realized that it's about to expire, so I've been taking a lot of it (6-8 scoops per day) and it's helping my joints as well as my stomach.
I'm also taking a little bit of anavar right now
right on.. ill throw some in my nightly shake

I'm reading that masteron and proviron may combat the depression side effects from npp/deca? anyone have knowledge of this? Something to do with DHT and DHN

Because the caber reverses the deca dick? :) and yes i still had it on 100mg of NPP.. maybe i should clarify NPP. As for the latter statement.. I am very aware of that but when a man is unable to walk without pain at 40 years old all options are on the table.. I already mentioned that we cant do surgery yet because I'm still healing and had an staph infection bro...Had a picc line for iv antibiotics. Try to be helpful not judgmental please..

No judgement here but Caber is a very powerful drug and using for a penis issue on 100mg a week of NPP isn't a very well thought out plan IMO.

I get that all options are on the table but AAS are not really going to move the needle in your case.

With your current attitude you probably won't be receptive but if I were you I would do the below until you can get the repair done.

1mg BPC Daily
2.5mg TB 500 weekly
5-6iu GH sub Q as close to knee as possible or IM above a bit in quad
DMSO Topically at night after shower
Celedrin cream over the DMSO
Low dose Naltrexone
500mg Tylenol 3x day (if you don't care about liver health)
400mg Aleive 2x day (if you don't care about your kidney health)
Weekly talk therapy with a counselor

The above will do 400% more than adding gear but do what you want to do. It sounds like you need to also work on your mental health. I'm sorry you have a "hurty" knee. :cry:

No judgement here but Caber is a very powerful drug and using for a penis issue on 100mg a week of NPP isn't a very well thought out plan IMO.

I get that all options are on the table but AAS are not really going to move the needle in your case.

With your current attitude you probably won't be receptive but if I were you I would do the below until you can get the repair done.

1mg BPC Daily
2.5mg TB 500 weekly
5-6iu GH sub Q as close to knee as possible or IM above a bit in quad
DMSO Topically at night after shower
Celedrin cream over the DMSO
Low dose Naltrexone
500mg Tylenol 3x day (if you don't care about liver health)
400mg Aleive 2x day (if you don't care about your kidney health)
Weekly talk therapy with a counselor

The above will do 400% more than adding gear but do what you want to do. It sounds like you need to also work on your mental health. I'm sorry you have a "hurty" knee. :cry:
Your arrogance is astounding. 'Hurty' knee? I have had 6 knee surgeries. Two reconstructions and a total knee replacement. Go get your post count up somewhere else dude.. I'm not the one with an attitude but i will gladly pray for you. As for the 9 options you listed I light years ahead of those ideas Reno.. Ive been in this game for over 20 years.. Id like to think i have a little wisdom in me.. You came here with judgment, arrogance, and now even accusations... Create your own thread and do you.. Get out of here man.. thanks

You cant even read correctly yet want to accuse me? ridiculous.. I stated i was using 100mg of NPP not deca durabolin, but do have experience with each and ran deca at 300mg last fall, not that you really care for people or have genuine compassion and love for your fellow man.. I cant even respond to "tylenol" but not deca huh? LOL Wow! Wished i thought of that one.. maybe i should i start back the ibuprofen too? Why would we take naltrexone? We can skip that and go straight for the buprenorphine too.. Genius

I'm reading that masteron and proviron may combat the depression side effects from npp/deca? anyone have knowledge of this? Something to do with DHT and DHN
Masteron and Proviron can dry you out, I personally wouldn’t add them in, I think it would increase the pain your feeling your knees. Maybe the NPP could offset it but just keep it in mind, worth a shot I guess. Good luck.

Your arrogance is astounding. 'Hurty' knee? I have had 6 knee surgeries. Two reconstructions and a total knee replacement. Go get your post count up somewhere else dude.. I'm not the one with an attitude but i will gladly pray for you. As for the 9 options you listed I light years ahead of those ideas Reno.. Ive been in this game for over 20 years.. Id like to think i have a little wisdom in me.. You came here with judgment, arrogance, and now even accusations... Create your own thread and do you.. Get out of here man.. thanks

I've been in for 36 years. Does that count?

If you're light years ahead of the options I gave, then you should know that any AAS will not move the dial when managing pain or anything else when you need a total knee replacement.

right on.. ill throw some in my nightly shake
make sure its a collagen blend bro, add some mct oil also for anti inflammatory benefits amongst others, mushroom blend (tiny cap full goes a long way) , coco oil, chia seeds, all help my pains albeit different than yours, I'm sure other areas of your body are sore and hurt from overcompensating for the injury, happy healing brother! best wishes

This is probably a super obvious one you've already thought of but what is your current protein intake relative to bodyweight?

You cant even read correctly yet want to accuse me? ridiculous.. I stated i was using 100mg of NPP not deca durabolin, but do have experience with each and ran deca at 300mg last fall, not that you really care for people or have genuine compassion and love for your fellow man.. I cant even respond to "tylenol" but not deca huh? LOL Wow! Wished i thought of that one.. maybe i should i start back the ibuprofen too? Why would we take naltrexone? We can skip that and go straight for the buprenorphine too.. Genius
May want to be careful who you’re being a dick to on here. @Reno911 was here before you and likely be here after you.

His post was actually extremely informative and things you should be doing IMO.

Instead of laughing at LDN, you may want to read the studies of its usage and consider you’re trying to instead justify using an anabolic steroid for joint health. 🤣

You don’t use gear for joint health.

I have empathy that you’re going through a lot, but if you actually want guys to help you then you should listen to their suggestions.

You should also look at the fact that you’re had half a dozen knee procedures so this is probably a lifestyle issue you need to address. Not one you can solve with some gear.

Best of luck man.

May want to be careful who you’re being a dick to on here. @Reno911 was here before you and likely be here after you.

His post was actually extremely informative and things you should be doing IMO.

Instead of laughing at LDN, you may want to read the studies of its usage and consider you’re trying to instead justify using an anabolic steroid for joint health. 🤣

You don’t use gear for joint health.

I have empathy that you’re going through a lot, but if you actually want guys to help you then you should listen to their suggestions.

You should also look at the fact that you’re had half a dozen knee procedures so this is probably a lifestyle issue you need to address. Not one you can solve with some gear.

Best of luck man.
I joined in 2010... He joined in 2011.. How was he here before me? This is also my 2nd used name.. I was actually here before 2010... But go ahead and apew some more false information. I already contacted mods to delete the thread.

Masteron and Proviron can dry you out, I personally wouldn’t add them in, I think it would increase the pain your feeling your knees. Maybe the NPP could offset it but just keep it in mind, worth a shot I guess. Good luck.
Good info.. thanks brother 🙏

I joined in 2010... He joined in 2011.. How was he here before me? This is also my 2nd used name.. I was actually here before 2010... But go ahead and apew some more false information. I already contacted mods to delete the thread.
Let’s hope they do. Keep your drama and bs out of my DM’s. You can do you man, but if you have something to say feel free to say it here.

It seems you have all the answers so not sure why you’re even posting asking for feedback. 🤷‍♂️

make sure its a collagen blend bro, add some mct oil also for anti inflammatory benefits amongst others, mushroom blend (tiny cap full goes a long way) , coco oil, chia seeds, all help my pains albeit different than yours, I'm sure other areas of your body are sore and hurt from overcompensating for the injury, happy healing brother! best wishes
You already know brother. I just had my chiropractor adjust my back and hips from having to over compensate from the knees. Sports, specifically football and then power lifting really took it's toll on my legs. My doctors and surgeons tell me they've never seen knees as bad as my own, not even in elderly patients. Thank you for the collagen reminder. I'm going to add that tonight. Taking my animal flex and joint support formula now.

You already know brother. I just had my chiropractor adjust my back and hips from having to over compensate from the knees. Sports, specifically football and then power lifting really took it's toll on my legs. My doctors and surgeons tell me they've never seen knees as bad as my own, not even in elderly patients. Thank you for the collagen reminder. I'm going to add that tonight. Taking my animal flex and joint support formula now.
dont sleep on cissus quad. herb either, it was extremely popular in the scene a few years ago and still is just as potent as ever, has other health benefits too brother

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws