advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alternative to NPP/Deca for Joint pain after knee replacement?

NP. Have you considered increasing the test to offset the sides you’re experiencing with NPP? I don’t think you’re going to find anything that does as much as nandrolone regarding joint pain.
I have... And I believe that may be the answer. I was trying to limit the amount of test I use just to keep side effects low. I can handle the deca dick, but the reason I stopped the NPP was because of the depression and mental health. Of course healing from the passing of my dad makes this more challenging but I'm doing better the last couple weeks.

The strength and enhancement I receive from juice makes it near a necessity to function at the moment, at least until my leg is strong enough to live without it. Ive been prescribed HRT for years. I actually tried to replace the larger testosterone dosage with masteron, but didn't enjoy the increased aggression. So, sticking with test, just at an increase may be the answer. Thanks 👍😊

Let’s hope they do. Keep your drama and bs out of my DM’s. You can do you man, but if you have something to say feel free to say it here.

It seems you have all the answers so not sure why you’re even posting asking for feedback. 🤷‍♂️
I asked you the exact same question on here that I asked you in your DMs. Maybe it's yourself whom should exit the thread? I never forced myself onto your thread and I certainly never made things personal as yourself and your friend have.. Thanks 🙏

I asked you the exact same question on here that I asked you in your DMs. Maybe it's yourself whom should exit the thread? I never forced myself onto your thread and I certainly never made things personal as yourself and your friend have.. Thanks 🙏
Some people can’t be helped. “Ignore” button has been hit and happy to exit your thread. ✌️

Some people can’t be helped. “Ignore” button has been hit and happy to exit your thread. ✌️
Awesome.. reminds me of the time the last member publicly posted they hit the ignore button.. 😔 very tragic they found that man passed only a couple months later.. I wish no one any harm or ill feelings.. thank you 🙏

EQ Equipoise Boldenone start the video at 9:40

If you got erectile issues from 100mg npp I can assure you there’s a 99% chance that was mental
I had previously ran deca and had been on higher doses prior to lowering to 100mg. 100mg was only the last few weeks. Thanks for the input

EQ Equipoise Boldenone start the video at 9:40

watching now. I knew i remembered reading about this years back but had forgotten it. Much appreciated.

I had previously ran deca and had been on higher doses prior to lowering to 100mg. 100mg was only the last few weeks. Thanks for the input
I bet if you stick to 100 you’ll be able to get away with no sides

I bet if you stick to 100 you’ll be able to get away with no sides
Hoping so because the relief i receive from it it pretty great. I probably needed the time off to recover more too. I'm also reading that nandrolone affects our GABA and/or dopamine?

Does anyone understand the correlation between DHT and DHN, as well as the GABA and dopamine affects of nandrolone? I just read something that suggest finasteride could be helpful with this.

Hoping so because the relief i receive from it it pretty great. I probably needed the time off to recover more too. I'm also reading that nandrolone affects our GABA and/or dopamine?
I’m not sure. I’ve never had mental issues on any gear.

Dude Caber effects dopamine levels, which could be where your depression comes from. Or some people get depressed taking steroids themselves I would cut your caber dose in half every 2 weeks until you are off and see if that's it. If you can't talk your Dr. or it's too soon for a cortisone injection call him and ask him if there is anything he can do. I would ask for Pain pills until surgery personally. If you don't want to come off caber or juice I'd learn to live with the depression. Also I don't know if the depression set in when you started gh but personally gh makes me so physically depressed I don't even want to do shit, 1 -10iu it doesn't matter the dose. After 2 weeks on gh I don't even want to get out of bed to take a piss in the morning. Also if the depression is horrible go to a psychiatrist but trust me if its quitting caber and deca I'd way rather do that than be on drugs they prescribe. You think you got ed now. Imagine being sore as shit and you cannot get off due to some shit you're taking and now you're focusing more on the pain then trying to get off and even when then when you do its like blah.
Awesome.. reminds me of the time the last member publicly posted they hit the ignore button.. 😔 very tragic they found that man passed only a couple months later.. I wish no one any harm or ill feelings.. thank you 🙏
And please don't say stuff like this in the future. I've never seen you do it before but if I see something like this in the future I am not going to respond to the post. I don't mean to be rude at all but even if people are not helping you, they have definitely given you their time and are trying. So try and keep that in mind in the future and most people are not salesman and don't really understand that it's not what you say but how you say it. Anyway best of luck to you!!!

Dude Caber effects dopamine levels, which could be where your depression comes from. Or some people get depressed taking steroids themselves I would cut your caber dose in half every 2 weeks until you are off and see if that's it. If you can't talk your Dr. or it's too soon for a cortisone injection call him and ask him if there is anything he can do. I would ask for Pain pills until surgery personally. If you don't want to come off caber or juice I'd learn to live with the depression. Also I don't know if the depression set in when you started gh but personally gh makes me so physically depressed I don't even want to do shit, 1 -10iu it doesn't matter the dose. After 2 weeks on gh I don't even want to get out of bed to take a piss in the morning. Also if the depression is horrible go to a psychiatrist but trust me if its quitting caber and deca I'd way rather do that than be on drugs they prescribe. You think you got ed now. Imagine being sore as shit and you cannot get off due to some shit you're taking and now you're focusing more on the pain then trying to get off and even when then when you do its like blah.

And please don't say stuff like this in the future. I've never seen you do it before but if I see something like this in the future I am not going to respond to the post. I don't mean to be rude at all but even if people are not helping you, they have definitely given you their time and are trying. So try and keep that in mind in the future and most people are not salesman and don't really understand that it's not what you say but how you say it. Anyway best of luck to you!!!
I was being genuine and compassionate in defending myself. Thanks for the tips. I have used gear for over 20 years. What I'm wanting to know about is the correlation between DHT and DHN, as well as the GABA and dopamine affects of Nandrolone (specifically)? This seems to be an area of discussion that many don't understand, including myself which is why I want to shine light on it.

I was being genuine and compassionate in defending myself. Thanks for the tips. I have used gear for over 20 years. What I'm wanting to know about is the correlation between DHT and DHN, as well as the GABA and dopamine affects of Nandrolone (specifically)? This seems to be an area of discussion that many don't understand, including myself which is why I want to shine light on it.
I will help anybody on this board who truly wants help or input.

To clarify as I believe this was the root
of things- when I said “lifestyle” I meant training too hard or heavy.

Nothing more, nothing less. If anything I meant it as a compliment as it’s rare to see guys train hard these days. Apologies if it was received any other way.

Regardless, here’s the answer to what you’re looking for on your other questions. Dig into the bottom sections and linked supporting studies as it will cover it all for you and anyone interested:

Do you still have some cartillage between your bones?
if yes, have you thought about hyalauric acid injections into the joint?
There is a popular bodybuilding doc here in germany who either hyalauric acid solo to lubricate the joint or in combination with cortisone if there is also inflammation

I will help anybody on this board who truly wants help or input.

To clarify as I believe this was the root
of things- when I said “lifestyle” I meant training too hard or heavy.

Nothing more, nothing less. If anything I meant it as a compliment as it’s rare to see guys train hard these days. Apologies if it was received any other way.

Regardless, here’s the answer to what you’re looking for on your other questions. Dig into the bottom sections and linked supporting studies as it will cover it all for you and anyone interested:

I really appreciate this! I apologize for being so defensive brother. Thank You

There is a popular bodybuilding doc here in germany who either hyalauric acid solo to lubricate the joint or in combination with cortisone if there is also inflammation
Excellent suggestion. If it can be afforded, stem cells as well. There were so many top athletes in Columbia getting their knee’s injected while I was there.

I’ve heard the results are pretty wild. I would do hypoxic stem cells for the knee’s as that’s what the research has been done on with them. 😊

CPI or BioXellerator do these.

The clinic in Texas that does Wharton’s Jelly would be another option in the US.

If you’re using nandrolone to increase collagen syntheses it may give some level of relief, but as others have said make sure you’re getting the collagen in your diet via bone broth on meals or adding it in via supplement form so that it’s there in the body.

I have a tiny amount of meniscus left in the left knee. The right knee got so bad before surgery that I was walking on broken bones. The constant grind of bone on bone in the knee caused my Tibia to start chipping off and breaking. My surgeon took the broken fragments out when he replaced the right one. Im trying to prolong doing the left knee as long as possible because my Drs are afraid to jump into another surgery just yet because i caught staph in the replaced knee 8 weeks post-op. I had a picc line and IV antibiotics for about 6 weeks. The day i got my picc line out of my arm my dad got sick unexpectedly with sepsis from untreated prostate cancer. Here i was limping around in ICU with ace bandages all up my leg trying to pray for my dad to recover. He ended up passing after 13 days of suffering. The worst part about it is he was an established patient of the hospital and had a recent biopsy that confirmed cancer. His Surgeon and doctor was inconveniently on vacation at the beach. He is also the head of the urology department at our hospital. I'm still seeking a good attorney because everyone here is afraid to take on our local hospital. We received very poor and ignorant care. I was able to beat my staph infection but my dads sepsis had done too much damage to his heart. He fought until the end, including coming off a ventilator once and being baptized in his hospital bed.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws